Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 377. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Labcoin.com
We want to say thanks again to everyone who is supporting us, sincere thanks. Rewards will be huge.

To all the naysayers ( not meant to sound offensive ) :

We understand the feelings you are going through but at the same time we know most of the accusations thrown at us are foolish.
Please wait for results to take your decisions. We will show everyone this operation is very serious within about one month from now.
This is  a very friendly advice; tomorrow the mining address and hashing statistics will be posted for everyone to verify.

This has been a long and difficult endeavour,thanks again.

Activity: 238
It's 00:00. Why price soo huge if it is scam?
Its not a scam, syphalis is just pissed that he lost coin and didn't get in on the cheap shares.

I didn't lose coin. I sold everything at 0.0039, making about 6x my inital investment.
And if you have actually been reading what I'm preaching for a good while now here, and still actually somehow think that I want "cheap shares", you're just completely delusional.
I would rather bite my own arm off than to buy back into this mess.

Sounds like wishful thinking to me.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Burnside really should put some sort or boundary on the premium on options.  There's some outright robbery going on with some of those.

Activity: 392
I think you are too blind in your random rage from losing so much money to actually have any brainpower left for reading comprehension.

Again with the "losing money" nonsense... where do you fucking get that... jesus.
The only reason I'm pissed is because I hate that this scam is so awfully successful while being so obvious.
Some low life asshole who should be in jail is making a huge fuckton of money of your asses, and will probably get away with it.
Normally, if you made 6x of your investment, you should be laughing and thank for this awesome scam run who made u rich, rather than cursing it.

Sometimes I do. During the rush hours here when labcoin makes another one of their great non-updates, I'm laughing my ass off.
But it turns sour when I see a huge load of people eating it up again and only a few people able to read between the lines.

And for being generally happy about making much money on this: I was, like many here, actually dreaming of a lot more profit. I really wished this would be the real deal, because there would be much higher profit potential. So I'm actually disappointed. And even more so because I know that the money I made will eventually not come from the "production of value" from a legit operation, but out of the hands of a bagholder at the end of the chain, if you know what I mean.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1026
Did you see Swede's last post?

Yes, I did. And Swede's post was posted 3 minutes before labcoin's post, so I guess Swede's "in 24 hours" was reduced to "within 24 hours and before the 18th".
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Option ID   Expiration       Quantity        Strike
PUT #40103 d, 0 h, 55 m85000.00150000

I just put this up. Afraid of another potential non-news? labcoin could tank to ipo levels if an address without bitcoin is presented...or maby even no address at all? Protect at least some of your shares from disaster. buy my put  Smiley
I've promised before the 18 September [this means on tuesday], that means before the day ends.

But anyway, they didn't use CST and there are some hours left.

Did you see Swede's last post?

However, 24 hours from NOW is time for the hashing address to be posted [...]

So he means tomorrow. And he'll probably actually deliver a mining address that is supposed to be "proof. Only that it won't be proof.
Activity: 308
I think you are too blind in your random rage from losing so much money to actually have any brainpower left for reading comprehension.

Again with the "losing money" nonsense... where do you fucking get that... jesus.
The only reason I'm pissed is because I hate that this scam is so awfully successful while being so obvious.
Some low life asshole who should be in jail is making a huge fuckton of money of your asses, and will probably get away with it.

I think there's more than just one person behind the curtain. the question is how long they can sustain to keep it up. As long as they can this is almost more reliable than 48% on satoshi-dice ^^
Activity: 420
He's online right now.

This would be a good opportunity for him to clear up time zone confusion.

Activity: 224

Normally, if you made 6x of your investment, you should be laughing and thank for this awesome scam run who made u rich, rather than cursing it.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Its not a scam, syphalis is just pissed that he lost coin and didn't get in on the cheap shares.

OMG! This thread make crazy anybody! It's end of Tuesday, not Wednesday.

Did you even read the latest posts from Labcoin and TheSwede?
"Bofore Wednesday" - it's a bit strange time for make meet for example.
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

However, 24 hours from NOW is time for the hashing address to be posted and I will also talk to Sam reg. a hash-rate estimate, hash-rate roll-out schedule for the coming week/weeks etc. So that hopefully all this info can be posted in the update.

For the inept among us.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1026

Repost:

I've promised before the 18 September [this means on tuesday], that means before the day ends.

But anyway, they didn't use CST and there are some hours left.
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

Did you even read the latest posts from Labcoin and TheSwede?

I didn't lose coin. I sold everything at 0.0039, making about 6x my inital investment.
And if you have actually been reading what I'm preaching for a good while now here, and still actually somehow think that I want "cheap shares", you're just completely delusional.
I would rather bite my own arm off than to buy back into this mess.
Activity: 238
My bet is that labcoin probably isnt a scam, it is just terribly behind schedule with no actual mining power yet. Hence the lack of mining address + lack of dividends. Labcoin prematurely announced that it had 2TH and now they are just too afraid to walk back this statement, so instead they let it simmer there and are left exposed to being accused of being a scam when in reality they are just horrible at PR and severely overestimated their engineering skill at the same time.

It's funny how by now the fucking best case scenario to you people is that they are completely behind schedule and lying their ass off about it constantly in the most deceiving ways.
You rationalize it and try to find elaborate excuses instead of just accepting that "they" are not only lying about being on schedule, but that "they" are also lying about everything else.

I actually have no shares in this thing and just make profit off the large scale dips and climbs so I dunno who you mean by "you people"

"You people" who are still defending it.
But actually, I suspect that by now, this stock probably consists of about ~80% people like you, who only trade it for the wild swings on the updates etc.
But that is a very foolish thing to do on a scam/ponzi/whatever. It's basically gambling, with the odds against you.
It only works for so long, and then all but a few lucky ones get burned.

You think I am defending labcoin when I say that they have outright lied to the public about their progress and actually have zero hashing power? I think you are too blind in your random rage from losing so much money to actually have any brainpower left for reading comprehension. Anyway, this will be my last reply to you, ill just put you on ignore for failing to have the slightest idea of what I write.
Activity: 378
Jump to: