Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 389. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

that forum website just says sent message to "delaria" on skype not THAT delaria is their name on skype.
it says the same thing for every username on that forum.
however, delaria as username on labcoin's bitcointalk profile is odd regardless
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I have not received information from Sam yet, and I would like to make clear though that no TIME was stated for the announcement that Sam has promised. Also, speculating wildly in possible BTC addresses is 100% pointless. Also: I have no more information to supply as of right now.

Hey guys, its really important... I just wanted to let you know I have nothing to tell you right now.

hey TheSwede75 only received 950 BTC to pump this scam, can't expect him to work too hard.

How much is 950 BTC in USD? Wasn't he shopping for a rolex and a car right after the IPO?

Yep, he bought rolex watch, silver bars and a car on this forum, right after he got the 950 BTC. Good thing the labcoin IPO money is hard at work, enriching TheSwede75's life style.

I guess I should stop feeding the trolls, but maybe you should at least get the most basic facts straight if you are going to whine like a child. Car and watch were inquiries from IRL friends of mine and those deals were never made. Enough with these fantasies now, I have already denied all these muppet accusations but go ahead and continue, by all means.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Any explanation for this?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/labcoin-120219
http://forum.onverse.com/showthread.php?t=20037

Skype handles are unique and not case sensitive.

Edit: I contacted "labcoin", but didn't receive an answer. That was some weeks ago. Could be nothing though..

damn you beat me to it.  Wink
Activity: 588
Merit: 504
Again,
completely 100% false. I can also assure you that I have had plenty of BTC for quite some time but that's beside the point.

liar this is your address... https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2300134

and you get paid 950BTC in last weeks since IPO..before has less than 40btc in 4months
always been poor before..i was round in trollbox i know

18XrnwWLpMb46VGzphN47sWQYuohksWboG send funds to you on picostocks 100th mine

legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
Who will be the last to sell while we are in the .002's?
Activity: 392
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035
I cannot for the life of me see any reference in any update that refers to UTC specifically.

This is perfectly correct, no timezone was specified, hence UTC by default
How unreasonable is that?

If you care to correct that with news from Labcoin, your current and potential shareholders would be a bit reinsured for sure.

UTC by default? I guess that works perfectly for those interested in screaming loudly about missed times when none is given.

No offense, but you are too much into suspicion and personal attacks.

The fact is, I have opened a significant position on LABCOIN more that 1 week ago, when shareholders were promised that we were ALREADY hashing at 2 TH/s, 6 TH/s within Two Weeks (no pun intended).

Then there was only smoke, delays, and FUDsters, but the fact is that the stock price tanked and I sold at a loss, and grew angry, admitted it, then when quiet again, all out.

Now could have a chance to buy back and compensate, but I'm no longer accepting empty promises.

You are free to ignore and disrespect me as a former shareholders, but this attitude speaks volumes for your future shareholders.

Not happy, obviously... you should really think about it.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1026
Any explanation for this?

redacted, but if you're interested. click

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/labcoin-120219
http://forum.onverse.com/showthread.php?t=20037

Skype handles are unique and not case sensitive.

Edit: I contacted "labcoin", but didn't receive an answer. That was some weeks ago. Could be nothing though..

Edit: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3175880
Activity: 266
TheSwede75 there are only a few ways to make everyone shut up with accusations and say: oeeeeehhhh... aaaaaaahhhh...
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
LTC-Global's got to be making a killing off these trades, there's 1000's of BTC flying around every second from this stock.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1003
I have not received information from Sam yet, and I would like to make clear though that no TIME was stated for the announcement that Sam has promised. Also, speculating wildly in possible BTC addresses is 100% pointless. Also: I have no more information to supply as of right now.

Hey guys, its really important... I just wanted to let you know I have nothing to tell you right now.

hey TheSwede75 only received 950 BTC to pump this scam, can't expect him to work too hard.

How much is 950 BTC in USD? Wasn't he shopping for a rolex and a car right after the IPO?

Yep, he bought rolex watch, silver bars and a car on this forum, right after he got the 950 BTC. Good thing the labcoin IPO money is hard at work, enriching TheSwede75's life style.
Activity: 420
You guys are fun to watch, I'll give you that.

Roll Eyes

I cannot for the life of me see any reference in any update that refers to UTC specifically. Pretty amazing that people spend hours going crazy over a 'missed update' where everyone has their own arbitrary time-zone as 'default Wednesday'..
So maybe its your fault not specifying a time zone when stating dates and times on this forum?
What you should do is apologize, instead of mocking people who tried to figure out your miscommunication.
Activity: 33
Merit: 10
I cannot for the life of me see any reference in any update that refers to UTC specifically.

If you care to correct that with news from Labcoin, your current and potential shareholders would be a bit reinsured for sure.

UTC by default? I guess that works perfectly for those interested in screaming loudly about missed times when none is given.

missed times when none is given??????? U MOTHER FCUKER
legendary
Activity: 1311

about $120,000..
also theswede is liar fucking liar,, he have no money before this, he is poor playing satoshidice and always on btce trollbox winding people up..you can see blockchain evidence clearly he is sent this money..
and even today trying to buy bfl rigs local slimy guy..

anyway next

1KRj8opQ5y3h2dw8FjnskxuVZ5qtu5Uuid -> 1ovYFPS1HiGFMQVTB3vuWtnEpGvRxZ6H7 (tot: 6,940 BTC) 2013-08-01 07:47:06

08:13:04
1ovYFPS1HiGFMQVTB3vuWtnEpGvRxZ6H7 -> 19XZ11KC257nRqw8YLFmjY2urjur6F9xiC (2,658btc)
1ovYFPS1HiGFMQVTB3vuWtnEpGvRxZ6H7 -> 16UVuhyftaZtCrL2xLgz2GES5ZpUGVncHQ (4,296btc)

-- 19XZ11KC257nRqw8YLFmjY2urjur6F9xiC wallet --
-> 18XrnwWLpMb46VGzphN47sWQYuohksWboG  (2,631)

2,631 BTC is sent to 18XrnwWLpMb46VGzphN47sWQYuohksWboG on 08/08 (0d0ba2ecc0b2624f63d0a59c2045b0d9c6ea3f0b2c890344ab38a0b8d8e447c4)

Again,
completely 100% false. I can also assure you that I have had plenty of BTC for quite some time but that's beside the point.
legendary
Activity: 1025

so labcoin keeps 6050 coins, about one million
and swede gets about 150K to be the front man
not bad
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

On the plus side, a bunch of daytraders dumped too low.  So there's more buy pressure very soon.

Don't be the last to buy back, boys!

Actually, don't be the second!

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Dregs all around for the followers.  Cheesy

Activity: 420

On the plus side, a bunch of daytraders dumped too low.  So there's more buy pressure very soon.

Don't be the last to buy back, boys!

Actually, don't be the second!

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Jump to: