Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 408. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
It would have been interesting if they'd given their mining address before mining any blocks. Then people would be sitting around, waiting for them to find a block, and likely seeing the stock spike as soon as they did.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
BET ME YOUR NAME SHILL FUD
You're still not wagering anything of value.
Your excuse does not stand, you can buy Bitcoins easily, you still have two weeks.

Looks like your scared, if your so sure why wouldn't you bet? Nah actually buying bitcoins is quite complicated dumbass, don't plan on giving my bank information to GOX or any exchange, and am not going to waste 2 hours to go through different payment methods to get some BitCoin. All my bitcoin has been mined, and all invested in LabCoin and very little in IceDrill.

You still have two weeks to wager me your name, but you won't cause your a shill pussy FUD
Activity: 476
Lets not got ahead of ourselves here. It's likely going to come Wednesday evening, US time (previous announcement was 9pm Central Time).

Don't get fooled by the countdown to 12:0AM China time.  

I believe 8 pm Central time is about 9 am the next day in China, so beginning of the work day. 9pm is certainly not within work hours (in the US).  

If we don't hear anything by the end of the work day on Weds in China, then I think this thing will tank, regardless.
Activity: 378
Another avalanche tonight? Was there news?
Why would there be news, nothing new has been shown since the IPO.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Another avalanche tonight? Was there news?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
They call us FUDsters but so far, Labcoin has all been about fear, uncertainty and dump...

Is there a club ?
Activity: 560
You've already established you're full of shit. And no, I won't take you up on your stupid bet because I'm not stupid. The only way such a bet would be more profitable to me is if I thought Labcoin was going to fail, which I don't.
Since I'm ending the offer in October, if Labcoin doesn't fail, you would double your wager in two weeks. How is that unprofitable?
Also, why did you only speak up now about the bet, while I called you out on it multiple times? You went silent each time I mentioned it.

Your math is baseless, as they have to have those 500 TH/s somehow. If they are late with their current chips, how are they going to have that on time? And with what money? Being late in mining means being late in reinvestment too.

I'm not even sure what you are trying to prove by your calculations, even the best case looks weak.

If Labcoin is successful, investing now will more than quadruple your money so why would I want to take your bet? It would be far more profitable for me to invest in Labcoin.
Not quadruple in two weeks.
And then there's the value of showing you actually believe what you are saying. It's pretty much my only reason to start this bet, and so far, none of the shills took it.

BET ME YOUR NAME SHILL FUD
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035
Buying before the address is published is gambling indeed at best.
I still feel my losses from the last announcement / dump.

They call us FUDsters but so far, Labcoin has all been about fear, uncertainty and dump...
Activity: 420
Lets not got ahead of ourselves here. It's likely going to come Wednesday evening, US time (previous announcement was 9pm Central Time).

Nope.

"Before Wednesday" for one thing.

For another, if they meant something other than their local time they should have said it.

They have zero leeway now. They've used it up.

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
"Time to fish or cut bait."

I don't think that always means what you think it means....

In many cases it means literally "to work or get out of the way".  

In your (guessing American) usage it means to make a decision or not.

I know it is commonly used in the manner you used it....it's just an interesting and confusing idiom.
So 14.5 hours on the countdown til Wed.  in China, but wouldn't the most likely time for a post be during the business day? 

So the next 8 hours or so...

Seems people don't want a timer on this one. Too afraid of a missed deadline. *boum*

I'm as in as I'm going to be, but I'm very much in favor of a strict deadline.  

Time to fish or cut bait.

That's well said.
So 14.5 hours on the countdown til Wed.  in China, but wouldn't the most likely time for a post be during the business day? 

Seems people don't want a timer on this one. Too afraid of a missed deadline. *boum*

I'm as in as I'm going to be, but I'm very much in favor of a strict deadline.  

Time to fish or cut bait.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

Activity: 476
Not quadruple in two weeks.
And then there's the value of showing you actually believe what you are saying. It's pretty much my only reason to start this bet, and so far, none of the shills took it.

of course they won't. 
Who would actually count on Labcoin doing what they said they would do after their history of moving/missing deadlines and breaking promises? 

here, they're gonna come say "we're betting by owning shares, bla, bla, bla, to da moon!"
You asked for it:
Timer removed. End time: 2013-09-17+16:00:00UTC
Activity: 252

So quiet.  Everyone nervous?

Lots of weak hands sold off; those wanting cheap shares now have what they wanted! No need to blow up the thread with pictures of boats and highlighted  text comparing labcoin to pirateat40.
Those who sold off weren't "weak hands", they did so based on the fact that Labcoin has at every turn lied and mislead regarding their actions. We have no reason to leave our money in this stock.

Around 18.5% of total shareholder owned shares were traded over the weekend. So definitely a minority with "weak hands".   Grin
Jump to: