Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 455. (Read 1079974 times)

legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
Again, what part of that suggests that Labcoin are not mining with 2 Th/s? What part of that shows Labcoin admitting to have lied about mining with 2 Th/s?

If you think Labcoin is mining with 2Th/s where are the block rewards going?

To an address. An address they have stated will be shared later with us. Does the fact that they refuse to share this address now, prove that Labcoin are not mining with 2 Th/s? Of course it doesn't.

Do people here not understand the difference between facts, rumours, speculation and evidence?
legendary
Again, what part of that suggests that Labcoin are not mining with 2 Th/s?
Very simple ways to prove they were hashing were stated, and they did none of them.
They claim it isn't "stable"; even more reasons to use a pool and not solo mine.

Just because they never bothered using those methods acceptable to the community, that does not mean they lied about hashing at 2 Th/s. Neither does them claiming stability issues or pool mining.

What part of that shows Labcoin admitting to have lied about mining with 2 Th/s?
Why would it matter? Do you even logic?

Because it's a blatant lie. People are claiming that Labcoin have admitted lying about hashing. I'm calling those lying cunts out because I know Labcoin said no such thing. I know that to be pure bullshit.

Spread as much FUD as you like, but if you start with the blatant lies, I'll call you on it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
myBitcoin.Garden
i didn't read the last 50 pages, but did anyone else notice that there aren't any traces from the smd pads on the board? the chips should be connected in  some form of chain. i don't think those boards are worth anything.

You do understand that circuit boards have multiple layers, right?

yes, i understand that very well. i also know that smd pads are on the top or bottom layer, so the traces have to start there. since there are no vias, there are also no traces connected to the pads.

Maybe the vias are under the pads?

I'm not saying it's not strange looking. I'd certainly like to see the other side of the board, or the gerber files.

Maybe, maybe, what if..

Keep clutching at straws boys and sooner or later they'll just slip right through your fingers.

Mab said the share price would hit 0.006 not on last nights news but the previous failed attempt by Labcon to pursuade the masses they were legit.  More hot air and broken dreams.

I find it staggering that people are still here trying to pick up the pieces.  But how can you rebuild when you're wandering aimlessly in the dark with nothing left but smouldering ashes?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Again, what part of that suggests that Labcoin are not mining with 2 Th/s? What part of that shows Labcoin admitting to have lied about mining with 2 Th/s?

If you think Labcoin is mining with 2Th/s where are the block rewards going?
Activity: 588
Merit: 504

Give me strength...
legendary
On the other hand.. they have boards and they have chips..

What happens it they put those in work?

When do you mean? This isn't a sca, they are having issues and aren't aware that honesty is the best possibility

I think i missed the part.. where they say: we dont mine atm; we dont have the 2th.. someone has that on his clipboard?

I missed that part also and despite asking for people to provide a link to Labcoin making such a claim, nobody has yet bothered to do so for one simple reason - Labcoin never made any such claim.

here

The project is fully funded and I have personally 100% faith that Sam and the developers can and will deliver and though mining has been delayed, every single (even the most pessimistic) calculation I have done makes selling my shares anywhere near current price a bad idea.

and here

Boards hashing, and having a mining operation running is two quite different things. The team has notified me that they need more time to tweak and calibrate boards and chips before they are stable enough for production. This does by no means mean that they are not working.

then here

I would like to point out that I am not calling anyone FUDsters, I am also not saying that labcoin has not had 2th hashing. My statement is just based on the info I have and that is that more tweaking and calibrating is needed before Labcoin feels comfortable with stating a stable hash rate.

They previously said this

We're currently averaging about 2 TH/s in solo mode, and expect to deploy at least 4 TH by monday 16, to reach gradually 50 TH within October.

Whats your your definition of lieing?

i didn't read the last 50 pages, but did anyone else notice that there aren't any traces from the smd pads on the board? the chips should be connected in  some form of chain. i don't think those boards are worth anything.

yes, i understand that very well. i also know that smd pads are on the top or bottom layer, so the traces have to start there. since there are no vias, there are also no traces connected to the pads.

Maybe the vias are under the pads?

I'm not saying it's not strange looking. I'd certainly like to see the other side of the board, or the gerber files.
legendary
Lol, why would I be butthurt? Perhaps you have me confused with someone who planned to flip shares for 0.01 BTC when hashing started? If that was my plan, then yes, I would be butthurt, but it wasn't, so I'm not.
I'm pretty sure that was your plan, you even bragged about it.
On the butthurt part, there is no doubt about it - you're much more stupid sounding that usual.

I'm absolutely certain that was never my plan and that you suffer from short term memory loss. My plan is and has always been to sell around November after the 50 Th/s comes online and before ActM gets online. It hasn't changed.

Like I said, I would be butthurt if my plan was to flip once the 2 TH/s came online, but it wasn't, so I'm not.
Hilarious. If that's your plan, it's not much different.
You planned to sell them short term at some news, there is not and there was not any precise plan for 50 TH in November.
Anyway, you'd have lost your money with ActiveMining, doesn't matter in the end.

BORING!
Activity: 21
Merit: 0

When do you mean? This isn't a sca, they are having issues and aren't aware that honesty is the best possibility

I think i missed the part.. where they say: we dont mine atm; we dont have the 2th.. someone has that on his clipboard?

I missed that part also and despite asking for people to provide a link to Labcoin making such a claim, nobody has yet bothered to do so for one simple reason - Labcoin never made any such claim.

here

The project is fully funded and I have personally 100% faith that Sam and the developers can and will deliver and though mining has been delayed, every single (even the most pessimistic) calculation I have done makes selling my shares anywhere near current price a bad idea.

and here

Boards hashing, and having a mining operation running is two quite different things. The team has notified me that they need more time to tweak and calibrate boards and chips before they are stable enough for production. This does by no means mean that they are not working.

then here

I would like to point out that I am not calling anyone FUDsters, I am also not saying that labcoin has not had 2th hashing. My statement is just based on the info I have and that is that more tweaking and calibrating is needed before Labcoin feels comfortable with stating a stable hash rate.

They previously said this

We're currently averaging about 2 TH/s in solo mode, and expect to deploy at least 4 TH by monday 16, to reach gradually 50 TH within October.

Whats your your definition of lieing?
legendary
Yeah it was pointed out many times, but the hardcore Labcoin bagholders choose to ignore it in favor of believing that the chips are hashing and they have assembled boards but for some reason can't provide pictures of those.

You have to be one hell of a brain dead idiot to think that a company would have all the resources necessary to produce a fully functional miner, yet not bother to do so. How does that make any sense whatsoever?

If they have the boards and chips, then there is clearly something wrong with your head if you think none of those have been assembled over the past 2 weeks.

How does a person become so delusional? Is it a special blend of drugs one must take?
legendary
Lol, why would I be butthurt? Perhaps you have me confused with someone who planned to flip shares for 0.01 BTC when hashing started? If that was my plan, then yes, I would be butthurt, but it wasn't, so I'm not.
I'm pretty sure that was your plan, you even bragged about it.
On the butthurt part, there is no doubt about it - you're much more stupid sounding that usual.

I'm absolutely certain that was never my plan and that you suffer from short term memory loss. My plan is and has always been to sell around November after the 50 Th/s comes online and before ActM gets online. It hasn't changed.

Like I said, I would be butthurt if my plan was to flip once the 2 TH/s came online, but it wasn't, so I'm not.
Activity: 316
Merit: 250

Activity: 487
Merit: 500
Are You Shpongled?
Yeah it was pointed out many times, but the hardcore Labcoin bagholders choose to ignore it in favor of believing that the chips are hashing and they have assembled boards but for some reason can't provide pictures of those.
Activity: 316
Activity: 266

They claim it is not stable. And he said they are having issues which is correct. What part did you not understand?

Dude, show me.. you really think im gonna real 60 pages of bullshit..
But last post pages of labcoin does not mention it..
And theswede says:

"Boards hashing, and having a mining operation running is two quite different things. The team has notified me that they need more time to tweak and calibrate boards and chips before they are stable enough for production. This does by no means mean that they are not working."

So not stable for PRODUCTION -> MASS PRODUCTION is a other thing than not hashing
Do you follow DIY avalon threads? Some boards do hash but are not full operational (exept burnin's).
legendary

They claim it is not stable. And he said they are having issues which is correct. What part did you not understand?

The part were people somehow twisted the meaning of that into being "we are not hashing, we lied".
Activity: 224

Assembled -> Having issues -> Thought could be resolved within a couple of days -> announced hashing anyway cuz deadline is near and investor wont notice if we started 1 or 2 days late -> Darn! taking more time than expected to resolve the issue -> severely delayed hashing + false announcement.
legendary

legendary
This is funny to see that some people here believe that this is the FUDsters that made the share price crash.
And I predicted it.
They will blame everything but the real culprits: labcoin's incompetence, and their bad investment decisions.

You will see the exact same with ActiveMining.

lol at Massbark being butthurt, his investment strategy didn't work out.

Jump to: