Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 378. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
My bet is that labcoin probably isnt a scam, it is just terribly behind schedule with no actual mining power yet. Hence the lack of mining address + lack of dividends. Labcoin prematurely announced that it had 2TH and now they are just too afraid to walk back this statement, so instead they let it simmer there and are left exposed to being accused of being a scam when in reality they are just horrible at PR and severely overestimated their engineering skill at the same time.

It's funny how by now the fucking best case scenario to you people is that they are completely behind schedule and lying their ass off about it constantly in the most deceiving ways.
You rationalize it and try to find elaborate excuses instead of just accepting that "they" are not only lying about being on schedule, but that "they" are also lying about everything else.

I actually have no shares in this thing and just make profit off the large scale dips and climbs so I dunno who you mean by "you people"

"You people" who are still defending it.
But actually, I suspect that by now, this stock probably consists of about ~80% people like you, who only trade it for the wild swings on the updates etc.
But that is a very foolish thing to do on a scam/ponzi/whatever. It's basically gambling, with the odds against you.
It only works for so long, and then all but a few lucky ones get burned.
We've had enough of your FUD on here. Labcoin has true potential. Don't be pissed when you miss the train.
Activity: 308
are we hatching the shareprice up again?

YES I BELIEVE IN LABCOIN!!!111
They suck but who can resist those eyes? arent they cute? -> ($.$)
Activity: 392
My bet is that labcoin probably isnt a scam, it is just terribly behind schedule with no actual mining power yet. Hence the lack of mining address + lack of dividends. Labcoin prematurely announced that it had 2TH and now they are just too afraid to walk back this statement, so instead they let it simmer there and are left exposed to being accused of being a scam when in reality they are just horrible at PR and severely overestimated their engineering skill at the same time.

It's funny how by now the fucking best case scenario to you people is that they are completely behind schedule and lying their ass off about it constantly in the most deceiving ways.
You rationalize it and try to find elaborate excuses instead of just accepting that "they" are not only lying about being on schedule, but that "they" are also lying about everything else.

I actually have no shares in this thing and just make profit off the large scale dips and climbs so I dunno who you mean by "you people"

"You people" who are still defending it.
But actually, I suspect that by now, this stock probably consists of about ~80% people like you, who only trade it for the wild swings on the updates etc.
But that is a very foolish thing to do on a scam/ponzi/whatever. It's basically gambling, with the odds against you.
It only works for so long, and then all but a few lucky ones get burned.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1026

You know why.. Wink

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

LOL at the moving wall of doom.

Well he tricked some folks to setting low asks.
Activity: 420

There's still time to buy back in, you don't have to be so bitter.

LOL at the moving wall of doom.

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

Yeah. My guess as well.
The sad part is there are about 100 better ways to solve this situation.
Quite amazing that from all the options they picked the absolute worst one.
Every time i read this thread i just think how the hell is this possible.
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
I kind of want to buy back in, but they are making it really hard. Can anyone holding give some rationalization for Labcoins behavior and that it isnt one big scam?

This stock could make you rich so hard man! Cheap shares! Just throw money at it.
Go kick every rational thought and good intuition out the window. You just need to think about how damn rich it will make you. Man, so rich! The price will increase tenfold, easily!
And it obviously can't be a scam because we really, really don't want it to be a scam.

Try again later if he fails to deliver.
Activity: 672
I kind of want to buy back in, but they are making it really hard. Can anyone holding give some rationalization for Labcoins behavior and that it isnt one big scam?

They are total fools. That's it really. Probably not a scam. Just a bunch of clueless fools.
Activity: 709
Gridcoin Foundation

+9001

correct.
++ Me too, thats how I feel.

Amazing company

This stock could make you rich so hard man! Cheap shares! Just throw money at it.
Go kick every rational thought and good intuition out the window. You just need to think about how damn rich it will make you. Man, so rich! The price will increase tenfold, easily!
And it obviously can't be a scam because we really, really don't want it to be a scam.
Activity: 378
++ Me too, thats how I feel.

Not even sure they don't have the engineering skill, any small thing could have happened. That is how engineering projects go.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10

I agree with this statement.

Strangely, I agree.

They ran into the usual array of problems any tech startup will hit, but they thought it would be better to pretend they didn't.

Jump to: