Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 407. (Read 1079974 times)

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
- - -Caveat Aleo- - -
That clock is just a completely random point in time, with no real meaning.

Like most of this thread...
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Mining address will be posted publicly before Wednesday. This will allow transparent monitoring of the hashing rate and block generation.

So no, they do not have to any time on Thursday.

Once again, they set the deadline, so they must hit it.

Ah, missed that.  That makes even more sense - the date they'll give their address is the same as the date they'll pay dividends.

In that case, then you'd go by the end of Tuesday, which is still over a day away. And if you say it has to be before it's Wednesday anywhere in the world, then you would have to go by 10:00  AM UTC on Tuesday, which is actually earlier then the above countdown clock.

That clock is just a completely random point in time, with no real meaning.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Mining address will be posted publicly before Wednesday. This will allow transparent monitoring of the hashing rate and block generation.

So no, they do not have to any time on Thursday.

Once again, they set the deadline, so they must hit it.
Activity: 750
Merit: 500
www.coinschedule.com
That countdown clock is completely ridiculous. They have until 10:59 AM UTC on Thursday to post. That's just some completely arbitrary point in time when most of the world will still be on Tuesday.

But really we can't be sure.  Also for whatever reason, that clock thing gets messed up if it's loaded multiple times per page.

+1, this is the real clock!
Activity: 238
That countdown clock is completely ridiculous. They have until 10:59 AM UTC on Thursday to post. That's just some completely arbitrary point in time when most of the world will still be on Tuesday.

But really we can't be sure.  Also for whatever reason, that clock thing gets messed up if it's loaded multiple times per page.
Activity: 252

That's probably why it's quoted again. It gets buried rather fast in a thread as huge as this.

You asked for it:
Timer removed. End time: 2013-09-17+16:00:00UTC
Activity: 224
its already tuesday 2pm in china
lets see if we will see any div coming within 10 hours.
Activity: 126
BET ME YOUR NAME SHILL FUD

I bet my name that they WILL deliver, and WILL show us a mining address before Wednesday.

I have a new theory-

Maybe the chips and boards worked fine in isolation, but they're having trouble with actual deployment.  Maybe whatever datacenter they're using is full of idiots or has power issues or something.

If that's the case, maybe they really will announce they have 4TH operational this week, as promised.  But we might get a mining address that's empty at first. So a mixed bag.

Just another random guess in the absence of actual information.
legendary
Activity: 1311
I've said if they do it again, then no doubt they are manipulating the market so someone will benefit from it. Then the best strategy is just put orders in both sides and bet on they will not stop this game soon. No one will kill a hen laying eggs.

If they do it again I don't believe the price will ever recover above 002.

If Labcoin sincerely believes they will hit 500TH by year end, he could care less what you think. And the share price will reflect this. No matter how hard you wish it wasn't so.
legendary
Activity: 882
Labcoin made the announcement of announcement in a time it was not expected and not necessary at all, when the price was already stabilized around 0.0018. Therefore, if he was not sure that he could keep his promise, he could just keep quite that time. Therefore, I don't think there's any reason for him to pull back the news this time (unless they really want to take the advantage of pump and dump).
One reason could be that they are not hashing anything.

If they are not hashing, why labcoin made that announcement? I already said that announcement is not necessary and it's unexpected. Why did he give us a rope to hang himself if there's no hashing? It does not make sence.  
Because that is what Labcoin has always done. Labcoin has handed the rope over for weeks and no one has the common sense to hang them with it. They make announcements that there will be an announcement on some date and then they just stall and/or offer some lie. Sometimes the price plummets because they don't provide the info when they say they will or because they delay and promise info at some future time; or they throw a random vague bone for which the price jumps and comes back down. Then they do it all over again. Where have you been?

I've said if they do it again, then no doubt they are manipulating the market so someone will benefit from it. Then the best strategy is just put orders in both sides and bet on they will not stop this game soon. No one will kill a hen laying eggs.
Activity: 378
Labcoin made the announcement of announcement in a time it was not expected and not necessary at all, when the price was already stabilized around 0.0018. Therefore, if he was not sure that he could keep his promise, he could just keep quite that time. Therefore, I don't think there's any reason for him to pull back the news this time (unless they really want to take the advantage of pump and dump).

If they are not hashing, why labcoin made that announcement? I already said that announcement is not necessary and it's unexpected. Why did he give us a rope to hang himself if there's no hashing? It does not make sence.  
Because that is what Labcoin has always done. Labcoin has handed the rope over for weeks and no one has the common sense to hang them with it. They make announcements that there will be an announcement on some date and then they just stall and/or offer some lie. Sometimes the price plummets because they don't provide the info when they say they will or because they delay and promise info at some future time; or they throw a random vague bone for which the price jumps and comes back down. Then they do it all over again. Where have you been?
legendary

Activity: 378
legendary
Activity: 310

I would like to point out that I am not calling anyone FUDsters, I am also not saying that labcoin has not had 2th hashing. My statement is just based on the info I have and that is that more tweaking and calibrating is needed before Labcoin feels comfortable with stating a stable hash rate.
simply you are FUD
Activity: 560
Nah actually buying bitcoins is quite complicated dumbass
It's not.

All my bitcoin has been mined, and all invested in LabCoin and very little in IceDrill.
I even said you could bet 0.1. Can't even mine that?

You still have two weeks to wager me your name, but you won't cause your a shill pussy FUD
Again, you're not providing anything of value. Your yellow-ignore account has absolutely no value, and you will just create yet another account. Why should I value it?

Keep in mind I have no doubt you're lying - but at least try to make your lies believable.

I don't mine anymore hence buying securities. Yes my yellow ignored account good one. It became yellow and ignored from the FUDS on here lol. You don't need to value my account just like I don't give a shit about your worthless account.

What matters is I can feel good about the fact that you will never get to post with that account ever again.

This name is also my nickname that I use everywhere, so it's the same value as yours, you've used that name for 10 years I've used the same name. Therefore equal value.

If your so sure that LabCoin is a scam bet your name, your not going to lose anything since they are a scam, but you won't because your just a SHILL.

I'm willing to bet my name your not cause your a FUD.
legendary
It would have been interesting if they'd given their mining address before mining any blocks. Then people would be sitting around, waiting for them to find a block, and likely seeing the stock spike as soon as they did.
That wait could be quite long considering they are solo mining.
Jump to: