Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 387. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
mining address proof in less than 24 hours as promised.
You kind of promised "before Wednesday".
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
No one seriously expected the dividend today anyway. That part doesn't matter.

What does matter is that 'before wednesday' now has stretched to the next 24 hours.

Activity: 887
Merit: 1000
Dividend day was previously miscalculated, i apologize, expect the first payment on Tue 24/9 and mining address proof in less than 24 hours as promised.

i love how you wait till dividend day to tell everyone.  
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Dividend day was previously miscalculated, i apologize, expect the first payment on Tue 24/9 and mining address proof in less than 24 hours as promised.

Maybe some industrial forum member wants to put a clock up? 24 hours from now. No time zone problems.
Activity: 378
Labcoin "misses" everything - they miscommunicate, miscalculate, misspeak...
Activity: 714
Merit: 510

that forum website just says sent message to "delaria" on skype not THAT delaria is their name on skype.
it says the same thing for every username on that forum.
however, delaria as username on labcoin's bitcointalk profile is odd regardless

It's possible that Sam could be female. How would we know? Has anyone any proof one way or the other?
Activity: 266
24 hours people.. tommorow again with the timezone's?
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035

There is no need to add or change anything to this AWESOME statement.

Grin
Activity: 392

Grin

Oh this thread makes me just so happy.
Any more people feeling like retards yet?
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Activity: 266

Sure this time? Just for the trollers i mean..

Activity: 476

oh holy crap balls, batman!
Activity: 811
Web Developer
So whos gonna be the bag holders?
Activity: 887

Facepalm
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
here we go
I love it!
Activity: 476
I know, not emotional just a little tired of people trolling. Ah well.
it's easy to silence the trolls.  Post evidence, address the issue of the locked shares, and meet the deadlines you set yourself. 
legendary
Activity: 1311

Woohoo sell it off ladies
Lets IPVO for a company that places miners on Satellites traveling at near the speed of light.

already done, but you're on earth, so you won't see it for a while...
Thats OK, I'm in this for the long-haul.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
theswede, be careful with those emotions.. unprofessionalism will do you much harm in your position..

I know, not emotional just a little tired of people trolling. Ah well.

Chin up dude, would you publish your btct portfolio so we can see that you haven't sold? If that's the case I'm sure it will gain you some respect
Jump to: