Pages:
Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 39. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Id just like to point out that I suggested you all put down your pitchforks weeks ago. Glad I have 10k shares still.

Sam still deserves some pitchforking. He's done an awful job.  A minor success doesn't erase all that.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Id just like to point out that I suggested you all put down your pitchforks weeks ago. Glad I have 10k shares still.
Activity: 560
lets not get too cocky guys. maybe when he finally hits 10TH we can start to smile a little

Even then i wont be happy since that still can be faked. He had enough bitcoins to buy a big chunk of knc jupiter that he now could assemble. The time when i will be happy will be when i believe that the Hashrate cant be faked anymore.

Again this is bad logic. Why would he do this now, when he could have done this months ago to fake it.
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
lets not get too cocky guys. maybe when he finally hits 10TH we can start to smile a little

Your correct.  

We are still way behind on hashrate...we should be at 50TH I believe or close to end of month, but things are slowly moving into the right direction
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1083
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

Even then i wont be happy since that still can be faked. He had enough bitcoins to buy a big chunk of knc jupiter that he now could assemble. The time when i will be happy will be when i believe that the Hashrate cant be faked anymore.
Activity: 766
+1
Activity: 420
The fun part will be how all those yelling Scam! Scam! will vanish entirely, never once admitting they were flat out wrong.

On the other hand, we still need answers to our questions.  How much money is left?  Where is it?  

If there's no gen 2 because Sam's spent too much on gen 1 (which I strongly suspect is true), then this will be a short-lived, very minor success.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
Shiiit!!11

Keeps increasing, +2 TH/s.

The lack of responses on this forum indicates alot of people have jumped to their deaths over this news lol.
legendary
Shiiit!!11

Keeps increasing, +2 TH/s.

No longer bagholder?

No still bagholder, just bagholder of gold lol
Rational people bought this for the dividends and any price appreciation was a bonus. So for anyone who bought at .0001s congrats, you basically got free shares that will pay multiples of what you invested in dividends.

legendary
Not sure if I am lucky or not since I cant sell shit, but I had a massive order filled a few hours before btct.co went down at .0001150

Time will tell

The bitcoin gods have shown their favor upon you! lol
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
- - -Caveat Aleo- - -
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
Not sure if I am lucky or not since I cant sell shit, but I had a massive order filled a few hours before btct.co went down at .0001150

Time will tell
legendary
I guess we need to wait a few hours to see how it averages...
Hm... so even when the hashrate would get in ranges that cant be faked anymore... no one can buy now...

clearly there were some issues, but a logical brain came to the conclusion that if this was a scam, Labcoin would of disappeared right away not hang around. They would of had an auction style IPO, would of boought some miners for a few TH to pump the price.

The only risk was incompetence, and hardware problems, 99% of the people sold out because of "scam" reasoning.
I guess everyone who sold instead of doubling down like a boooaaas must be mads
Pages:
Jump to: