Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 507. (Read 1079974 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
I'm looking forward to some less-than-IPO share prices!
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
Looking forward to some news Smiley
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
Activity: 220
I give this a 50/50 on good news/bad news

I'm pretty much 100% it's going to be "good news".
It's going to be complete bullshit though.

LOL.. this hits it on the head
Activity: 392
Merit: 250

I'm pretty much 100% it's going to be "good news".
It's going to be complete bullshit though.
Activity: 127
Coinnoisseur
After this announcement we will no longer refer to Labcoin as "Lacoin". This thing is going so high, it shall be known as "Cloudcoin".

The best this "announcement" could possibly be is them just repeating the shit they've already said. MARK MY WORDS! So the upside is very little. I honestly wouldn't be shocked if there wasn't an announcement and they said they couldn't get connected to the internet!

Nah, labcoin and Swede online/offline for more than 5 hours now, I think they will be ready this time. But for what, that is the question.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Another prediction: No news 3 minutes past deadline --> stock dips 10%

news then arrives 4 minutes past deadline
He did say the time was approximate. In fact, he said it twice.

I just spoke to Sam and confirmed that there will be an update tomorrow Friday Sept 13th at approx 8 PM Central Time (Approx 23 hours from this post).
Activity: 220
The best this "announcement" could possibly be is them just repeating the shit they've already said. MARK MY WORDS! So the upside is very little. I honestly wouldn't be shocked if there wasn't an announcement and they said they couldn't get connected to the internet!

Activity: 238
Another prediction: No news 3 minutes past deadline --> stock dips 10%

news then arrives 4 minutes past deadline
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
myBitcoin.Garden
Activity: 378
After this announcement we will no longer refer to Labcoin as "Labcoin". This thing is going so high, it shall be known as "Cloudcoin".

I'm ready with the gifs (both way)
Activity: 238
Activity: 378
Ladies and Gentlement!!!! Lets get ready to Ruuummmblllle!
Timer removed. End time: 2013-09-14+01:00:00UTC
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
hi, mind posting where this source is from?  thanks

That would be the crazy mind of salviel  Smiley

That would be correct, sir. Though I would have phrased it as: "The fever-crazed ramblings of my own mind".

And here I expected that creative writing had no place in digital currency speculation.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1026
The fact that it is going to be posted as a News item answers if it is going to be negative or positive.  After all, what would be the point in posting negative news to the front page of btct.co?

I think it most likely wouldn't matter. I watched recent news announcements and the eASIC deal offererd some kind of insight. The deal was first promoted in the ActM thread and the price movement/volume spiked within a short timeframe of 15-25 minutes. PR posted a news announcement on BTCT a few minutes after that, but it had zero effect. I learned that news travel here faster than I expected via the main threads and probably the ticker feeds as well as postings in other threads and other channels. I assume that almost everyone involved here is watching very closely and that this represents a major amount of holders.

On the contrary: someone who needs to be informed via the news feed that Labcoin might have failed is most likely not invested anyway and thus unable to sell shares.

Edit: I realized that wasn't your focus, but rather that an explicit announcement of publishing news via the news channel implies positive news.
Jump to: