Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 405. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 162
Merit: 100
Labcoin: What is the reason for the drop from the original estimate of 6Th/s to 3-4Th/s to now 2Th/s for this initial batch? Is there a problem with heat?

Not really a drop to 2 TH, this is roughly the speed we're mining at now, it will reach 4 TH next monday. The drop  was from 6 to 4 TH and was caused by some underperforming part of the batch.

when do we expect a dividend? somewhere this week?

So 2 weeks till we start seeing divs?

First dividend payment is due  on tuesday 17 September

Did anyone receice his dividends yet?
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Activity: 393

At this point, I don't think humour is their best strategy...

EDIT: Ok, the bot is obviously not programmed by LC.

I assumed everyone would get the joke.

I would like to think that I would normally get it. But at this point of the thread, not sure how to differ a joke from a FUD anymore...
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
That 66k wall at 0.003 to push the price down into the bids - it would be so funny if good news is posted and they don't pull it in time. Grin

There must be at least one whale with their finger on the trigger...
Seriously exciting, yeah. Damn, all those buys...
Activity: 238

I assumed everyone would get the joke.
Activity: 378
I looked through the blockchain again.  I found 1JaepCfDnErPTPA96HJr7kfHZXLsN4asmH, didn't have any action until 9/13, and received rewards from unsigned blocks.  10 of them. It also received 99 btc from other addresses as well. So while it would certainly be nice if that was Labcoin's mining address I think it's pretty unlikely, unless they're up to 10-20TH/s instead of 2-4.

The only other potential candidates are 1KywcahPaHBDiMMTyqb1rC8wUiyb9b58pY and 13XXJSCf5iUMtS8HtGAgzwXWeqYWXwQRSh  Except they both have "/P2SH/" in their signature, which there's no reason for labcoin to do.

So, for now it seems like 1NBDEAYH49tZvFMJ95oa4kYrqgecgnc16C is the most plausable candidate.  

If they haven't found a block by now, they are having extremely bad luck, either in terms of hardware or just bad luck in general. Or they took my (and everyone else's) advice and switched to pooled mining.

Oh, from IRC:

[07:27] == SeenBot [[email protected]] has joined #labcoin
[07:27] !seen
[07:27] User Labcoin is offline at bitcointalk.org, last seen 47 minutes, 3 seconds ago
[07:27] User TheSwede75 is offline at bitcointalk.org, last seen 7 hours, 17 minutes, 39 seconds ago
[07:27] !hashrate
[07:27] Labcoin says: "Don't want to cause trouble, hashrate photo will be posted later."

It's probably a scam. Still if you got in at the IPO you could have got a decent profit. Anyone who got in later, you'll have to sell out at 0.003. Labcoin will not survive as a security if they don't send out dividends or post their address today.

No one knows for sure who Sam Noi is. No one knows for sure if Labcoin is mining. No one knows for sure if the chips work. No one knows anything for sure about Labcoin except Labcoin itself and they aren't talking. There are other IPOs happening, why put all your chips in this? Take your profit and run.

https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Pirateat40

If you got in at IPO and caught even half of these huge swings you have at least quadrupled your investment if not multiplied it by 6 or 7.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
The only sure thing here is that people want to bet on this. Exciting!

Looks like SeenBot is a joke/FUD bot...
[14:18] !hashrate
[14:18] Labcoin says: "Crystal ball broken, ask agan later."
[14:18] Labcoin says: "Don't want to cause trouble, hashrate photo will be posted later."
[14:18] Not the time that the image of that response was posted to the forum and the resulting spike in share value...
[14:18] Labcoin says: "6TH... I mean 4TH... no, wait... 2TH?"

lol, simultaneous EDIT and post
Activity: 266
Will the trols and fudsters ever stop?

Looks like SeenBot is a joke/FUD bot...
[14:18] Labcoin says: "Crystal ball broken, ask agan later."
[14:18] Labcoin says: "Don't want to cause trouble, hashrate photo will be posted later."
[14:18] Not the time that the image of that response was posted to the forum and the resulting spike in share value...
[14:18] Labcoin says: "6TH... I mean 4TH... no, wait... 2TH?"

Edit:
[14:19] lol, wonder who programmed the bot. Obviously not LC
[14:20] radiumsoup did
[14:21] I belive

Activity: 714
Merit: 510
I looked through the blockchain again.  I found 1JaepCfDnErPTPA96HJr7kfHZXLsN4asmH, didn't have any action until 9/13, and received rewards from unsigned blocks.  10 of them. It also received 99 btc from other addresses as well. So while it would certainly be nice if that was Labcoin's mining address I think it's pretty unlikely, unless they're up to 10-20TH/s instead of 2-4.

The only other potential candidates are 1KywcahPaHBDiMMTyqb1rC8wUiyb9b58pY and 13XXJSCf5iUMtS8HtGAgzwXWeqYWXwQRSh  Except they both have "/P2SH/" in their signature, which there's no reason for labcoin to do.

So, for now it seems like 1NBDEAYH49tZvFMJ95oa4kYrqgecgnc16C is the most plausable candidate.  

If they haven't found a block by now, they are having extremely bad luck, either in terms of hardware or just bad luck in general. Or they took my (and everyone else's) advice and switched to pooled mining.

Oh, from IRC:

[07:27] User Labcoin is offline at bitcointalk.org, last seen 47 minutes, 3 seconds ago
[07:27] User TheSwede75 is offline at bitcointalk.org, last seen 7 hours, 17 minutes, 39 seconds ago
[07:27] Labcoin says: "Don't want to cause trouble, hashrate photo will be posted later."

It's probably a scam. Still if you got in at the IPO you could have got a decent profit. Anyone who got in later, you'll have to sell out at 0.003. Labcoin will not survive as a security if they don't send out dividends or post their address today.

No one knows for sure who Sam Noi is. No one knows for sure if Labcoin is mining. No one knows for sure if the chips work. No one knows anything for sure about Labcoin except Labcoin itself and they aren't talking. There are other IPOs happening, why put all your chips in this? Take your profit and run.

https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Pirateat40
And seen function remembers when someone was last seen in the irc channel
Seenbot could be any bot like an eggdrop with tcl scripts.

Seems it has a quote and seen function.

You can learn the bot quotes and than later let them say that..
Just fun.. Nothing else..
Please could someone explain this for those unfamiliar with the #labcoin channel. What is SeenBot, and where is it quoting from?
Activity: 750
www.coinschedule.com

Oh, from IRC:

But have you checked the locations?

1JaepCfDnErPTPA96HJr7kfHZXLsN4asmH is from Moscow, so more likely to be Metabank with Bitfury chips
1KywcahPaHBDiMMTyqb1rC8wUiyb9b58pY is in Switzerland
13XXJSCf5iUMtS8HtGAgzwXWeqYWXwQRSh is in Canada

and finally, 1NBDEAYH49tZvFMJ95oa4kYrqgecgnc16C is in Chicago....

Activity: 238

Oh, from IRC:

Jump to: