Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 521. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Is the price actually going up again?
Please don't tell me that is because someone posted a screenshot of a block found in China.
You people xD

Don't worry, in just two weeks, err...Early October....err...Mid October (for realz!) we'll see some stamped blocks and then we'll know.
Activity: 392
Is the price actually going up again?
Please don't tell me that is because someone posted a screenshot of a block found in China.
You people xD
N_S
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
you think it is helpless or trying to instigate a recovery on false news?

I think it's the pump and dump gang...

That's a total pipe dream to pull off in this environment at the moment.
Activity: 476
I see some helpless bastard is buying Labcoin shares...
you think it is helpless or trying to instigate a recovery on false news?

I think it's the pump and dump gang...
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
Buying Labcoin is fine if you know what you're doing. But @ 0.003425  Shocked
N_S
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I see some helpless bastard is buying Labcoin shares...
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1026
This is the block:

https://blockchain.info/block-index/416781/000000000000002c690f1ed9b8632eec614cb794607356864589a248fb07611a

And that's the address that received the reward:

https://blockchain.info/address/1BxD2VLE95n7ZeVJSy3uoiJ5WdR72jWj5f?offset=0&filter=0

They are mining since April.

That's most likely not Labcoin, but still a good catch.

Edit: url corrected
Activity: 258
You can trust me, I have an avatar

Rest assured, Labcoin is legit.

Cheesy I can't help but laugh.
No, the labcoin mining should be at Shenzhen, China. Only the company is in Hongkong. Unless they are using network Provided by Hong Kong.

It was mined yesterday anyway. If they'd mined a block they surely would have told us in the earlier fiasco.

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
No, the labcoin mining should be at Shenzhen, China. Only the company is in Hongkong. Unless they are using network Provided by Hong Kong.
legendary
Activity: 1311

Not too sure what this is supposed to mean? I see that the block was found in China?  Huh

He is just trying to trick some poor sap into buying overpriced Labcoin.

Looks like it worked.

Lol wow, almost at my dump target! Keep it up tools!!

Not too sure what this is supposed to mean? I see that the block was found in China?  Huh

Looks like it worked.
Activity: 887
Looks like Shenzhen where Labcoin is located, but of course I"m sure they aren't the only ones mining there.
legendary
Activity: 1311

Not too sure what this is supposed to mean? I see that the block was found in China?  Huh

Activity: 120
Merit: 10
WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

Activity: 369
The most concerning part is the flip from *we are mining* to we having issues in deployment... so it worked then it broke? Or were you just faking to everyone?

Anyway, l will be keeping track and hope something real positive is posted soon.
All he said was "We're sorry for delaying but we're struggling with deployment operations and time is money, we have to set priorities according to our goals." Given the language barrier, "struggling with" probably just means working hard on the deployment of future mining stuff. He didn't say anything implying they weren't really mining the already announced hashrate.
Thing is, even if they were having some issues getting their chips running at full-go that would not explain why they can't post some images of the half-functional or even totally defunct boards. Whether they work or not is irrelevant, it seems as though they don't even have their boards assembled.

If I want to sell my 20 year old non-functional car, the fact that it doesn't run doesn't prevent me from posting pictures of it. I can't post a video of it running but I can show some images of it sitting in my garage.

Exactly its not hard to put us at ease. I just have this feeling something more serious is wrong with the chips/boards or something and they ain't being level with us.
I do hope I am wrong but we deserve more information the majority of us are tech folk and can take some information about whats wrong. Not explaining it is just causing contempt for them. Get a junior to come make a post if you think time is so much of the essence. good lord its not hard.

EDIT As for the language barrier thats bull. so many reasons thats just a general copout but doesnt matter im off to bed lol
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
All he said [Edit: in response to not posting pics etc. yet] was "We're sorry for delaying but we're struggling with deployment operations and time is money, we have to set priorities according to our goals." Given the language barrier, "struggling with" probably just means working hard on the deployment of future mining stuff. He didn't say anything implying they weren't really mining the already announced hashrate.
Admitedly, I haven't been following this thread all that much since, well, there's no real content.. (and there's so much going on that I can't keep up since I still work...)

But it seems that I have missed the above.. I did search a bit and found nothing.. Did he post on this board or somewhere else?

Thanks!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3136049

Your welcome. Smiley
Jump to: