Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 470. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Remember its tanking because of the lie, the FUD isn't really FUD if its true and warranted.

They said they had a 2TH/s system and this week the MOST they can show for it is some PCB's with defects and a tray of chips.

Still doesn't make it a scam but it means they are probably lying which means the trust is now diminished. This crash shows that the market has no faith in Sam Noi.

At the same time it shows the market is incredibly irrational. Below IPO price is irrational. Below 0.002 is also irrational. They do have chips, they are a real company, they do seem to be working on it so it's probably not a scam. It's worth something to wait and see with a small investment but it's a gamble.

To have it below IPO means it's worthless and not even worth even a 1 BTC investment.

Doesn't matter if they have chips if they can't bring them online til the end of October.
Activity: 714
Merit: 510
Remember its tanking because of the lie, the FUD isn't really FUD if its true and warranted.

They said they had a 2TH/s system and this week the MOST they can show for it is some PCB's with defects and a tray of chips.

Still doesn't make it a scam but it means they are probably lying which means the trust is now diminished. This crash shows that the market has no faith in Sam Noi.

At the same time it shows the market is incredibly irrational. Below IPO price is irrational. Below 0.002 is also irrational. They do have chips, they are a real company, they do seem to be working on it so it's probably not a scam. It's worth something to wait and see with a small investment but it's a gamble.

To have it below IPO means it's worthless and not even worth even a 1 BTC investment.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
Good work labcoin. You lied to us and this is your reward.
N_S
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
It is a complete scam. The PCBs don't even have circuitry or traces to run the chips!! They lied about hashing because they aren't, and the chips are probably fake.

Jesus. Christ.

I go away for a couple hours and here's Labcoin reduced to utter shame. To think that after this amount of time, the best picture they could muster is a couple dozen chips and a small stack of boards. Pitiful.

RIP Labcoin.

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
That doesn't make it a scam. They could have fucked up or made a mistake. Most of these companies make similar mistakes but don't go on to make promises about paying dividends.

Don't forget they lied about hashing. If the PCB doesn't work how can they hash?
PLEASE WELCOME OUR EUROPEAN SHAREHOLDERS (I hope for them they bought @ IPO) THAT ARE WAKING UP.
legendary

This order got pulled!

SHIT JUST GOT REAL!

Even this guy won't be happy  Grin
Activity: 487
Merit: 500
Are You Shpongled?
This order got pulled!

SHIT JUST GOT REAL!
There was also a 15,000 share put option with net proceeds of .0011/share that got pulled. Confidence has disintegrated.

It's only 07:30 in Berlin too.  Early days yet.
whoa, .0015, man, Europe is tanking this thing for real!

Don't worry, it will recover to 0.002. It's worth 0.002, IPO would be if people think its a complete scam and I don't think that is what most people think. I think this is a panic selloff.
It is a complete scam. The PCBs don't even have circuitry or traces to run the chips!! They lied about hashing because they aren't, and the chips are probably fake.

That doesn't make it a scam. They could have fucked up or made a mistake. Most of these companies make similar mistakes but don't go on to make promises about paying dividends.
Activity: 476
This order got pulled!

SHIT JUST GOT REAL!
Activity: 546
That's it. I'm out.

Fortunately I only lost about 5 BTC on my 57 BTC investment.

Even if Labcoin is for real, they royally messed up and anyone with half a brain will be getting out now.

5 BTC is not too much. Hope you can do better with your 57 BTC left somewhere else  Grin

It's only sad because that 57 was worth 80 just earlier today. Oh well, no big loss. I won't even care if Labcoin isn't a scam and they actually deliver what was promised. I'll always know I made the smart the decision. Right now buying Labcoin is no longer investing, it's just pure gambling.
Activity: 487
Are You Shpongled?

Don't worry, it will recover to 0.002. It's worth 0.002, IPO would be if people think its a complete scam and I don't think that is what most people think. I think this is a panic selloff.
legendary

Complete scam = 0
Labcoin lied about hashing = IPO
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035
** FRIENDLY REMINDER **

****WARNING to all Labcoin Shareholders****

People there are no traces going to the chips on these circuit boards. There are no decoupling capacitors near the chips and there does not appear to be a ground plane on the board. Ask any of the DIY asic developers here on the forum and they will confirm that these things are absolutely necessary to create a working miner.

I was a big believer in Labcoin but i am completely out now. This is a disappointing end to what could have been a promising venture.

I welcome a realistic explanation from Labcoin but at this point I am seriously warning anyone to invest at their own risk.

Again, this is very serious, and I think the #1 worry for those who dare to hold! I think posting this pic was worse than posting nothing after all, because after reading a bit it looks seriously screwed indeed :-/
Activity: 378
SUB-IPO = no more trust = SCAM.

If we go under IPO this is over. I wonder who the bagholders are going to be, all these people set 0.0015 as a buy thinking that will be awesome when it gets filled.

Hint, your buys got filled for a reason.
I was able to remove my .002 buy just in time - it almost struck.

I was wondering if I should buy some, but at this point I don't want something that no one wants.
I already lost 3.5 BTC today on some stupid moves - not risking any more. No way to know where this ends.

If you bought on that 0.003 bounce, half your money is gone.
Jump to: