Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 518. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 556
Merit: 500
Well now its gotta be a bad update because its on friday the 13th!  Undecided
Activity: 220
Merit: 100
Oh man, if this gets pushed back...

Both Sam and myself are fully aware that pushing back news or announcements is worse then even not saying anything at all. Sam assured me that I could promise the forum that he would indeed have information to share and we are scheduled to talk again before the update tomorrow so I consider the risk of it being pushed back further slim to none.

OMG this is sooooo retarded.

With yet another update of an update.. how did this conversation go? Think about what must have been said in this so called conversation. This Scam guy.. whoops I mean Sam.. just says.. "Oh I will have an update at this time!" What could possibly happen between now and then that is so important? It's going to take him a whole day to take pictures? Why couldn't the update be now?

Yet 1 more fucking pump for them to dump shares. I have absolutely no idea what they are going to post tomorrow but 1 thing is for sure. It will not be good.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
The only question is when will Swede say Sam already updated us?
N_S
Activity: 238
We need evidence.

Absolutely. If you don't have an address or informative pictures/video, don't even bother.
legendary
Activity: 1025
Merit: 1000
What if the news is that the project failed and all shares will be bought back at IPO cost
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
I got a good feeling about tomorrow... This is a truly amazing company   Wink
Activity: 187

Both Sam and myself are fully aware that pushing back news or announcements is worse then even not saying anything at all. Sam assured me that I could promise the forum that he would indeed have information to share and we are scheduled to talk again before the update tomorrow so I consider the risk of it being pushed back further slim to none.

one address can ease most of investors' concerns, copy and paste Smiley
Activity: 420

I hope you're also aware words no longer suffice.

We need evidence.
Activity: 220
This thread is getting ridiculous.

So many concerned people that apparently have no interest in Labcoin but they are spending all day advising others not to invest because it is a scam.

If you are so concerned about how others invest their money, please state your opinion and that's fine, but going on and on and you look like you have an agenda!

Why would someone with no interest in this company be so concerned?

Everyone should do their own risk assessment and invest accordingly.

If you want to speculate on this security, please go to:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/labcoin-speculation-thread-265388

People don't need a reason to come here and call it out a scam. I have been calling it a scam since I sold. I'm not doing it to buy lower, I have 0% chance of buying anymore. I do it because it's just something I do. I was somewhat emotionally connected to it because I held a position so I follow it and add input. Just because you sell out and don't own it doesn't mean there's some ulterior motive for posts that are telling it like it is.

I come on here, other people go on facebook or watch vamipre shows on HBO. We don't have anything up our sleeve.
Activity: 160

Can you tell us what address you're mining too?  (And is it 1NBDEAYH49tZvFMJ95oa4kYrqgecgnc16C?)

That information is by far the most critical, until you start pool mining or signing blocks (but, using an address would make it easier for people to follow on blockchain.info, as they don't let you search by block signature, as far as I know)
Activity: 158

Thanks for the update.
legendary
Activity: 882
Positive or negative?
Activity: 887
UPDATE NOTICE:

I just spoke to Sam and confirmed that there will be an update tomorrow Friday Sept 13th at approx 8 PM Central Time (Approx 23 hours from this post). I have no details on the information but the update will be released both here on the forum and on btct.co

TLDR; There will be an update tomorrow at 8 pm Central.

Where's the timer person?
Activity: 252
This is gonna be good!
legendary
Activity: 1246
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
Activity: 224

N_S
Activity: 224
UPDATE NOTICE:

I just spoke to Sam and confirmed that there will be an update tomorrow Friday Sept 13th at approx 8 PM Central Time (Approx 23 hours from this post). I have no details on the information but the update will be released both here on the forum and on btct.co

TLDR; There will be an update tomorrow at 8 pm Central.
N_S
where's Mabsark?

Great question. I agreed with most of what he said, but it was all predicated on Labcoin coming through.
Jump to: