Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 517. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Nice of them to provide an exact time. Sure helps with choosing appropriate option contracts.

The options contracts available are insanely overpriced. The premium is typically bigger then the strike price so the price has to either go up by 50% or down by 90% to make a profit off of them.

Agree.
Activity: 420
Swede, don't screw us on the announcement... we have someone else on deck for the PR job.  Smiley
LOL, nice name of the someone's.

LOL I happened to see him posting on the forum earlier and had to figure a way to wiggle it into this thread. Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Nice of them to provide an exact time. Sure helps with choosing appropriate option contracts.

The options contracts available are insanely overpriced. The premium is typically bigger then the strike price so the price has to either go up by 50% or down by 90% to make a profit off of them.
Activity: 224
Swede, don't screw us on the announcement... we have someone else on deck for the PR job.  Smiley
LOL, nice name of the someone's.
Activity: 434
legendary
Activity: 1025
Merit: 1000
This price is going to absolutely crater if they don't come through.

If they provide proof, it will rocket.
Activity: 308
So far the share price has always been pumped around this time, so nothing new happening here.
Anyways i'm still excited what this will turn out like.
Maybe they just had to get enough low shares and sell em at prices like this to secure dividends... who knows...
Activity: 420
When this is all over I'm going to write a haiku about how much I love labcoin. Breaking Bad doesn't hold a candle to the dramatic arcs on this thread... and you can trade the shit! LOL

legendary
Activity: 882
Sorry. Grammar error. I mean this time it's better than nothing. At least this time TheSwede tried to reach Sam and get some solid timeframe.

The announcement of announcement itself is not bad, but pushing back it without notice in advance is. Actually it was the latter caused dump in most cases we have seen.
legendary
Activity: 882

Still better than nothing. Share price proved it.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001
Hey, I've got an idea. Can we fill the LABCOIN thread with all kinds of share price speculation? Just because most of thread followers don't want to see it doesn't mean we can't do it! If it goes up, let's tell everyone. If it goes down, do the same. Repeat!
Wow, some big buys coming in.  One person bought 5k shares at 2:56 and took the price from 0.003269 to 0.003344 and someone else bought 15399 shares and took the price up to 0.0035. Lots of sells too.

This stock is trading more like a real one with lots of volume, at least for now. The problem is the liquidity will dry up once everyone's made their moves.
Activity: 187

All I know is I can sell the shares I got earlier today at a profit now Grin

as always Smiley
Activity: 252

+1

Activity: 66
Merit: 10
What if the news is that the project failed and all shares will be bought back at IPO cost

I can guarantee you that the above is not going to be happening, you are basically speculating that they are going to make a big announcement that they lied about hashing at 2TH a few days ago..  Roll Eyes Makes no sense, if they lied about 2TH they are not gonna announce that tomorrow.
N_S
Activity: 887
UPDATE NOTICE:

I just spoke to Sam and confirmed that there will be an update tomorrow Friday Sept 13th at approx 8 PM Central Time (Approx 23 hours from this post). I have no details on the information but the update will be released both here on the forum and on btct.co

TLDR; There will be an update tomorrow at 8 pm Central.

Timer removed. End time: 2013-09-14+01:00:00UTC

There's the timer.. thanks.   Cheesy
At least they gave us a very specific time to expect the news. If the news is board pics + mining address then they'll only be a few days late.

Grin
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001
UPDATE NOTICE:

I just spoke to Sam and confirmed that there will be an update tomorrow Friday Sept 13th at approx 8 PM Central Time (Approx 23 hours from this post). I have no details on the information but the update will be released both here on the forum and on btct.co

TLDR; There will be an update tomorrow at 8 pm Central.

Jump to: