Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 446. (Read 1079974 times)

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1003
I own both AM and LC.

If they have a rig why not post pictures?

No idea.

Look at this picture though. Notice how some of the chips are missing?

The obvious reason for those chips being missing is because they are being mined with.

It's funny the way none of the FUD-spreaders can come up with a logical argument against this.

Like I said before even if they are mining 2TH is nothing compared to 20TH in about 3 weeks, then 50TH, then 500TH. The fact that they have chips and boards is amazing when all the other companies just have dicks in their hands. Its only a matter of time they get everything worked out and 100, 000 chips come online.

I can have some chips in my hands too, can I prove they can hash? No. Did labcoin prove their chips can hash? No, so Labcoin has basically the samething as I do, just some chips.

The difference is labcoin claimed they can indeed hash, and is actually hashing at supposedly 4TH atm, yet they refuse to provide ANY proof at all.
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

Okay, so you admit that they have chips and boards. Do you admit that it's possible that Labcoin could assemble that hardware and mine with it? If that's possible, then clearly it's illogical to insist that Labcoin are definitely not mining.

The missing chips from the tray suggest that some miners have been assembled.

They have shown things that looks like some chips and boards, but it means nothing.

How do we know they work? by mining with them, and how do we know they are mining, but seeing proof. Their update claim they have been mining with 2TH since a week ago, and should be now at 4TH. Yet the most critical thing is actually showing us at least some proof (apparently live hash rate like what ASICMINER did is too much to ask?). We would've been content with a simple mining reward address, yet so far ZERO proof has shown.

You didn't get the proof you wanted, that doesn't mean they're not mining though. The fact that some chips are missing from the tray suggests that they are being used.

Why do you assume the tray was ever  full?

Well, if it wasn't and we assume that the tray contains all LC's chips, then that 9 * 8 = 72 chips with each tray containing 160 chips. Why such an odd number? It would make more sense if there were 80 chips or the tray was full, but 72 chips makes it less plausible.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
myBitcoin.Garden
Mab, you have been at this for hours now.  Go out for a walk and get some fresh air.  Perhaps that might allow the truth to seep in. It's over before it begun. Accept the inevitable.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
I own both AM and LC.

No idea.

The obvious reason for those chips being missing is because they are being mined with.

It's funny the way none of the FUD-spreaders can come up with a logical argument against this.

Like I said before even if they are mining 2TH is nothing compared to 20TH in about 3 weeks, then 50TH, then 500TH. The fact that they have chips and boards is amazing when all the other companies just have dicks in their hands. Its only a matter of time they get everything worked out and 100, 000 chips come online.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

If they have a rig, then posting the rig and assembled boards makes more sense than posting these parts. (In fact why not just post both?)

There is no evidence pointing towards a 2TH/s rig existing at all. Its likely the missing chips have been taken off to do hash testing (and they got a few to hash) but no combined rig exists and their 2TH/s claim comes from a expectation that full assembly would have been far easier than it actually is.

Have they actually been solomining with a 2TH/s rig? I don't think so. Have they taken some chips and managed to maybe get them to hash? Perhaps.
Activity: 420
It's ridiculous to argue about whether they're mining or not.

They are not.

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
ITT:  Dumbstruck mother running her fingers through bloody bits of brain and bone, chanting between shrieks: "You'll be 0K, honey, it's ok, you're ok ok? baby you'll be ok oh god oh god."

She won't be comforted or lead away from the grisly scene -- the only kind thing left to do is leave, quietly closing the door behind you.
legendary

Okay, so you admit that they have chips and boards. Do you admit that it's possible that Labcoin could assemble that hardware and mine with it? If that's possible, then clearly it's illogical to insist that Labcoin are definitely not mining.

They have shown things that looks like some chips and boards, but it means nothing.

How do we know they work? by mining with them, and how do we know they are mining, but seeing proof. Their update claim they have been mining with 2TH since a week ago, and should be now at 4TH. Yet the most critical thing is actually showing us at least some proof (apparently live hash rate like what ASICMINER did is too much to ask?). We would've been content with a simple mining reward address, yet so far ZERO proof has shown.

You didn't get the proof you wanted, that doesn't mean they're not mining though. The fact that some chips are missing from the tray suggests that they are being used.

You seem to talk a lot about what's logical or illogical.  So is it logical that if they are indeed been mining with 2TH for over a week, that they refuse to provide a single thread of proof that they are mining and let their share price to be cut in half? Keep in mind proving they are mining is extremely easy, takes no more than 5 minutes.
Activity: 476
legendary
I own both AM and LC.

No idea.

Activity: 308
I own both AM and LC.

because they want only true fanboys like mabsark to stay with them, its obvious ^^
Activity: 337
Merit: 252
Not many are for sale, because most people already got out.

And what do you think did they with their shares? Burned them?
legendary

Some chips missing from the tray? Thats enough to get you invested in something?

Send 200 bitcoin to 1BkcBNxVGrYhA1aGjiYRZkJr1Weh6Qs2KS and I will return 500 bitcoin.

Why do you assume the tray was ever  full?
legendary
I own both AM and LC.

legendary

legendary

How do we know they work? by mining with them, and how do we know they are mining, by seeing proof. Their update claim they have been mining with 2TH since over a week ago, and should be now at 4TH. Yet the most critical thing is actually showing us at least some proof (apparently live hash rate like what ASICMINER did is too much to ask?). We would've been content with a simple mining reward address, yet so far ZERO proof has shown.
With no updates planned until October 30, this stock is in for 6 weeks of slow decline, at best.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
And if they are not hashing, they are not hashing?!! so whats the problem? Go invest in ASICMINER; get lost!

I'm going to stay right here.

And say it again-

They are not hashing. They have nothing online.

They do not have an assembled board.

They never said they were not hashing. They just said 2TH but not 100% up time need tweaks. I'm perfectly fine holding on to LC. I do admit they need some PR lessons but things aren't looking too well on AM also.

I own both AM and LC.
Is your stomach ok? Wink
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
970k out of the 7 million shares currently for sale

Not to bad considering what happened

24 hours volume: 1,314,494 shares
7 day volume: 3,337,559 shares

Not many are for sale, because most people already got out.

we will see

Jump to: