Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 492. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Our advice for investors is to just hold on until we post solid proofs and do not sell on unjustified panic waves.
We have posted different takes of a part of the mining hardware and a tray of chips, avoid manipulation and keep result oriented.

Labcoin

POST THE MINING ADDRESS.

Even if you are not currently hashing, there is no reason you can't post the mining address.

Also, you can still do pooled mining while hashing with an 'unstable' hashrate.
Activity: 182
Our advice for investors is to just hold on until we post solid proofs and do not sell on unjustified panic waves.
We have posted different takes of a part of the mining hardware and a tray of chips, avoid manipulation and keep result oriented.

Labcoin

Take a picture with a phone so we have a geo-tag on it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Labcoin

What the hell, man?

Why would you not post solid proof on the time you set?

There's only one possible answer, dude.
Serious question,

Do I invest in this or NOT?

If you are serious... there is no reason to invest in anything tonight. Wait until they are provably hashing.
Activity: 154
Labcoin.com

Labcoin
N_S
hey JohnyBigs, you back here?  I didn't expect to see you after that fiasco.

Where's the hashing, kid?

If I had to bet who will be the last bagholder of this fiasko, it would be him.

Yeah a bag full of BTC gold, while you old a filthy sac with worms.

Um, alright. Officially delusional.
Activity: 392
Serious question,

You should NEVER listen to anything anyone tells you about this on these forums. And you'll get very different answers every time anyway.

But I'm saying this, honest from my heart: NO. DON'T.

Oh man.

That picture.

That's gonna go down in bitcoin history.
Activity: 560
hey JohnyBigs, you back here?  I didn't expect to see you after that fiasco.

Where's the hashing, kid?

If I had to bet who will be the last bagholder of this fiasko, it would be him.

Yeah a bag full of BTC gold, while you old a filthy sac with worms.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
myBitcoin.Garden
Here come the aftershocks..
Activity: 392
Admittedly, I sold pretty low cause I didn't know how far down it would go. I thought it could head under .002. Made a major mistake on this play.

You can't be results oriented in this case. There's no way to tell if there's a complete moron who is going to buy at any given minute.. This will 100% go way below IPO price.

+1

The only winning move in this game is not to play.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
Serious question,

Do you gamble in this? Not sure if invest is the right term.
N_S
Serious question,

If you hate money, invest.
Activity: 220
I'm holding, they have admited to delays. Ride it out

They didn't even directly admit to lying which they did do. They claimed they were hashing when in fact they weren't and they didn't come out and say sorry we lied, they just lied more.

Admitted to delays? They flat out lied about hashing. There is nothing assembled.

This is the key point.
Activity: 252
Serious question,

Pretty sure this is a really fishy company, but that isn't going to stop me from taking profits where I see them, looking at the order book this is going to shoot back to .0027-.003 in about 30 minutes. Time to ride the predictable wave of profit once more

You are one sick puppy....

Why? Traders gonna trade.

The thing that irritates me is the big buildup and wasted Friday night. I'm not looking for an Apple earnings call, but at least take more than one pic. LOL

Didnt even take that long to take my profits, I really do not care if people call me names over the internet because I'm taking all their money in the process, this stock is such a joke in terms of how easily people are manipulated into going one way or another that it is 100% profit for an individual that just sits on the sidelines waiting for drama.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
Welp, we're back up over ActM's price. Grin

Yeah Active Mining is such a turd at the moment, I will certainly be an Active Mining bagholder. I am doing better with Labcoin though.
N_S

Admitted to delays? They flat out lied about hashing. There is nothing assembled.
Activity: 220
Admittedly, I sold pretty low cause I didn't know how far down it would go. I thought it could head under .002. Made a major mistake on this play.

You can't be results oriented in this case. There's no way to tell if there's a complete moron who is going to buy at any given minute.. This will 100% go way below IPO price.
Jump to: