Pages:
Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 40. (Read 1079974 times)

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1083
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
Hm... so even when the hashrate would get in ranges that cant be faked anymore... no one can buy now...
Activity: 766
Merit: 250

So, does this means something, or normal variation?
It's much higher than their normal variation.. They've been peaking around 800 Gh/s averaging around 500 / 550
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

So, does this means something, or normal variation?
Activity: 392
Anyone have any theories as to what "Sam" had to gain by making up another empty promise?  I could understand when the shares were trading, but with no price to pump at this time, what's the point of lying again?  What was he trying to gain??

Schadenfreude?

Can you stop trying so hard to sound intellectually complex and tell me what you just said?
Is this any clearer? an easy to understand definition of Schadenfreude

I'm blown away.  Thank you so much for showing me the light. 
Activity: 356
Merit: 255
Anyone have any theories as to what "Sam" had to gain by making up another empty promise?  I could understand when the shares were trading, but with no price to pump at this time, what's the point of lying again?  What was he trying to gain??

Schadenfreude?

Can you stop trying so hard to sound intellectually complex and tell me what you just said?
Is this any clearer? an easy to understand definition of Schadenfreude

Schadenfreude?

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040
He's buying time, and he is very good at it. Just check the bitdaytrade thread to see how good he is. More than a year has passed and some people still believe he will pay back:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/glbse-bdt-3-weekly-interest-bond-backed-by-bitdaytrade-93445
Activity: 887
Merit: 1000

He was in the process of getting a new identity materials through silk road right as it was shut down.  He is now trying to calm the pitchfork brigade as he and his hot sister plan to skip town.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Schadenfreude?
Activity: 448
3TH WHERE IS 3TH...333333333333333 Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
Activity: 308

Sam, my man, how's that outsourced solution to the chip problem coming?

We're past the promised deadline.

Looks like you've failed to deliver.  Again.

Your plan to show us all up by delivering the hashing does require that you actually deliver the hashing.

you guys are married? Thats why you fell for his lies.... Just found the missing link. thx
Activity: 420

Sam, my man, how's that outsourced solution to the chip problem coming?

We're past the promised deadline.

Looks like you've failed to deliver.  Again.

Your plan to show us all up by delivering the hashing does require that you actually deliver the hashing.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040
Where is the 3TH promised on Monday? Huh

isnt it about time you started asking "where is our money" and "where is the person that ran off with our money" ?
KS

Right beside the other 17TH.
Activity: 238
KS
New deadline after new deadline. All missed. The scam is not over apparently.

Why would you ever end it when you could simply keep perpetually pulling empty dates out of your arse?

I guess you'll want to run with the money at some point? Smiley
Sou
Activity: 210
(Bitcoin related text here)
New deadline after new deadline. All missed. The scam is not over apparently.

Why would you ever end it when you could simply keep perpetually pulling empty dates out of your arse?
Pages:
Jump to: