Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 391. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I have not received information from Sam yet, and I would like to make clear though that no TIME was stated for the announcement that Sam has promised. Also, speculating wildly in possible BTC addresses is 100% pointless. Also: I have no more information to supply as of right now.

Are you kidding? No time? Before Wednesday means what it means, BE-FORE WEDNES-DAY.

There IS a difference between a date and a time, no?
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

So wait...people sold off on...nothing?

sorry I missed that.
Activity: 476
I'll troll for 500 btc, just sayin'
Activity: 392
I have not received information from Sam yet, and I would like to make clear though that no TIME was stated for the announcement that Sam has promised. Also, speculating wildly in possible BTC addresses is 100% pointless. Also: I have no more information to supply as of right now.

annnd feel the crash boyz
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
"Oh no! AngelSky was right, this bet was not a good idea!"
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
I have not received information from Sam yet, and I would like to make clear though that no TIME was stated for the announcement that Sam has promised.

no, but a date was....

Sep 17 for the dividend

...and it's still Sep 17.
Activity: 378
Overclocking and time-dilation. Time moves slower when you are in orbit - that means more H/s.
if you go fast enough, Tuesday may never end...
Wow, I never thought about that.

Lets IPVO for a company that places miners on Satellites traveling at near the speed of light.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035

Are you kidding? No time? Before Wednesday means what it means, BE-FORE WEDNES-DAY.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
I found labcoin on blockchain...
see if you can search for it too, maybe you can get a clearer pic

Code:
root@xxxx:~/.bitcoin/blocks# cat *.dat | strings | grep -i labcoin | wc -l

Can you speed things up and post count and block height(s) please Kiss

yes and you will understand why there is delay

step 1

1DXyYV4oxehn828ZnRSvuziArPoJLQq7SM < Burnsides AM address under control of burnside
sent 8,000 BTC -> 1FxeP4MwDyqno2ahJS2BzofT5dfUwtmEn7 from 03/2013 to 09/2013
majority of those 8,000 were sent to 1KRj8opQ5y3h2dw8FjnskxuVZ5qtu5Uuid *

13kPwnvBdLoMPmYqYEXW5r8DSx7j4avg7G - under control of TheSwede75
prior to labcoin IPO gambling small amounts on satoshi dice (less than 50btc within 4months)
from 08/01 start receiving coins from 1KRj8opQ5y3h2dw8FjnskxuVZ5qtu5Uuid totalling so far 950BTC

Ans step 2 ?
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1003

Hey guys, its really important... I just wanted to let you know I have nothing to tell you right now.

hey TheSwede75 only received 950 BTC to pump this scam, can't expect him to work too hard.
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
And the panic begins...
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

BEFORE wednesday is what ?
Activity: 127
Coinnoisseur
TheSwede. Nothing as usual... Ugh youre worthless
I have not received information from Sam yet, and I would like to make clear though that no TIME was stated for the announcement that Sam has promised.

no, but a date was....

Sep 17 for the dividend
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
So what was that all about? I missed it.
It was just a build-up of pressure that finally gave way. If the actual deadline passes on UTC, it's gonna be blood in the streets. And then Labcoin will post 10 minutes later.
Activity: 378

Hey guys, its really important... I just wanted to let you know I have nothing to tell you right now.
Overclocking and time-dilation. Time moves slower when you are in orbit - that means more H/s.
if you go fast enough, Tuesday may never end...
Activity: 224
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035
The thing is, the expected address MUST receive income WITHOUT inputs, i.e. newly generated coins from solo mining. Anything else would be from pooled mining at best, that wouldn't allow signing blocks, and that would be totally off their promises.

tl;dr: POST THE MINING ADDRESS with newly generated coins, otherwise this will be one more failed deadline and still no proof of hashing
Its actually SpaceLabcoin - they are constantly moving through timezones - multiple times per 24hr intervals.

SpaceLabcoin: "Yeah, this moving timezone thing will really fuck 'em up."

Its much cooler to run miners in space.

ohhhhhhhhhh

and here I was checking the EARTH blockchain...
Jump to: