Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 375. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Dividend day was previously miscalculated, i apologize, expect the first payment on Tue 24/9 and mining address proof in less than 24 hours as promised.

Okay guys, that means 07:56:36 PM UTC (server time), tomorrow.

It's 24 hours after he post that.

why u complicating things?
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
I'm pretty convinced they haven't been mining much at all now.  They may have just started in the last 24-48 hours.

There's not any other credible reason to delay releasing the address.

Or they've had very bad luck. That's likely the reason for all the delays about posting the address. They're embarrassed about how few blocks they've found (likely zero)

Excuse me if this issue has been beaten to death already, I've most likely just missed it as I've been trying to read as little of this thread as possible.

What would be the negative to running a private pool?  Wouldn't that be secure and give us the ability to monitor hash rate live?  There wouldn't be a pool fee... I mean, if you are solo mining anyway, I'm just not seeing the negatives.

We can only monitor hash rate if there are blocks found.  That's how a hash rate is calculated..  That's what he's saying.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
Dividend day was previously miscalculated, i apologize, expect the first payment on Tue 24/9 and mining address proof in less than 24 hours as promised.

Okay guys, that means 07:56:36 PM UTC (server time), tomorrow.

Are you dumb ? *in less than 24 hours as promised.*
I'm pretty convinced they haven't been mining much at all now.  They may have just started in the last 24-48 hours.

Or they've had very bad luck. That's likely the reason for all the delays about posting the address. They're embarrassed about how few blocks they've found (likely zero)

+1 they are in a bit of a jam. They can either post the address with zero blocks, or not post it at all and deal with the already low trust issues.  Sure, there using a stalling tactic to hopefully find a block.... but what are the odds of them finding a block within the next 20ish hours? Pritty low I am afriad  Undecided
But i feel what labcoin is hiding more than just bad luck.

I dont think they have the brainpower to come up with such high-end strategy like "They can either post the address with zero blocks, or not post it at all and deal with the already low trust issues. "
Activity: 238

Okay guys, that means 07:45:36 PM UTC (server time), tomorrow.

Not likely. The Wednesday deadline was announced by labcoin himself when he could just keep silent. Why he was over optimistic after so many delay happened already. He could just say 'next week' than explicitly 'before Wednesday'.

Technically speaking 07:46:36 PM UTC is still prior to Wednesday shifting off the globe and out of existence.  That will happen 10:59:59.9999..... UTC.  So he hasn't actually "shifted" his date, yet.

EDIT: Initially had the incorrect timestamp, it was 7:46, and I'd initially had it as 7:56.
Activity: 420
Hmm.  I think it's going to drop some overnight as people get impatient (and they did change the deadline).

But the order book doesn't support playing a down wave.

So I'll sit here and watch it slide slowly downward.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

Excuse me if this issue has been beaten to death already, I've most likely just missed it as I've been trying to read as little of this thread as possible.

What would be the negative to running a private pool?  Wouldn't that be secure and give us the ability to monitor hash rate live?  There wouldn't be a pool fee... I mean, if you are solo mining anyway, I'm just not seeing the negatives.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10

+1 they are in a bit of a jam. They can either post the address with zero blocks, or not post it at all and deal with the already low trust issues.  Sure, there using a stalling tactic to hopefully find a block.... but what are the odds of them finding a block within the next 20ish hours? Pritty low I am afraid  Undecided
Activity: 308

You mean bad luck as in their choice of who's doing the PR?
legendary
Activity: 882

Not likely. The Wednesday deadline was announced by labcoin himself when he could just keep silent. Why he was over optimistic after so many delay happened already. He could just say 'next week' than explicitly 'before Wednesday'.

legendary
Activity: 882

The reason could be someone haven't bought enough or sold enough.
Activity: 420

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
Please wait for results to take your decisions. We will show everyone this operation is very serious within about one month from now.
tomorrow the mining address and hashing statistics will be posted for everyone to verify.
Tmr 2-4 TH/s & mining address. -> small portion of network hashrate-> not so serious.

One month later -> large portion of network hashrate -> serious operation.

I think thats what labcoins means.

He knows that there is something tricky with this mining address and that everyone will have to wait ONE MONTH from now to have some kind of other evidence that they are hashing with their hardware (not avalon).
Activity: 378
We want to say thanks again to everyone who is supporting us, sincere thanks. Rewards will be huge.

To all the naysayers ( not meant to sound offensive ) :

We understand the feelings you are going through but at the same time we know most of the accusations thrown at us are foolish.
Please wait for results to take your decisions. We will show everyone this operation is very serious within about one month from now.
This is  a very friendly advice; tomorrow the mining address and hashing statistics will be posted for everyone to verify.

This has been a long and difficult endeavour,thanks again.

Earlier:

So 'tomorrow' and 'less then 24' hours from 07:56:36 PM server time? i.e. UTC?

Activity: 378
tomorrow the mining address and hashing statistics will be posted for everyone to verify.
Tmr 2-4 TH/s & mining address. -> small portion of network hashrate-> not so serious.

I think thats what labcoin means.
+ 500
legendary
Activity: 1311
Our wall of doom moved again.

I think thats what labcoin means.
Activity: 392
Lets make a movieannouncement: The walking Deadlines

Cast? Crapcoin, TheSwede, Mabsark and other fanboys Cheesy

Grin
Jump to: