Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 568. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
Initiating a panic selling frenzy based on irrational fear will likely be more difficult for manipulators now that burnside has confirmed LC founders are holding at least as large a stake as they said they would. We already know labcoin management flat out stinks at communicating. We already know they've provided very little proof. In the absence of new information I don't really see the impetus to sell, particularly as they've said they'd provide additional information "in a few days", "soonTM", and "in 48hrs". They've also said they'd increase to 4Th by next Monday.

Can you provide a link to Burnside's confirmation? Thanks.

Burnside,

can you confirm whether LABCOIN has provided you accounts to lock as per
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2896819

How will you show transparency with the 75% retained shares? the IPO manager will arrange some kind of way for burnside to release that information

I have not been handed a list unless I missed it somewhere.

I hope the LABCOIN guys don't mind me disclosing this.  Over 85% of the 3 million shares have not left a specific account I know is held in the Labcoin name.  The other 15% could easily be held in any of the next few top shareholders, but I am not privy to who is who without some assistance.

Edit/add: and this account is not locked.  I will not lock it without a specific request from the owner.

Burnside

I believe the time has come for this to be resolved and it is no longer a background issue - time has come in this particular instance as owner and administrator of exchange to demonstrate a reasonable level of concern for customers finances, and locking of LABCOIN security, pending resolution should start. No update has been forwarded via the issuer as yet even though it has been promised. This to me suggests evidence of cheating, lying from one or both parties.

I would like to remind that anyone that is aware of and has the power to investigate or terminate, yet allows unfettered operation of fraudulent investment schemes- that is happy to bury their head in the sand as long as it is earning them profits becomes an accessory, or an accomplice and could potentially be in for a rude awakening

"Nothing is verified."  It's at the top of every single page.

I do not (nor does ANY regulatory body anywhere) have the ability to track every single promise a person makes, nor the ability to enforce follow-through on such promises.

If you're nervous about it, don't get involved with that asset.  (Seriously.  Stay away from anything that you have any reservations on.)

If you do get involved of your own free will make sure you read the Disclosures, the ToS, and have the cahones to take responsibility for your own actions.

Cheers.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3125212
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Initiating a panic selling frenzy based on irrational fear will likely be more difficult for manipulators now that burnside has confirmed LC founders are holding at least as large a stake as they said they would. We already know labcoin management flat out stinks at communicating. We already know they've provided very little proof. In the absence of new information I don't really see the impetus to sell, particularly as they've said they'd provide additional information "in a few days", "soonTM", and "in 48hrs". They've also said they'd increase to 4Th by next Monday.

Did a search: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3125212
Activity: 350

legendary
Maybe the reason they do solo mining is because they don't have the 2Th/s yet. I am a shareholder and really want things go well

I understand that Solo mining at 2 TH is a bad idea, but is it a bad idea if you are constantly adding to the hash rate like labcoin is supposedly doing?

Yes its a bad idea. For a 3% penalty they should be pool mining, because every difficulty they miss they are never ever getting back.

In fact they should be pool mining all the way up to 20th/s.
Activity: 887
Merit: 1000
Maybe the reason they do solo mining is because they don't have the 2Th/s yet. I am a shareholder and really want things go well

I understand that Solo mining at 2 TH is a bad idea, but is it a bad idea if you are constantly adding to the hash rate like labcoin is supposedly doing?
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
The management struggle to communicate with us, I have accepted that as a shareholder. i'm in this for the medium term & maybe longer if the company can mature enough to deal with shareholders. the majority of the quick buck merchants are out now - I dont see the shares hitting below 0.003 again.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
OMG!!!!?!?! I just got a PM from Labcoin:

Quote from: Labcoin
Because you are a large shareholder you will get this information a few minutes first.

At last our pictures:
[...]

Next time, strip the EXIF data from the pictures before posting them if you want to look convincing Smiley
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
At least, post some animated gifs  Grin
legendary
OMG!!!!?!?! I just got a PM from Labcoin:

Quote from: Labcoin
Because you are a large shareholder you will get this information a few minutes first.

At last our pictures:

Activity: 686
Panic buy please!!  Tongue
With 4 TH/s next week, how much dividend is it per 1000 shares/week ?
Activity: 420
Their 48 hours is rapidly coming to an end.

Like it or not, they have to deliver on this one, or panic will indeed follow.

Already we're seeing the conspiracy theories growing.

Today is going to be much worse than yesterday if they wait too long to update.

This place is the very definition of a fever swamp, and the disease is about to run wild.

Oh yes. The manipulation is strong with this one Smiley

Go back further.  I've been a strong supporter of Labcoin and a great mocker of the FUDsters.

But the time to deliver on a promise has arrived.

They MUST provide a substantial update today or the price will plummet.

Doesn't matter what I want. Doesn't matter what you want.

That's just the way it is.
N_S
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Already we're seeing the conspiracy theories growing.

Today is going to be much worse than yesterday if they wait too long to update.

This place is the very definition of a fever swamp, and the disease is about to run wild.

Oh yes. The manipulation is strong with this one Smiley
Activity: 420
I have gotten a few PM's and just wanted to show up and ensure people that I have not disappeared. I talked to Sam and there will be an update in the next 48 hours.

I am traving but will coordinate with Sam and update the forum, blogs and other news sources as we have info.

TLDR: not dead, info coming. I meant to update earlier but have been somewhat out of Internet due to travel.

This is getting boring. People waiting for the update all day long and screaming like kids. Please.. can we move on ?

It seems the opportunistic manipulators don't realize that when they admit to manipulating it decreases their effectiveness at manipulating.

Listen guys, I'm at work so I'll join you all later....

Don't start the party without me,  it's gonna be a whole lot of fun!!   Kiss

Hashing but no info to post. Labcoin no where to be found. I'm calling BS on this now.
Wow dropping so fast. Labcoin bagholder anyone?
Oh well I took my IPO profits. I really wanted to believe in Labcoin but they make it incredibly difficult. Good luck to the remaining shareholders.
Yep bids are getting pulled and I don't blame them. Most with a decent amount will be stuck soon.
here we go folks, leaving .003 soon. There are still some bids open though.
You might get lucky? The sell off continues.
My bids filled. I think there are some happy campers now.

This is just priceless. Be sure to read the last line.

So many sheeple, I can't help myself.
Activity: 602
myBitcoin.Garden
Listen guys, I'm at work so I'll join you all later....

Don't start the party without me,  it's gonna be a whole lot of fun!!   Kiss
This is getting boring. People waiting for the update all day long and screaming like kids. Please.. can we move on ?
Jump to: