Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 453. (Read 1079974 times)

legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
You said you were here to mock people. Last time I checked, I was a person, therefore, you are here to mock me.

Do you even logic?
I'm not mocking you especially. If you read me properly, I said I was mocking all cheerleaders and you happen to be one, and today the stupidest.
You're trying to twist things, really, really hard. Same as with the "they did not admit they were lying so they must be hashing" Roll Eyes

I didn't say you was mocking me exclusively, I simply said you were trying to mock me, being a person. I'm not trying to twist things at all. I'm trying to untwist things and show the difference between facts and opinions.

OPINION: You thought that I was claiming that you were mocking me specifically.
FACT: You claimed you were here to mock people, which includes me.

See the difference?
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
Again, what part of that suggests that Labcoin are not mining with 2 Th/s? What part of that shows Labcoin admitting to have lied about mining with 2 Th/s?

If you think Labcoin is mining with 2Th/s where are the block rewards going?

To an address. An address they have stated will be shared later with us. Does the fact that they refuse to share this address now, prove that Labcoin are not mining with 2 Th/s? Of course it doesn't.

Do people here not understand the difference between facts, rumours, speculation and evidence?

Facts, rumors, speculation and evidence are all things that move the market. You're making predictions about the likelihood of future events, and all of those things come into play.

Plus, if half of the "community" no longer trusts them, then the price is going to be a lot less then it otherwise would be come November when you were planning on selling.

It is interesting, that people are buying in constantly. I dont know, this is not even over yet..

Because, even if the risk has increased, the potential reward is still pretty high. Even if you thought there was a 90% chance of failure, it would make sense to invest a small chunk in hopes that 10% gets you better then a 10x return

I'm just calling people out for spreading blatant lies. Take for example Labcoin saying that they were doing some tweaking. That somehow became "Labcoin admits to lying about hashing with 2 TH/s". That's a blatant lie as Labcoin said no such thing.

If there is no dividend on monday everyone will pull out and it will go below IPO prices.

It might be smart to pull out right now and just wait until they pay a dividend. Why take a risk buying now when you can buy after they pay the dividend on monday with no risk?

Now is the time to sell.

My comment had nothing to do with buying or selling shares. It's about people spreading blatant lies.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Did TheSwede talk about divs?

There's no official annoucement about divs today. When Ytt asked about Divs, TheSwede anwsered that he admit there was some delay and currently the hashing is not stable. So at least to my understanding, there's not likely dividend this Monday. the divs can only be expected two weeks later if they fix the problem as they promised today. But again, this is just my understanding, you can check theSwede's last posts to check by yourself.

"two weeks"

Sorry, couldn't resist  Grin

I know BFL has ruined it, but here 2 weeks is just the dividend interval in their previous announcement.
legendary
Instead of fighting with each other, could we do something more meaningful here? Such as the total column today? How many percent of shares were sold? How many BTCs are left in the bid and how many shares are in the ask?
I will begin with the anwsers of the last question. There are 685 BTC, 10% of the Total fund collected in IPO. There are 889K shares left in ask, 8.9% of total shares, and 12.7% of all public shares.
Activity: 337
Merit: 252
I'm not certain about anything.
Activity: 714
Merit: 510
If there is no dividend on monday everyone will pull out and it will go below IPO prices.

It might be smart to pull out right now and just wait until they pay a dividend. Why take a risk buying now when you can buy after they pay the dividend on monday with no risk?

Now is the time to sell.

On the contrary. I would be very concerned if they proceed with the plan on paying dividends when they in fact don't earn any income.

That would mean that they are fine with paying out investor funds as dividends and that is not cool.

How do you know they aren't hashing with such certainty?
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
The believers are still here. There are plenty of people still holding. 1.1mil of 7 mm public shares traded. I'm happy to be called a bag holder, lets see who is laughing when they get the sh*t together
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

There's no official annoucement about divs today. When Ytt asked about Divs, TheSwede anwsered that he admit there was some delay and currently the hashing is not stable. So at least to my understanding, there's not likely dividend this Monday. the divs can only be expected two weeks later if they fix the problem as they promised today. But again, this is just my understanding, you can check theSwede's last posts to check by yourself.

"two weeks"

Two weeks™. I feel we wont see anything before November.
Activity: 714
Merit: 510
How are they going to pay divs if they haven't found a block?

If they pay divs without being able to prove they mined a block or did some pool mining it will look like they are paying divs out of IPO money.

Even more reason to sell. The shares should be at IPO price until they show they mined a block and are paying dividends. Let that be that.
Activity: 337
Merit: 252

Now is the time to sell.

On the contrary. I would be very concerned if they proceed with the plan on paying dividends when they in fact don't earn any income.

That would mean that they are fine with paying out investor funds as dividends and that is not cool.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10

"two weeks"

legendary

Wow 500Ths in december sounds good though, was this plan even before today ?

Nope was at 2-300 think that is what is keeping the stock at twice ipo

'500 TH™' @ the 'End of the Year™'
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
hahaha funny how people point people to last post page and than the biggest fudsters themselves can't read..
Yes, they read one sentence and in there mind it evolves into a story..

I'm worried about you dude, even if the facts stare you in the face you'll choose to ignore them and keep on buying more.
I hope we don't see you crash and burn soon.
legendary
Instead of fighting with each other, could we do something more meaningful here? Such as the total column today? How many percent of shares were sold? How many BTCs are left in the bid and how many shares are in the ask?

If they pay divs without being able to prove they mined a block or did some pool mining it will look like they are paying divs out of IPO money.

Which will generate a dump bigger than the one, which would occur if they dont pay divs on monday
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

Nope was at 2-300 think that is what is keeping the stock at twice ipo
Activity: 656
Merit: 500
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
hahaha funny how people point people to last post page and than the biggest fudsters themselves can't read..
Yes, they read one sentence and in there mind it evolves into a story..
Activity: 238

Jump to: