Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 456. (Read 1079974 times)

legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
On the other hand.. they have boards and they have chips..

What happens it they put those in work?

When do you mean? This isn't a sca, they are having issues and aren't aware that honesty is the best possibility

I think i missed the part.. where they say: we dont mine atm; we dont have the 2th.. someone has that on his clipboard?

They claim it is not stable. And he said they are having issues which is correct. What part did you not understand?
Activity: 266
Merit: 250

When do you mean? This isn't a sca, they are having issues and aren't aware that honesty is the best possibility

I think i missed the part.. where they say: we dont mine atm; we dont have the 2th.. someone has that on his clipboard?
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
cryptoshark

What happens if they dont work?
legendary
This is funny to see that some people here believe that this is the FUDsters that made the share price crash.
And I predicted it.
They will blame everything but the real culprits: labcoin's incompetence, and their bad investment decisions.

Yep, I have said from the start that Labcoin is the supreme FUDster in these parts. LOL
Activity: 266

legendary

Thanks, that gave me some insight. (I'm serious)

You're welcome, I hope you did well in the last panic sell off.

That was the best one yet!
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
What "lies"? The only lies are coming from "investors".

Again, my words: saying "We are hashing at 2 TH/s right now and you will see it growing up to 4 until Monday", then switching to "we are not / no longer (never said quite clearly) hashing at all and you should hold until October 30 to see if it was worth it*", that is quite a setback IMO.

* to be honest, they added that it would probably be a 10-bagger by then. Believe it or not...

Link to Labcoin saying that because they never said that at all.

____

Labcoin: What is the reason for the drop from the original estimate of 6Th/s to 3-4Th/s to now 2Th/s for this initial batch? Is there a problem with heat?

Not really a drop to 2 TH, this is roughly the speed we're mining at now, it will reach 4 TH next monday. The drop  was from 6 to 4 TH and was caused by some underperforming part of the batch.

when do we expect a dividend? somewhere this week?

So 2 weeks till we start seeing divs?

First dividend payment is due  on tuesday 17 September

Not a single part of that shows anything about Labcoin lying about mining with 2 Th/s.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1026
Here you go, about locking shares...

I have not been handed a list unless I missed it somewhere.

I hope the LABCOIN guys don't mind me disclosing this.  Over 85% of the 3 million shares have not left a specific account I know is held in the Labcoin name.  The other 15% could easily be held in any of the next few top shareholders, but I am not privy to who is who without some assistance.

Edit/add: and this account is not locked.  I will not lock it without a specific request from the owner.

-

Is that clear? Or you see some conspiracy?

Me? I think it is a good idea to own a bit just in case they pull 500TH out of their backside.

Yes, I think it is a good idea to own a bit just in case.. oh well.

So now people are not content with spreading FUD, they're resorting to straight up lies in order to bring the price down. The funny thing is that people are actually believing the bullshit when the arguments are obviously nonsense.

A lot of people in here are brain-dead gullible idiots, the rest of us are now a lot wealthier thanks to your stupidity.

Thanks, that gave me some insight. (I'm serious)

--

This is funny to see that some people here believe that this is the FUDsters that made the share price crash.

The selloff was initiated by the PR, followed by a mini spike after the pictures, but fueled by the posts.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
This is funny to see that some people here believe that this is the FUDsters that made the share price crash. If you were here @ that moment, you'd have seen:

1) the post of TheSwede
2) 2 seconds later: massive sell
3) between 2) and 3 hours later: massive sell
etc..
Activity: 392
Heh, I wake up and see that things happened exactly as I said they would! :-) and as a bonus I can buy more shares at a 50% discount!

In a few days prices will be back where they were, possibly more, and I will have even more shares.

You are the king of the bagholders. With JohnnyBigs as your Queen.
legendary

Again, my words: saying "We are hashing at 2 TH/s right now and you will see it growing up to 4 until Monday", then switching to "we are not / no longer (never said quite clearly) hashing at all and you should hold until October 30 to see if it was worth it*", that is quite a setback IMO.

* to be honest, they added that it would probably be a 10-bagger by then. Believe it or not...

Saying what, that they were hashing at 2, and would double it in a week? Or that we should hold until Oct 30? Or that it would be a 10-bag? I can quote all 3 of them...

So, where's the lie?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

____

Labcoin: What is the reason for the drop from the original estimate of 6Th/s to 3-4Th/s to now 2Th/s for this initial batch? Is there a problem with heat?

Not really a drop to 2 TH, this is roughly the speed we're mining at now, it will reach 4 TH next monday. The drop  was from 6 to 4 TH and was caused by some underperforming part of the batch.

when do we expect a dividend? somewhere this week?

So 2 weeks till we start seeing divs?

First dividend payment is due  on tuesday 17 September
Activity: 238
the 500TH is on route,  they have issues - they are F*cking up not being totally honest, we need an engineer here for us to do a Q & A, also I want a smartphone video of the lab & what they are working on.

it doesn't need to be professional & it only needs to be up for a few hours, but we need the video proof now.

disclosure - still holding & will be buying more when I see the above.

Why do they need video proof if you're still holding shares? To make the share price go up?

I think they have burned through their credibility with most investors. The price might get back up to three, but probably won't go much past that for a while. Plus, people will be afraid to buy back in given the PR disasters, or just be pissed that they missed out on profits.

In the long run, price might go back up if they ever get their boards working.  But now lots of people will just say "oh, they're just using bitfuries to generate a fake hashrate"
Activity: 224
09:52 (B) 1 @ 0.00217500 LABCOIN
09:52 (B) 1 @ 0.00217400 LABCOIN
09:52 (B) 1 @ 0.00217000 LABCOIN
09:52 (B) 1 @ 0.00216900 LABCOIN
09:52 (B) 1 @ 0.00216900 LABCOIN
09:52 (B) 1 @ 0.00216800 LABCOIN
09:52 (B) 1 @ 0.00216800 LABCOIN
09:52 (B) 2 @ 0.00216700 LABCOIN
09:52 (B) 1 @ 0.00216600 LABCOIN
09:52 (B) 1 @ 0.00216500 LABCOIN
09:52 (B) 1 @ 0.00216000 LABCOIN
09:52 (B) 1 @ 0.00215900 LABCOIN
09:48 (B) 1 @ 0.00209900 LABCOIN
09:47 (S) 1 @ 0.00211300 LABCOIN
LOL WTF
legendary
So now people are not content with spreading FUD, they're resorting to straight up lies in order to bring the price down. The funny thing is that people are actually believing the bullshit when the arguments are obviously nonsense.

Oh look, pictures of boards and chips? That's definite 100% proof that LC are not hashing and could not not have been, otherwise they would be assembled. It's certainly not possible that some boards and chips have been assembled. Nope that wouldn't make sense now would it. It only makes sense for Labcoin to mine once they have finished assembling all the hardware, not just part of it

A lot of people in here are brain-dead gullible idiots, the rest of us are now a lot wealthier thanks to your stupidity.

Only as long as you can find some other fool buying your shares later.
BTW you are ignoring some facts but your stupidity cant be cured.

By "facts", I take it you mean "lies" from people spreading crap here?
Activity: 750
www.coinschedule.com
Heh, I wake up and see that things happened exactly as I said they would! :-) and as a bonus I can buy more shares at a 50% discount!

In a few days prices will be back where they were, possibly more, and I will have even more shares.
Activity: 487
Are You Shpongled?
Oh look, pictures of boards and chips? That's definite 100% proof that LC are not hashing and could not not have been, otherwise they would be assembled. It's certainly not possible that some boards and chips have been assembled. Nope that wouldn't make sense now would it. It only makes sense for Labcoin to mine once they have finished assembling all the hardware, not just part of it
No, that doesn't make any sense at all. If they have hashing hardware why the hell can't they provide even one picture of an assembled board or an account mining on a pool or a bitcoin address that they're mining to???

The irony burns.
legendary
<--- *wears a tinfoil hat since some hours* ... we will see, how it turns out.

One important question to ask is: why does someone solely focus on posting "this or that is flawed, the ship will go down" with over 20 posts in a row? matt4054, foxykah, limbaugh for example, please tell me. This is no accusation, maybe I got it all wrong..

Labcoin mentioned in virtually every thread in the Securities forum too.  A concerted effort to get minimum price?

I think so. And I believe there were thousands of artifical trades in the last hours, split into smallish parts, to flood the trading feeds.

Well, I made my point quite clearly in my posts. Lies are not acceptable to investors because while miners can estimate the chance of success of a project themselves with some relatively simple hints, these hints need to be truthful and not either "lies" or "nonsense" (don't say you're hashing when you are by some kind of magic for a transient moment). This is a loud complaint because NONE of my point have been correctly addressed by Labcoin IMO.

Is that clear? Or you see some conspiracy?

I lost several BTC on Labcoin, and I said I thought it would "hover above IPO price for six weeks" (these are my words). And I even bought back some shares near IPO price. If that's not consistant and honest behaviour, I don't quite follow. But anyway, not that I care that much either Cheesy

Someone told us earlier that you would be mad. Just open your eyes for God's sake.

But I'm not mad and my eyes are open. A bunch of liars are claiming labcoin lied about mining. Labcoin made no such claim and if yoiu think they have, then quote Labcoin saying so. What Labcoin actually said is that they're tweaking hardware to get better results.

On what planet does "tweaking hardware" mean "we're not mining and never were"?

Just do your own research. If you think it worth the risk, wait&see. The market is telling you that a lot of shareholders just don't believe anymore in Labcoin and there are some good reasons for that. After all, this is your BTC's.

I do my own research which is why is why I'm unaffected by your lies and FUD. I also don't do stuff just because other people do. /shrug
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035

Saying what, that they were hashing at 2, and would double it in a week? Or that we should hold until Oct 30? Or that it would be a 10-bag? I can quote all 3 of them...
Jump to: