Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 443. (Read 1079974 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
we need Burnside to confirm it's not Labcoin buying/selling shares

+250

Sorry dude they are not buying selling with their shares. Burnside actually has no way to tell the account being used is in anyway linked to Labcoin. (Hint: They set up another account and from riding every wave have probably already doubled the IPO cash flow, enough to pay a dividend for the next year too)

(Unless he did blockchain analysis and traced the accounts balance deposit from labcoins IPO funds raised, but even then it would be hard to do that. How many hops have been made?)
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Asians: I wish they weren't akward and suck at social skills.

My Asian friends are some of most social people I have ever met. Not sure what stereotype this is but its not even close to being on the mark.

You few asian friends don't compare to my whole town with a population of over 50% asian. Especially the woman who seem like they don't know where they are.  Is this real life? This stereotype applies to the asians who were born there and came here, not kids who came here young or were born and raised here.

So this stereotype applies perfectly to Labcoin.
Activity: 887
Merit: 1000
The easiest promise to follow through on is locking your shares.  All you need to do is tell burnside.  That will at least give some confidence to shareholders.  You can't just make promises without delivering or proof in bitcoin world.  Too many scams.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

+250
Activity: 476
legendary
Asians: I wish they weren't akward and suck at social skills.

My Asian friends are some of most social people I have ever met. Not sure what stereotype this is but its not even close to being on the mark.
I have revised my calculations. This stock is in dire need of a correction....

...A correction UPWARDS!!!! 0.0038 will be cheap shares by tomorrow BUY BUY BUY!!!!

No more 0.0038. Trust is gone for a long time.
Activity: 308
So many buys right now, people are completely euphoric, ignoring that Labcoin is incapable of answering questions. He is like a bot. just shows the power of wanting to believe.
labcoin is buying dude. thats all
legendary
I have revised my calculations. This stock is in dire need of a correction....

...A correction UPWARDS!!!! 0.0038 will be cheap shares by tomorrow BUY BUY BUY!!!!
Asians: I wish they weren't akward and sucked at social skills.
greed, greed, greed

empty promises, moving deadlines, lies, everything is so legit!

proof is coming soon, just not right now, cause I'm too busy to post on this forum...
doh!
So many buys right now, people are completely euphoric, ignoring that Labcoin is incapable of answering questions. He is like a bot. just shows the power of wanting to believe.

X files I want to believe
legendary
Activity: 1025
Merit: 1000
Probably looks like crap right now. You know how people would yell scam if they didntbsee a 5 star suite.

it's really hard to take a photo of something that doesn't exist.
We do believe in what we are doing and we will continue with the usual energy and dedication.
Again, advice for those who are holding is to wait until 30/10/2013 to take any final decision, those interested in acquiring
shares should just take advantage of the current cheap prices.

Last Active:    Today at 04:57:41 PM

Goodbye Labcoin!

We are here to stay and everyone who is having doubts will have to change his opinion once we show what we achieved.
Again, we advise anyone to purchase more shares now that they are cheap.

Why cant you post a video or something?

Live feed of the lab... Something!!!!!

A live 24/7 webcam feed of your workplace and facilities.

Next proof to be posted will be mining address, clearly showing the rate of blocks creation.
Probably no more pictures as they only do create more confusion.

That is what was requested weeks ago. When ?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
No need to post address because the price is going to the moon!!! Don't miss out on the gravy train!

yeah, who needs evidence?!?!?

Labcon always tells the truth, except for the dozen or so times they have lied...

To the sun!!! Amazing Company!
We do believe in what we are doing and we will continue with the usual energy and dedication.
Again, advice for those who are holding is to wait until 30/10/2013 to take any final decision, those interested in acquiring
shares should just take advantage of the current cheap prices.

Last Active:    Today at 04:57:41 PM

Goodbye Labcoin!

We are here to stay and everyone who is having doubts will have to change his opinion once we show what we achieved.
Again, we advise anyone to purchase more shares now that they are cheap.

Why cant you post a video or something?

Live feed of the lab... Something!!!!!

A live 24/7 webcam feed of your workplace and facilities.

Next proof to be posted will be mining address, clearly showing the rate of blocks creation.
Probably no more pictures as they only do create more confusion.

They create confusion because they show a small fraction of what you claim to have.

Dont you guys wanna show off the facility, the hardware, all your work?? I dont get it, if it was me i would be doing everything possible to demonstrate success.

Probably looks like crap right now. You know how people would yell scam if they didn't see a 5 star suite.
No need to post address because the price is going to the moon!!! Don't miss out on the gravy train!

yeah, who needs evidence?!?!?

Labcon always tells the truth, except for the dozen or so times they have lied...
legendary
Live camera hooked up to your head to follow you around everywhere with gps tracking.
Jump to: