Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 390. (Read 1079974 times)

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035
I cannot for the life of me see any reference in any update that refers to UTC specifically.

This is perfectly correct, no timezone was specified, hence UTC by default
How unreasonable is that?

If you care to correct that with news from Labcoin, your current and potential shareholders would be a bit reinsured for sure.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
I have not received information from Sam yet, and I would like to make clear though that no TIME was stated for the announcement that Sam has promised. Also, speculating wildly in possible BTC addresses is 100% pointless. Also: I have no more information to supply as of right now.

Are you kidding? No time? Before Wednesday means what it means, BE-FORE WEDNES-DAY.

There IS a difference between a date and a time, no?

So Sep 17 is ending soon.
Will there still be dividend distributing as stated?

First dividend payment is due  on tuesday 17 September
At last, someone posting here that is not on my ignore list (except TheSwede75)!
Activity: 714
Merit: 510
I have not received information from Sam yet, and I would like to make clear though that no TIME was stated for the announcement that Sam has promised. Also, speculating wildly in possible BTC addresses is 100% pointless. Also: I have no more information to supply as of right now.

Hey guys, its really important... I just wanted to let you know I have nothing to tell you right now.

hey TheSwede75 only received 950 BTC to pump this scam, can't expect him to work too hard.

How much is 950 BTC in USD? Wasn't he shopping for a rolex and a car right after the IPO?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

My understanding is that:

let X be any date,

The assertion "BEFORE " means any time and date before the first second of day X

Is it Wednesday yet?

I am addressing TheSwede's point;

No, 4 hours 38 minutes left before it's Wednesday, UTC timezone.

I cannot for the life of me see any reference in any update that refers to UTC specifically.

I cannot see any reference in any update that refers to a real miner.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Are you kidding? No time? Before Wednesday means what it means, BE-FORE WEDNES-DAY.

So Sep 17 is ending soon.
Will there still be dividend distributing as stated?

First dividend payment is due  on tuesday 17 September

let X be any date,

The assertion "BEFORE " means any time and date before the first second of day X

Is it Wednesday yet?

I cannot for the life of me see any reference in any update that refers to UTC specifically. Pretty amazing that people spend hours going crazy over a 'missed update' where everyone has their own arbitrary time-zone as 'default Wednesday'..
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Lets IPVO for a company that places miners on Satellites traveling at near the speed of light.

already done, but you're on earth, so you won't see it for a while...
legendary

let X be any date,

Is it Wednesday yet?

legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

let X be any date,

Is it Wednesday yet?
...and it's still Sep 17.

hey, glad to see you haven't run away!
Activity: 420
There are some really stupid people here.
legendary

let X be any date,

yes, 23:59:59 is Sep 16 and 00:00:00 is Sep 17.
Activity: 588
Merit: 504
I found labcoin on blockchain...
see if you can search for it too, maybe you can get a clearer pic

Code:
root@xxxx:~/.bitcoin/blocks# cat *.dat | strings | grep -i labcoin | wc -l

Can you speed things up and post count and block height(s) please Kiss

yes and you will understand why there is delay

step 1

1DXyYV4oxehn828ZnRSvuziArPoJLQq7SM < Burnsides AM address under control of burnside
sent 8,000 BTC -> 1FxeP4MwDyqno2ahJS2BzofT5dfUwtmEn7 from 03/2013 to 09/2013
majority of those 8,000 were sent to 1KRj8opQ5y3h2dw8FjnskxuVZ5qtu5Uuid *

13kPwnvBdLoMPmYqYEXW5r8DSx7j4avg7G - under control of TheSwede75
prior to labcoin IPO gambling small amounts on satoshi dice (less than 50btc within 4months)
from 08/01 start receiving coins from 1KRj8opQ5y3h2dw8FjnskxuVZ5qtu5Uuid totalling so far 950BTC

Ans step 2 ?

first take a note of this address
https://blockchain.info/address/18XrnwWLpMb46VGzphN47sWQYuohksWboG
And now... LABCOIN IS ONLINE and the real show will begin!

So much fun..
Activity: 378

Now they are pulling out the semantics - legalize. "Depends on what the meaning of 'is' is."

Hey guys, its really important... I just wanted to let you know I have nothing to tell you right now.

hey TheSwede75 only received 950 BTC to pump this scam, can't expect him to work too hard.

Of course I can 100% deny that any of this is true.
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
LOL, there's a sell-off, yet the price is going up.  Cheesy
annnd feel the crash boyz
what happened to that 2 hour thing, VE?
Jump to: