Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 508. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Labcoin is going to announce that they will be handing out those free USB miners that they talked about before the IPO.
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
Coinnoisseur
hi, mind posting where this source is from?  thanks

That would be the crazy mind of salviel  Smiley
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

labcoin coming up on stage:

Activity: 938
Merit: 266

Bear in mind there's nothing Labcoin/TheSwede could possibly say that the Fanatical FUD-Flinging Force couldn't somehow twist, spin, or conspiracy-theorize into something apocalyptic. I challenge anyone to think of something.

Let me first say I agree with you, FUDsters gonna FUD.

But as a creative exercise, let me take up your challenge:

Released from Labcoin:

Ok folks, here is our mining address, and if you look at the two blocks mined in the meantime, and decrypt the meaningless random characters inserted into the header, you will find two IP addresses that are assigned to two live 24-hour webcams running in our mining facility, with built-in hashing calculator live onscreen. One of the cameras is focused on our PCB fab area where our workers are tirelessly constructing ASIC blades and installing them live before your eyes. Watch as the hashing counter jumps for each board installed.

You will be able to confirm this number because we have also decided to mine in Slush's pool, where we are user #XXXX, and you can monitor our progress there.

I have also uploaded a video of the bench tests for our new 65nm chips, and they are overperforming by 10%. I would also like to submit a copy of the receipt for our latest tape-out order, notarized in triplicate by Burnside, The Minister of Technology for the People's Republic of China, and guest celebrity investor Warren Buffett. All three of these fine gentlemen will be available for a 20 minute videoconference an hour after this release has been posted, where they will be answering the top four voted questions posted in this thread.

And finally I would like to thank the investors for their patience. We are all socially inept, yet brilliant technicians. We honestly didn't think that two days without updates would cause so much panic. I guess that is why twitter is more popular than Charles Dickens nowadays.

Anyways, to all the faithful: Greetings new digital millionaires!

I'd like to see a FUDster spin that one...

hi, mind posting where this source is from?  thanks
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
The fact that it is going to be posted as a News item answers if it is going to be negative or positive.  After all, what would be the point in posting negative news to the front page of btct.co?

Hi all. LTC-MINING has been closed. I have had a lot of other projects sucking up most of my time so I have been unable to grow this asset as much as I had originally hoped.

I issued the LTC mining output of 1000 kh/s to the remaining 303 outstanding shares, roughly tripling the revenue issued.

The last trades were at 0.2728 so I multiplied that times 1.05 which gave me 0.28644 BTC. I rounded that up to 0.288 and bought back the remaining 303 outstanding shares of LTC-MINING.

Totaling everything up over the last year, original purchasers that held the LTC-MINING bond would have seen a return of roughly 6% denominated in BTC.

Cheers.

Positive or negative it at least should be a significant update.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
myBitcoin.Garden
The fact that it is going to be posted as a News item answers if it is going to be negative or positive.  After all, what would be the point in posting negative news to the front page of btct.co?

Hi all. LTC-MINING has been closed. I have had a lot of other projects sucking up most of my time so I have been unable to grow this asset as much as I had originally hoped.

I issued the LTC mining output of 1000 kh/s to the remaining 303 outstanding shares, roughly tripling the revenue issued.

The last trades were at 0.2728 so I multiplied that times 1.05 which gave me 0.28644 BTC. I rounded that up to 0.288 and bought back the remaining 303 outstanding shares of LTC-MINING.

Totaling everything up over the last year, original purchasers that held the LTC-MINING bond would have seen a return of roughly 6% denominated in BTC.

Cheers.
legendary
Activity: 994
Activity: 574
TheSwede plans on releasing this on the front page, which one would assume is a major news release. Of course he said he had no idea what it was/is.
Where did he say that?

UPDATE NOTICE:

I just spoke to Sam and confirmed that there will be an update tomorrow Friday Sept 13th at approx 8 PM Central Time (Approx 23 hours from this post). I have no details on the information but the update will be released both here on the forum and on btct.co

TLDR; There will be an update tomorrow at 8 pm Central.
Ah. By front page I though you meant the first post in this thread. I guess you meant as news on btct, which will then make the btct front page.
legendary
TheSwede plans on releasing this on the front page, which one would assume is a major news release. Of course he said he had no idea what it was/is.
Where did he say that?

UPDATE NOTICE:

I just spoke to Sam and confirmed that there will be an update tomorrow Friday Sept 13th at approx 8 PM Central Time (Approx 23 hours from this post). I have no details on the information but the update will be released both here on the forum and on btct.co

TLDR; There will be an update tomorrow at 8 pm Central.

myBitcoin.Garden
Where did he say that?
myBitcoin.Garden

Bear in mind there's nothing Labcoin/TheSwede could possibly say that the Fanatical FUD-Flinging Force couldn't somehow twist, spin, or conspiracy-theorize into something apocalyptic. I challenge anyone to think of something.

Released from Labcoin:

Ok folks, here is our mining address, and if you look at the two blocks mined in the meantime, and decrypt the meaningless random characters inserted into the header, you will find two IP addresses that are assigned to two live 24-hour webcams running in our mining facility, with built-in hashing calculator live onscreen. One of the cameras is focused on our PCB fab area where our workers are tirelessly constructing ASIC blades and installing them live before your eyes. Watch as the hashing counter jumps for each board installed.

You will be able to confirm this number because we have also decided to mine in Slush's pool, where we are user #XXXX, and you can monitor our progress there.

I have also uploaded a video of the bench tests for our new 65nm chips, and they are overperforming by 10%. I would also like to submit a copy of the receipt for our latest tape-out order, notarized in triplicate by Burnside, The Minister of Technology for the People's Republic of China, and guest celebrity investor Warren Buffett. All three of these fine gentlemen will be available for a 20 minute videoconference an hour after this release has been posted, where they will be answering the top four voted questions posted in this thread.

And finally I would like to thank the investors for their patience. We are all socially inept, yet brilliant technicians. We honestly didn't think that two days without updates would cause so much panic. I guess that is why twitter is more popular than Charles Dickens nowadays.

You don't need FUDster's help when you all set yourselves up like this for a massive fall.  Wow!  Simply wow!

This could turn out to be the biggest anti-climax known to man, follwed by bouts of rage that could make Gulf War II's Shock & Awe on Bagdad look like a children's tea party.

Why are you guys doing this to yourselves?  Just calm your jets, eh?

Are you ok? Or have you been clinically diagnosed to be missing a sense of humor?

clinically diagnosed to be missing a sense of humour
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Are you ok? Or have you been clinically diagnosed to be missing a sense of humor?

Or worse yet... running around undiagnosed. A threat to us all, that one.

Great piece of work above, by the way. Smiley
legendary

You don't need FUDster's help when you all set yourselves up like this for a massive fall.  Wow!  Simply wow!

This could turn out to be the biggest anti-climax known to man, follwed by bouts of rage that could make Gulf War II's Shock & Awe on Bagdad look like a children's tea party.

TheSwede plans on releasing this on the btct.co front page, which one would assume is a major news release. Of course he said he had no idea what it was/is.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
Activity: 35
Merit: 0

Released from Labcoin:

Released from Labcoin:

I rest my case. Grin I didn't think it would be literally apocalyptic!
myBitcoin.Garden

Released from Labcoin:

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

I laughed particularly hard with that one. Best post in the whole month.

I salute you, my friend.
Jump to: