Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 510. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Predictions for the peak of the spike and what it settles down to?

I'm thinking maybe spike to 0.007 and settle at 0.0055 - 0.006.    Depending on how many people cancel asks, of course.
Good news with poof will see us hit 0.009xx
Bear in mind there's nothing Labcoin/TheSwede could possibly say that the Fanatical FUD-Flinging Force couldn't somehow twist, spin, or conspiracy-theorize into something apocalyptic. I challenge anyone to think of something.

If they have good evidence, I'm in support of them.

If they have nothing but words and/or pictures of generic chips, may the stock burn in hell.

I guess you are holding for the announcement then.

Yeah, holding what I have.  Set some bids quite low if they screw it up, some asks quite high if they knock it out of the park.
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

I'm thinking maybe spike to 0.007 and settle at 0.0055 - 0.006.    Depending on how many people cancel asks, of course.
Bear in mind there's nothing Labcoin/TheSwede could possibly say that the Fanatical FUD-Flinging Force couldn't somehow twist, spin, or conspiracy-theorize into something apocalyptic. I challenge anyone to think of something.

If they have nothing but words and/or pictures of generic chips, may the stock burn in hell.

I guess you are holding for the announcement then.

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
Timer removed. End time: 2013-09-14+01:00:00UTC
Activity: 574
Merit: 500

N_S
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

It's over 2500BTC to a price like that...
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

You're kidding yourself if you think this thing won't look like a rocket launch on good news/solid proof of hashing.
There are 1000BTC between here and .004 - the most that's been between "here" and "there" for a long time (relatively speaking)

I just washed my popcorn bowl and left some butter out to thaw... can't wait for the "see, I was right" posts to start - regardless of the actual outcome, there will be plenty of those.

Maybe we should make a drinking game starting with the promised labcoin post... works best in groups, so grab your neighbors.

If you see:
  • "hashing" - take a shot
  • "photoshopped" - take off a piece of clothing
  • "deposit address" - take off a piece of your neighbor's clothing
  • "proof" - take a swallow of beer/wine
  • "holy shit, look at the stock price" (or some variant) - nod in solemn approval, then chug whatever is in your hand at the time. Sucks to be you if you're the one filling the shot glasses.
  • "28nm" - first one to see it yells "PROCESS NODE" and is safe; everyone else take two drinks
  • "I told you/See, I told you/I told you so/etc." - bitch slap the person to your left; last person to slap someone drinks whatever the person who slapped them is holding
  • "should be fired" - hot sauce + vodka (gin is an acceptable alternative) or eat a hot pepper
  • "unforeseen problems" - take a long, deliberate drink. You'll need it.
  • "sorry" - take a shot if it's in the context of "you'll be/you're sorry"; take two if it's "I'm sorry"; take three and run screaming around the room twice if Labcon apologizes (or 30 seconds if you're outside)
  • "FUD" - don't bother, you'll die of cirrhosis before you can click to the next page of comments

LOL you put a lot of work into that!

I'll be drinking alone either way. If it's bad news, I prefer to suffer in silence. If it's good... well, my friends are tired of hearing about bitcoin trades anyway. Smiley No matter what, my dog still thinks I'm aces.
Activity: 356
Merit: 255
You're kidding yourself if you think this thing won't look like a rocket launch on good news/solid proof of hashing.
There are 1000BTC between here and .004 - the most that's been between "here" and "there" for a long time (relatively speaking)

I just washed my popcorn bowl and left some butter out to thaw... can't wait for the "see, I was right" posts to start - regardless of the actual outcome, there will be plenty of those.

Maybe we should make a drinking game starting with the promised labcoin post... works best in groups, so grab your neighbors.

If you see:
  • "hashing" - take a shot
  • "photoshopped" - take off a piece of clothing
  • "deposit address" - take off a piece of your neighbor's clothing
  • "proof" - take a swallow of beer/wine
  • "holy shit, look at the stock price" (or some variant) - nod in solemn approval, then chug whatever is in your hand at the time. Sucks to be you if you're the one filling the shot glasses.
  • "28nm" - first one to see it yells "PROCESS NODE" and is safe; everyone else take two drinks
  • "I told you/See, I told you/I told you so/etc." - bitch slap the person to your left; last person to slap someone drinks whatever the person who slapped them is holding
  • "should be fired" - hot sauce + vodka (gin is an acceptable alternative) or eat a hot pepper
  • "unforeseen problems" - take a long, deliberate drink. You'll need it.
  • "sorry" - take a shot if it's in the context of "you'll be/you're sorry"; take two if it's "I'm sorry"; take three and run screaming around the room twice if Labcon apologizes (or 30 seconds if you're outside)
  • "FUD" - don't bother, you'll die of cirrhosis before you can click to the next page of comments
Activity: 378
What kind of news are they supposed to be providing?
legendary
Activity: 1311

And if we get one more no news "news" post then the game will be up.

Bring on 5 hours!

Yeah, I figure it's a coin toss.  I'm still undecided if I want to be holding or not.

I'm holding, Sam is obviously a dumb ass but he would have to be retarded to release without hashing proof.
legendary
It can't be the same they must realise something substantial is needed
Activity: 602
Merit: 500

he is right. the upside is quite high if they are a good honest company
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

Agreed, it will likely shoot up to .01

Only likely in the event its the news that we have been wanting for a long time, no more lies and some proof.

In the case its another post along the same lines as before then, well then we're fucked.

Bring on 5 hours!

Yeah, I figure it's a coin toss.  I'm still undecided if I want to be holding or not.
legendary
Activity: 1025

Agreed, it will likely shoot up to .01
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

Bring on 5 hours!
Activity: 434
legendary
Offline.

Funny how about 8,000 shares were bought because Labcoin appeared online for 10 minutes.

Fickle fickle crowd here.

So many shares for sale it barely moved the price.

We may not see much movement even if they show us a mined block.  Lots of people looking to get out.

Lots of people waiting for proof to get in as well
Jump to: