Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 442. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
They remind me of japanese killing whales on south park.

Show us proof lab coin

Fucka uuu whaleeeee

The hilarious thing is they could very well be doing everything they are saying but in their minds they think the Competition might steal their secrets.

With the amount of paranoid comments on this thread wouldn't be surprised if they have the same line of thinking.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
Yes labcoin is capable of riding every wave if they could do that they would be trading millions not building bitcoin miners.

Labcoin IPO: 7,000 btc

Labcoin 24 hour volume: 3,370 btc (Almost half the IPO amount in one day)

Labcoin 7 day volume: 10,246 btc (About $1,200,000 in 1 week)

Every wave has been created due to someway of Labcoin posting. (Wait too long, post vague information, claim 500TH/s, "We are solomining right now at 2TH/s", etc...)

They have complete control of this market and could have easily made more money with the 5 - 8 FUD cycles they have enabled since IPO than they would mining with real hardware for a year.

Actually I am beginning to think they are genius.
Activity: 127
Coinnoisseur
we need Burnside to confirm it's not Labcoin buying/selling shares

+250

Sorry dude they are not buying selling with their shares. Burnside actually has no way to tell the account being used is in anyway linked to Labcoin. (Hint: They set up another account and from riding every wave have probably already doubled the IPO cash flow, enough to pay a dividend for the next year too)

(Unless he did blockchain analysis and traced the accounts balance deposit from labcoins IPO funds raised, but even then it would be hard to do that. How many hops have been made?)

This is why I'll be suspicious if we get a div without stamped blocks or mining address.
Activity: 476
It's a complete inability to understand what their problem with investors is and how to fix it.

which is weird, cause the last 150 pages of this thread have been:  
"show us the evidence of you hashing"

make you wonder why they won't...  Grin

Their posts are so utterly stupid I'm seriously doubting they're intelligent enough to EVER pull it off.

Could be they dont grasp english well. Sometimes I talk to these reps on alibaba, the first few lines on conversation go well, and im like wow they really understand me, then it gets all funny when they cant comprehend anything anymore lol

No, it's not a language issue.

It's a complete inability to understand what their problem with investors is and how to fix it.

Hence akward asian social skills syndrome lol
We do believe in what we are doing and we will continue with the usual energy and dedication.
Again, advice for those who are holding is to wait until 30/10/2013 to take any final decision, those interested in acquiring
shares should just take advantage of the current cheap prices.

Last Active:    Today at 04:57:41 PM

Goodbye Labcoin!

We are here to stay and everyone who is having doubts will have to change his opinion once we show what we achieved.
Again, we advise anyone to purchase more shares now that they are cheap.

Why cant you post a video or something?

Live feed of the lab... Something!!!!!

A live 24/7 webcam feed of your workplace and facilities.

Next proof to be posted will be mining address, clearly showing the rate of blocks creation.
Probably no more pictures as they only do create more confusion.

They create confusion because they show a small fraction of what you claim to have.

Dont you guys wanna show off the facility, the hardware, all your work?? I dont get it, if it was me i would be doing everything possible to demonstrate success.

Probably looks like crap right now. You know how people would yell scam if they didn't see a 5 star suite.

I dont care if its a fucking closet in Howard Wangs mom's house, just show us something!

Unless the boards are being assembled by chinese toddlers and they dont want to stir up a child labor fuss...

Yeah that has to be it. I believe!  Grin

They dont want to show the toddlers jumping to their suicide.
Activity: 420

Their posts are so utterly stupid I'm seriously doubting they're intelligent enough to EVER pull it off.

Could be they dont grasp english well. Sometimes I talk to these reps on alibaba, the first few lines on conversation go well, and im like wow they really understand me, then it gets all funny when they cant comprehend anything anymore lol

No, it's not a language issue.

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
Let's do a recap of these last 24 hours:

315'558 shares bought against 1'003'548 sold.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
Posting some vague PCB and contradicting everything you have said might be a better way out than to admit your company exists entirely in the imagination of its investors.
Activity: 127
Coinnoisseur
We do believe in what we are doing and we will continue with the usual energy and dedication.
Again, advice for those who are holding is to wait until 30/10/2013 to take any final decision, those interested in acquiring
shares should just take advantage of the current cheap prices.

Last Active:    Today at 04:57:41 PM

Goodbye Labcoin!

We are here to stay and everyone who is having doubts will have to change his opinion once we show what we achieved.

Why cant you post a video or something?

Live feed of the lab... Something!!!!!

A live 24/7 webcam feed of your workplace and facilities.

Next proof to be posted will be mining address, clearly showing the rate of blocks creation.

They create confusion because they show a small fraction of what you claim to have.

Dont you guys wanna show off the facility, the hardware, all your work?? I dont get it, if it was me i would be doing everything possible to demonstrate success.

Probably looks like crap right now. You know how people would yell scam if they didn't see a 5 star suite.

I dont care if its a fucking closet in Howard Wangs mama's house, just show us something!

Unless the boards are being assembled by chinese toddlers and they dont want to stir up a child labor fuss...

Yeah that has to be it. I believe!  Grin

Activity: 476
Yes labcoin is capable of riding every wave if they could do that they would be trading millions not building bitcoin miners.

7 day volume: 3,387,133
Activity: 574
Merit: 500

when will you show what you achieved?  you have promised that a few times, now, and have failed to deliver.

We haven't failed to deliver, the fact that we aren't posting more pictures isn't proof that we are not mining.
We are indeed mining but there are issues to solved before we get to labeling blocks, as we said.

No, you have most definitely failed to deliver.

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
So, what is happening now:

labcoin: "Hello, we will post soon(tm). Next update soon(tm) with evidence we are hashing. Soon(tm). Please buy our shares now. Please. Please."

Then: ALERT: User labcoin is now Offline.

And you bought this ?

Let me  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
The confusion isn't because you're posting pictures/evidence, it's because you don't post enough pictures/evidence. Posting less is not going to help. You really need to post as much evidence as possible!
Jump to: