Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 383. (Read 1079974 times)

legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
I'm just sad I missed the crash-for-no-reason-at-all.

Love it, how could you miss such an obvious opportunity. LOL Oh well, I have made my share of wrong plays as well.

I was busy elsewhere, expecting a crash to come at an actual deadline, not some random time.  Oh well.  Heh.

Swede no news is pretty much guaranteed of a mini sell off. Hot damn buy up ladies!
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
looks like the buy back has been initiated.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
They haven't changed their deadline.

His last post was to clarify that.

THEY HAVE NOT CHANGED THEIR DEADLINE.

what?

First dividend payment is due  on tuesday 17 September

Dividend day was previously miscalculated, i apologize, expect the first payment on Tue 24/9 and mining address proof in less than 24 hours as promised.
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
Dividend day was previously miscalculated, i apologize, expect the first payment on Tue 24/9 and mining address proof in less than 24 hours as promised.

Timer removed. End time: 2013-09-18+19:46:44UTC
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
English as a second language:

Before wednesday = Before the end of wednesday.

No biggie.  Grin

Wow, I guess I wasn't kidding.  Shocked

Cheesy
+1
Activity: 420

Love it, how could you miss such an obvious opportunity. LOL Oh well, I have made my share of wrong plays as well.

I was busy elsewhere, expecting a crash to come at an actual deadline, not some random time.  Oh well.  Heh.
If you would spend more time trading than complaining, you would be a much happier person.

you won't tell me when you're in FUD mode or pump mode, so how can I trade on that? Roll Eyes
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
myBitcoin.Garden
This Swede guy is an amateur.  Is he like 15 or something?

I can not believe his immaturity both in feeding the trolls and also the manner he talks in.

I've seen it all now.

God help this security.  
Activity: 887
the list is getting longer....

The website will be updated this week in order to show our live hashing rate

We're mining in solo mode but live hashrate will be shown on our website next week.

we will deploy the same mechanism ASICMINER uses for signing found blocks and publish them on our website.

We will post board picture and more within the weekend, and as soon as we reach 10 TH of deployed hardware block labeling will be mirrored on the site with other stats like speed, etc.

We promise pictures of some boards mining will be up for this weekend.

We do not have 10 TH of chips out of nowhere, we said that we will setup block labeling as soon as we reach that speed, which could be on the first days of october, so in "about" two weeks, or mid october.

The next update will include a mining address as well.

Next proof to be posted will be mining address, clearly showing the rate of blocks creation.

Mining address will be posted publicly before Wednesday. This will allow transparent monitoring of the hashing rate and block generation.

These messages approved by TheSwede75 and Labcoin.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
Everything is ok now. We need 24hours more to fake this. Don't worry guys, we'll be on time. Promise.
legendary

They haven't changed their deadline.

His last post was to clarify that.

THEY HAVE NOT CHANGED THEIR DEADLINE.

I swear, the fact that I'm invested along with people who can't read scares me more than anything Labcoin does.
the list is getting longer....

The website will be updated this week in order to show our live hashing rate

We're mining in solo mode but live hashrate will be shown on our website next week.

we will deploy the same mechanism ASICMINER uses for signing found blocks and publish them on our website.

We will post board picture and more within the weekend, and as soon as we reach 10 TH of deployed hardware block labeling will be mirrored on the site with other stats like speed, etc.

We promise pictures of some boards mining will be up for this weekend.

We do not have 10 TH of chips out of nowhere, we said that we will setup block labeling as soon as we reach that speed, which could be on the first days of october, so in "about" two weeks, or mid october.

The next update will include a mining address as well.

Next proof to be posted will be mining address, clearly showing the rate of blocks creation.

Mining address will be posted publicly before Wednesday. This will allow transparent monitoring of the hashing rate and block generation.

myBitcoin.Garden
Mining address will be posted before the timer ends.

RUBBISH FAIL TIMER.  IN THE UK TUESDAY FINISHES IN 2 HOURS AND 51 MINUTES FFS!
who freaking care anymore. they will either post or they won't
OBVIOUSLY they don't give a crap about deadlines or promises anyways.
if it comes it comes if it doesn't we need to locate theswede and begin interrogations Cheesy
Activity: 378
I've promised before the 18 September, that means before today ends.
No, you said "before Wednesday". That means that the address must come prior to it turning Wednesday.

Uhm.
Uhm, what, Bitcicle?

What's Wednesday's date, genius?
The 18th. Posting prior to the 18th means posting on the 17th. He is claiming that what "before Wednesday" means is that he will post on Wednesday.

Ooh, because 'today' is Wednesday?
What are you talking about? Where I live, today is the 17th. 24 hrs from now, all over the world will be the 18th. Meaning, that Labcoin claims that posting before the 18th actually means posting on the 18th.

I no longer have any idea what you're talking about.

Furthermore, I no longer care.

He said he'd post before today, Tuesday, ends, and that's what I'm now holding him to.

Which is what I am saying. So, what the hell is your problem?

legendary

it's a typical weasel move.  Deadline comes up,. and you can't deliver, so you move it.  How many time have they moved this deadline?

If you would spend more time trading than complaining, you would be a much happier person.
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
Mining address will be posted before the timer ends.

What galaxy timezone is that ?

Timezone is irrelevant. The timer is set to end 24 hours after labcoin's post where he claimed the address would be posted within 24 hours.
What are you talking about? Where I live, today is the 17th. 24 hrs from now, all over the world will be the 18th. Meaning, that Labcoin claims that posting before the 18th actually means posting on the 18th.

it's a typical weasel move.  Deadline comes up,. and you can't deliver, so you move it.  How many time have they moved this deadline?
Jump to: