Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 379. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
My bet is that labcoin probably isnt a scam, it is just terribly behind schedule with no actual mining power yet. Hence the lack of mining address + lack of dividends. Labcoin prematurely announced that it had 2TH and now they are just too afraid to walk back this statement, so instead they let it simmer there and are left exposed to being accused of being a scam when in reality they are just horrible at PR and severely overestimated their engineering skill at the same time.

+9001
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
My bet is that labcoin probably isnt a scam, it is just terribly behind schedule with no actual mining power yet. Hence the lack of mining address + lack of dividends. Labcoin prematurely announced that it had 2TH and now they are just too afraid to walk back this statement, so instead they let it simmer there and are left exposed to being accused of being a scam when in reality they are just horrible at PR and severely overestimated their engineering skill at the same time.
Activity: 378
I kind of want to buy back in, but they are making it really hard. Can anyone holding give some rationalization for Labcoins behavior and that it isnt one big scam?
they are just working out details and thought it would be best to play it off. just hasn't worked as they thought.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
I kind of want to buy back in, but they are making it really hard. Can anyone holding give some rationalization for Labcoins behavior and that it isnt one big scam?
They're psychopaths.
legendary
Activity: 1025
Merit: 1000
Getting chips up and running isn't easy.. I wouldn't call it lying as much as I would call it "having technical issues"..

I'd even take an image of technical issues.

Do you realize what kind of panic that would cause?  If you call this drama now, wait until they start posting images of their fuck ups!  LOL. 
They will get fixed, because, well.. they have to!   Grin

But they said they had chips running, no?

Not at full optimization. 
legendary
Activity: 966
- - -Caveat Aleo- - -
Getting chips up and running isn't easy.. I wouldn't call it lying as much as I would call it "having technical issues"..

Do you realize what kind of panic that would cause?  If you call this drama now, wait until they start posting images of their fuck ups!  LOL. 

I think skepticism is so high right now that any pictures of their mining gear even if defective would be better than nothing.
legendary
Activity: 1246
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
following this thread is a full time job now

so much shit
Activity: 811
Web Developer

But they said they had chips running, no?

Activity: 811
Web Developer

Activity: 434
don't you get it. it's not about what the price will do in the next 1, 24hr etc it's about if it's ok for them to be LYING and covering shit up. if you think this kind of behavior is ok than by all means keep buying. don't be surprised though if you'll be holding an empty sack or a poor sap you sold your shares to will be. they really need honesty and trust from the community. they have yet to earn it.

+1

super duh.
Activity: 378
I think Labcoin is going to turn this around.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1026
---  Interesting.

Samuel Noi
Nominee Director
iTec-Pro Limited
[email protected]

Whois on labcoin.com:

Registrant Contact Details:
    iTec Pro Ltd
    Samuel Noi        ([email protected])
    Unit 1010, 10/F, Miramar Tower, 132 Nathan Road, Tsim Sha Tsui,
    Kowloon, Hong Kong
    Hong Kong
    Hong Kong,00000
    HK
    Tel. +852.81769405

So I assume he is from HK.
Activity: 308
labcoin has high hopes from some buddies of mine i hope for there sake it does that well
Activity: 476
User labcoin isn't using China Standard Time when he referers to times and the latest "before 18th" is in approx. 12:15 hours in Honolulu.

hmmm, so it's an American selling an unlicensed security.  Interesting.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1026
Dividend day was previously miscalculated, i apologize, expect the first payment on Tue 24/9 and mining address proof in less than 24 hours as promised.

I've promised before the 18 September, that means before the day ends.

Two notes:

User labcoin isn't using China Standard Time when he referers to times and the latest "before 18th" is in approx. 12:15 hours in Honolulu.
Activity: 252
Whats happened?  What have I missed?

I'm assuming with the share rates that NOTHING is the prime word?
Jump to: