Pages:
Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 37. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Cant say how much faith I really have, but how funny would it be if one day we wake up to 100Th, and sam saying f-you to all the nah sayers, along with a sky rocket in price, how funny would that be considering all the drama, what if sam or who ever the f, the guy running the show is, was really just shity about communication and didn’t like admitting to problems (like most engineers).
Activity: 210
Sad, very sad. "investors" still don't get that this is nothing compared to what they have paid (and what has been promised), and that no, they won't get a return on their investment. Any miserable news will let the scam continue to go for a little while longer. Those 2 TH weren't any good a month ago, what do you expect now?

Please, stop taking it in the butt.

Also, +40% difficulty tomorrow.

Even though im not convinced of labcoin... if the 2TH are really done with their own asic chips than your argument isnt valid anymore. Because that would mean they can bring out cheap hashpower at cost, you cant compare it to enduser miner-prices. When they bring out the first 100TH its not a problem to bring out more later. And it will not cost anything near the prices enduser have to pay. You have to make a difference between normal mining companies and mining companies that own their own asic design.
Lets see if labcoin really can bring out 100TH. I guess then im convinced its their own hardware.

What you're forgetting is that KNC, Bitfury, Asicminer, BFL, etc., etc. are also mining with their own gear (or will, if mining with shovels becomes more profitable then selling them).  With real foundrys.  Without sneaking into uni labs.  With established production & multiple adults in charge -- not a mysterious Sam Noi who may or may not be Max Headroom's cousin.  Talk about a non-starter, huh?

*This is a hypothetical only, i'm in no way suggesting Labcoin has made any chips -- 99% chance "they" do not.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1083
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
Sad, very sad. "investors" still don't get that this is nothing compared to what they have paid (and what has been promised), and that no, they won't get a return on their investment. Any miserable news will let the scam continue to go for a little while longer. Those 2 TH weren't any good a month ago, what do you expect now?

Even though im not convinced of labcoin... if the 2TH are really done with their own asic chips than your argument isnt valid anymore. Because that would mean they can bring out cheap hashpower at cost, you cant compare it to enduser miner-prices. When they bring out the first 100TH its not a problem to bring out more later. And it will not cost anything near the prices enduser have to pay. You have to make a difference between normal mining companies and mining companies that own their own asic design.
Lets see if labcoin really can bring out 100TH. I guess then im convinced its their own hardware.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
It's a start, debby.
And this is exactly the kind of stupid, willing "please scam me" attitude I am talking about.

Point is if these chips are stable, which they seem they are, it's not hard to bring up the hash. The whole problem was working boards and chips, if that has been taken care of it's easy for them to scale to 10-30-500-1000TH
lel
that's going to work as well as your 5 BTC per share.
lel they have 2TH stable, go grief some more

If "they" do, "they" bought some Avalon/KNC/Bitfury rigs, good 4 makin' fresh clean coin from ur coin.
Not knowing who "they" are before giving away your coin may cause slight delays in collecting your "profits."
Just a heads-up.

It's a start, debby.
And this is exactly the kind of stupid, willing "please scam me" attitude I am talking about.

Point is if these chips are stable, which they seem they are, it's not hard to bring up the hash. The whole problem was working boards and chips, if that has been taken care of it's easy for them to scale to 10-30-500-1000TH
lel

And with that, I think I'm out trying to convince Labcoin "investors" of anything. They're going to let the Italian scammers get away with it, and they will get scammed again and again with new "investments". Morons.

"*Cry* they actually did something! Scam!"

Grin

just ignore him he's french worst than italian
Activity: 252
It's a start, debby.

lel

And with that, I think I'm out trying to convince Labcoin "investors" of anything. They're going to let the Italian scammers get away with it, and they will get scammed again and again with new "investments". Morons.

"*Cry* they actually did something! Scam!"

Grin
Activity: 169
Why does it seem like a lot people wanna see this turn out to be a scam? Justify there low sells..?
It's a start, debby.

lel

And with that, I think I'm out trying to convince Labcoin "investors" of anything. They're going to let the Italian scammers get away with it, and they will get scammed again and again. Morons.

Only moron here is you, hence George as your avatar perfect fit logical reasoning doesn't work in your bald stocky fail mind.
It's a start, debby.

lel
lel they have 2TH stable, go grief some more

Activity: 238
I was under the impression that CoinT on pico was known to be an outright scam.  Why is it still listed?
It isn't; it's actually Picostocks buying CoinTerra shares and selling bitcoin passthrouh of those shares.
The Pico guy however refuses to give any basic info to investors, making it reason enough to stay away.

There are no "cointerra shares"
Activity: 252

It's a start, debby.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
myBitcoin.Garden
Again why do this now once you destroyed your share price? They could of bought other hashing equipment to get 2TH, Avalons, BFLS, ASIC blades, much earlier and got the share price much higher.

Again non of this makes any sense. ...

The very reason you're holding this bag-o-dick is *because* nothing makes any sense to U.  It breaks my heart to bring up this unpleasantness, but i feel it's my duty as an adult.
Don't take advantage of my soft heart and kind nature -- i don't want to repeat this again Angry

wanker
Again why do this now once you destroyed your share price? They could of bought other hashing equipment to get 2TH, Avalons, BFLS, ASIC blades, much earlier and got the share price much higher.

Again non of this makes any sense. ...

The very reason you're holding this bag-o-dick is *because* nothing makes any sense to U.  It breaks my heart to bring up this unpleasantness, but i feel it's my duty as an adult.
Don't take advantage of my soft heart and kind nature -- i don't want to repeat this again Angry
lets not get too cocky guys. maybe when he finally hits 10TH we can start to smile a little

Even then i wont be happy since that still can be faked. He had enough bitcoins to buy a big chunk of knc jupiter that he now could assemble. The time when i will be happy will be when i believe that the Hashrate cant be faked anymore.

Again this is bad logic. Why would he do this now, when he could have done this months ago to fake it.

Dont get me wrong. I want labcoin to succeed since im a not small "bagholder". I couldnt sell it without realizing a huge loss so i rather let it invested to gamble. Of course i want it to succeed.

Im simply not so sure anymore. A theory might be that Sam bought 6 knc jupiter for 300btc only. I know that knc delivered many miners in the last days since i did a not small amount of escrows for those miners. So even though they could have run already... they now have some more miners and they have a good amount of shares left. Getting on cryptoxchange and selling all those shares for a reasonable shareprice "might" be the last part of a scam.

So no, im not convinced yet. It still can be faked.

And yes, i want my shares to be worth much. But im not convinced fully yet.

Again non of this makes any sense. What also doesn't make sense is selling 3 million shares for an extra 100K when they already have 700K.

Do you honestly think all this extra effort is worth an extra 100K?

No, i dont think its the best way to earn more bitcoins. But it might be a way to keep the shareholders in a somewhat happy state for a while, giving a slight hope. Buying time in the meanwhile.
Again... ill be happy if its real but im not relieved yet. You probably remember that i defended labcoin till really late but howards emails really were not able to give me confidence in labcoin. Until this trust is back a bit more has to happen as 6 knc jupiter's hashpower.

Again auction style IPO bring in 4X the amount, at $3 Million, disappear, not stick around. Now their level of incompetence is beyond belief.
the shareholder council needs to add to the list that dividend paying scypt until this gets to the exchange.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1083
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
lets not get too cocky guys. maybe when he finally hits 10TH we can start to smile a little

Even then i wont be happy since that still can be faked. He had enough bitcoins to buy a big chunk of knc jupiter that he now could assemble. The time when i will be happy will be when i believe that the Hashrate cant be faked anymore.

Again this is bad logic. Why would he do this now, when he could have done this months ago to fake it.

Dont get me wrong. I want labcoin to succeed since im a not small "bagholder". I couldnt sell it without realizing a huge loss so i rather let it invested to gamble. Of course i want it to succeed.

Im simply not so sure anymore. A theory might be that Sam bought 6 knc jupiter for 300btc only. I know that knc delivered many miners in the last days since i did a not small amount of escrows for those miners. So even though they could have run already... they now have some more miners and they have a good amount of shares left. Getting on cryptoxchange and selling all those shares for a reasonable shareprice "might" be the last part of a scam.

So no, im not convinced yet. It still can be faked.

And yes, i want my shares to be worth much. But im not convinced fully yet.

Again non of this makes any sense. What also doesn't make sense is selling 3 million shares for an extra 100K when they already have 700K.

Do you honestly think all this extra effort is worth an extra 100K?

No, i dont think its the best way to earn more bitcoins. But it might be a way to keep the shareholders in a somewhat happy state for a while, giving a slight hope. Buying time in the meanwhile.
Again... ill be happy if its real but im not relieved yet. You probably remember that i defended labcoin till really late but howards emails really were not able to give me confidence in labcoin. Until this trust is back a bit more has to happen as 6 knc jupiter's hashpower.
Pages:
Jump to: