Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 571. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
As 'usual' when the share price moves I get a lot of PM's. Nothing has changed, and as usual I will not give out any information via PM or trade based shares based on any 'non public' information. Of course I have no clue why the share prices moves up or down, but that's just the market.

I guess I could also mention that the speculation that Labcoin somehow has been mining since mid-August "without telling anyone" is a 'little' funny as you can probably understand that Labcoin has all the motivation in the world to publish has rate etc. with 30% of the company being held by the founders.

However, if the Labcoin team somehow has developed a method that allows them to mine with ASIC before miners are actually constructed I would assume that to be very positive news (<- Joking)

The website will according to Sam be updated 'soon' and I am hoping to have a time for the launch of the redesign/functionality shortly.

TY, looking forward to more detailed info.

Cheers.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Then just read the first 2 words (that's what I do)

'Not today'? Cheesy
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
Then just read the first 2 words (that's what I do)
Activity: 392
Any news on those pictures? Updates to the website Swede?

That would be interesting yup.

*crickets*

That would be interesting yup.
What?!? You're not into purple ponies? Huh
Activity: 252
Wow, 50 pages of mostly crap in just 2 days!!!
Activity: 224
As 'usual' when the share price moves I get a lot of PM's. Nothing has changed, and as usual I will not give out any information via PM or trade based shares based on any 'non public' information. Of course I have no clue why the share prices moves up or down, but that's just the market.

I guess I could also mention that the speculation that Labcoin somehow has been mining since mid-August "without telling anyone" is a 'little' funny as you can probably understand that Labcoin has all the motivation in the world to publish has rate etc. with 30% of the company being held by the founders.

However, if the Labcoin team somehow has developed a method that allows them to mine with ASIC before miners are actually constructed I would assume that to be very positive news (<- Joking)

The website will according to Sam be updated 'soon' and I am hoping to have a time for the launch of the redesign/functionality shortly.
https://blockchain.info/address/16cv7wyeG6RRqhvJpY21CnsjxuKj2gAoK2

This is a new solo mining address with unsigned coinbases.

However, if it really is Labcoin's, they lied and have been mining for more than they claim!

Can anyone estimate the hashrate of this miner?

15 blocks in 20 days without taking difficulty adjustments into account. VERY roughly 3.2Th/s.

It'd actually be lower than that with past re-targets taken into account.
I can't believe I slept through this!!!

Some people just don't learn and still fall for the talk from shills, FUDsters and flippers and panic sell their shares.

However, if it really is Labcoin's, they lied and have been mining for more than they claim!

You mean like everyone else in the same market ?

EDIT: Why do you think they didn't provide us the address yesterday ? They have to find a way to hide the pre-mining operation Cheesy As it is the gold standard to mine for yourself with other's people money, it's fine.

How do you view the codebase of a block?
Activity: 560
Hashing but no info to post. Labcoin no where to be found. I'm calling BS on this now.
Wow dropping so fast. Labcoin bagholder anyone?
Oh well I took my IPO profits. I really wanted to believe in Labcoin but they make it incredibly difficult. Good luck to the remaining shareholders.
Yep bids are getting pulled and I don't blame them. Most with a decent amount will be stuck soon.
here we go folks, leaving .003 soon. There are still some bids open though.
You might get lucky? The sell off continues.
My bids filled. I think there are some happy campers now.

Lmfao ahh the idiots priceless
This is just priceless. Be sure to read the last line.

So many sheeple, I can't help myself.

Priceless stop crying guys who sold, its ok that you are mentally retarded
Hashing but no info to post. Labcoin no where to be found. I'm calling BS on this now.
Oh well I took my IPO profits. I really wanted to believe in Labcoin but they make it incredibly difficult. Good luck to the remaining shareholders.
Yep bids are getting pulled and I don't blame them. Most with a decent amount will be stuck soon.

ASS.

//ignore
N_S
Activity: 238

It's good to have a brain in 2013 Wink
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

I wish I had some spare btc for the dips...but I already bought share during the previous ones.  Cry

Next timeTM

Voilà FIXED! Wink
I wish I had some spare btc for the dips...but I already bought share during the previous ones.  Cry

Next time
Jump to: