Pages:
Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 58. (Read 1079974 times)

legendary
Activity: 1025
Merit: 1000
Incase anyone wants to join me in reporting

http://www.sfc.hk/web/EN/about-the-sfc/contact-us.html

This is a better link--

online complaint form:
https://www.sfc.hk/web/EN/lodge-a-complaint/against-intermediaries-and-market-activities/complaint-form/

or email them direct:
[email protected]

I have reported, and urge others to do so as well.

Do it before Fabrizio leaves the country... it will be way harder to get him if he leaves Hong Kong.

Save the Labcoin prospectus as well before btct goes offline. 

For target person, write:
Fabrizio Tatti from Shenzhen, Guangdong
works at OPPO electronics in Guangdong in the international marketing department.
legendary
Activity: 994

noone knows if that will do more harm than good
Indeed, and potentially not just for Labcoin.

Ok I'll wait a few days, but I don't see how or why it would make a difference.  Our money is long gone

Wait until Nov. 1 IMO for the Oct. 15th batch of chips to arrive.  If we don't have rock solid proof of receipt of actual Labcoin chips/boards by then we can be 100% certain it's a scam.  Right now it's only 95%  Wink
Activity: 219
Merit: 100

Ok I'll wait a few days, but I don't see how or why it would make a difference.  Our money is long gone
Activity: 574
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035
I think we can go after theswede and fabrizio. I would say burnside will have to answer as well, due to his heavy profiting off labcoin, and listing them without any verification.

Let us all pool together in the IRC and coordinate actions in these coming days. It is a more global world and scammers dont have reliability of anonymity anymore.

I have not been able to get a hold of Sam in over a week. I have talked to TheSeven over Skype and I can't speak for him but I feel that we are reaching the point where the Labcoin team being absent is just not even close to OK anymore. I still own my 30,000 shares and have taken a close to 99% loss at this time. I have talked to the team of forum members talking on IRC and trying to figure out what is going on with Labcoin and can only say that I of course will do whatever I can do help get to the bottom of what is going on.

I have also contacted Burnside to see what I can possibly do to ensure that all shares are accounted for etc. Right now I share every cent of frustration with everyone else on this forum. I will keep everyone here updated on everything and anything I find out.

Yes, this has become very messy.

Don't forget the people that sold their shares at a huge loss!!!

I am still holding mine, which I guess in hindsight was a stupid idea considering the closure of BTCT.CO and now Bitfunder, but the monetary loss is something I can live with. Much worse to feel that I possibly was a part of causing people to lose money.

TheSwede,

You mentioned Mr Tatti owning a physical business, does it mean you know its (or his) physical address?

Is there any way to claim for losses on trading, i.e. after the first lies about 2 THS hashing etc. were posted here?

I mean in a "regulated" exchange world, traders could sue issuers that fabricate reports, for example

Thanks
Activity: 602

According to the other forum logins under that same IP address, "she" is a 29 year old male...
if it was a proxy, there would be a lot more activity than that..

She looks pretty girly in her driver's license

Can you post her DL?

i'd say it's too early for that YET. if it needs to i'm sure he'll do it at the appropriate time

Not to early.  These fucks took off with 7000 btc
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

Why do you have her license?

That would have been really helpful last week.  I don't understand why you have been withholding her email, license, etc... everyday you seem to have something new. Stop covering for them and help us get them.

Scammers have feelings too!

Please don't harass the scammers as they want to get on with their lives.
legendary
Activity: 1025

According to the other forum logins under that same IP address, "she" is a 29 year old male...

Why do you have her license?

That would have been really helpful last week.  I don't understand why you have been withholding her email, license, etc... everyday you seem to have something new. Stop covering for them and help us get them.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

This is a well known Chinese bitcoin forum. But she left nothing in her profile.
0 reply. No contact information.
Activity: 602

Can you post her DL?

i'd say it's too early for that YET. if it needs to i'm sure he'll do it at the appropriate time

Can you post her DL?
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
One of the links even takes me to the ICQ profile in which he calls himself "Gladiator", which seems quite italian..

Can you hold off with the tar & feathers until TheSweed is offline?  He's a bit emotionally vulnerable right now.  Hasn't been properly compensated for his services.  Have some frikin' compassion Angry

Like I said earlier, every employee/front to this scam will cry that they have lost money and have not been compensated.

Its all bullshit that lapdogs like dhenson will suck up and believe.

TheSweed owes us all money. I suggest he set aside perhaps 50% of his portfolio and bitcoins and start allocating back to the shareholders, as it was TheSweed that was the front to this whole thing.

TheSweed, please send 35 bitcoin to 1BkcBNxVGrYhA1aGjiYRZkJr1Weh6Qs2KS

Cheers.
Activity: 210
One of the links even takes me to the ICQ profile in which he calls himself "Gladiator", which seems quite italian..

Can you hold off with the tar & feathers until TheSweed is offline?  He's a bit emotionally vulnerable right now.  Hasn't been properly compensated for his services.  Have some frikin' compassion Angry
Activity: 392
Merit: 250

It would be nice to get an explanation as to why she shares the same IP address with a forum spammer.. from russia..?

Hell if I know. Has no one ever spoofed an IP address?

Spoofing an IP address is a normal thing.. however, if you were to look up a spoofed IP, you would normally see that it has been shared with other people who used that IP address in the past. In this case, it is only shared by the spammer, and by our suspect.  It's just really fucked up..
Activity: 294
Let the witch hunt begin!
legendary
Activity: 1386

It would be nice to get an explanation as to why she shares the same IP address with a forum spammer.. from russia..?

Hell if I know. Has no one ever spoofed an IP address?

Pages:
Jump to: