Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 581. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
In all honesty everyone, is there actually ever going to be a day where these operations aren't accused of being scams? I just don't see it. I think this stuff will always be spouted off.

"well, they didn't show me their individual tax documents nor did they publish their banking passwords!! SCAM!"

No one accuses AM of being a scam, mainly because they are more transparent and we can verify their status/hash rate.

At the beginning, AM went with pools, and it was very easy to see their hash rate.  Additionally, we know AM's btc addresses and can follow mining revenue and hardware sales.  We didn't need FC to reveal a lot of information and/or evidence, because we could verify that information first hand without him.

Maybe a signed message from the Labcoin mining address?  That might be a simple option.  Stamping the blocks would be good, too.
If this isn't a scam, Labcoin is doing its best to make it appear that way.
they certainly aren't doing themselves any favors.

I've seen a number of scams play out very similar.  Make announcements without evidence, make deadlines, then appear to meet the deadlines, but all the while, no evidence.  And of course, they throw in "photos coming soon" whenever possible.  Evidence and new announcements were always right around the corner.

I'm not saying they are a scam, I'm just saying that I have seen this kind of behavior before, and it didn't end well.  But, I have also seen companies with terrible PR look like this, too.

I think it's time for them to step up and remove some uncertainty:
Explain the share locking issue
Join a pool and/or stamp blocks
Verify information through a trusted 3rd party

If all 3 of those are met (or at least the first 2), then the share price will rise significantly, but until they are addressed, you can count on demand being weak.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
@ TMAN

STOP your blatant cheerleading, it's sickening me to my stomach.

STOP saying that everyone is a 14 year old, that's clearly not the case.

I'm fed up with the crap and in the mood for a row. Idiots who are obvious shills will get abuse, why not give the company a chance?
N_S
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
In all honesty everyone, is there actually ever going to be a day where these operations aren't accused of being scams? I just don't see it. I think this stuff will always be spouted off.

"well, they didn't show me their individual tax documents nor did they publish their banking passwords!! SCAM!"
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
they have promised not to sell any more than 25% of founders shares. lets trust them, we have trusted them with our coins already. do you really think a few 14 year old's screaming at them in this thread will get an answer? they have enough to be doing & in due course we will have more information.

If they take the time to post an announcement, they have enough time to join a pool or lock the shares (or explain why they won't lock them).

How hard is it to stamp the blocks?  It takes virtually no time to join a pool.

The time excuse is weak, at best.  If they don't have enough time to make announcements with conclusive evidence, then don't post.  

If this isn't a scam, Labcoin is doing its best to make it appear that way.
Wrong share price before the announcement was within normal 30's range.

price was around .0032 when they made the announcement, down from a high of .0038 earlier that day.

within normal range

still, the announcement came at the bottom of that "normal" range.  Many of their posts correspond with similar bottoms.
they have promised not to sell any more than 25% of founders shares. lets trust them, we have trusted them with our coins already. do you really think a few 14 year old's screaming at them in this thread will get an answer? they have enough to be doing & in due course we will have more information.

If they take the time to post an announcement, they have enough time to join a pool or lock the shares (or explain why they won't lock them).

How hard is it to stamp the blocks?  It takes virtually no time to join a pool.

The time excuse is weak, at best.  If they don't have enough time to make announcements with conclusive evidence, then don't post.  

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
myBitcoin.Garden
@ TMAN

STOP your blatant cheerleading, it's sickening me to my stomach.

STOP saying that everyone is a 14 year old, that's clearly not the case.
legendary
Activity: 1025
Well some of you have definitely made me worried, I'm not going to panic sell anything but I'm pretty nervous.

One thing is they completely ignored the locked share issue, failing to even address it in any way. If they can provide proof of this we will know they are not paying dividends from share sales.

For hashing proof we will just have to wait a day or two, but if they delay that, then...
Activity: 560

price was around .0032 when they made the announcement, down from a high of .0038 earlier that day.

within normal range

legendary
Man this thread is bull. Labcoin are hashing, they don't give a flying f*ck about the share price now as they aren't selling. I would be more worried if they were trying to shore up the price, this isn't a 5 minute investment, some of us have been in since ipo and will still be here next year. Short time traders can stick the news up their bottoms

Ya they don't care about price, but they always jumped in with an update EVERY time the share price was dropping.

why did you wait 6 months from getting out of newbie jail to start this crap in this thread? you are a waste of space - no doubt another active shill.

gents I would recommend to ignore.
Activity: 560
Labcoin are hashing, they don't give a flying f*ck about the share price now as they aren't selling.
Well, they won't lock the shares and they announce news at every major downturn.  So, I don't know why we would assume they don't care about share price.  Their behavior says otherwise.

legendary
Activity: 1311
Any Labcoin blocks found yet?
legendary
Labcoin are hashing, they don't give a flying f*ck about the share price now as they aren't selling.
Well, they won't lock the shares and they announce news at every major downturn.  So, I don't know why we would assume they don't care about share price.  Their behavior says otherwise.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Labcoin is not a scam.
You know what?
Swede is just too stupid  to commit a scam.
legendary
Labcoin didn't come out after the ipo drop. They came out with good news yesterday and every 13year old professional market analyst has been spreading fud since.
Activity: 220
Merit: 100
Man this thread is bull. Labcoin are hashing, they don't give a flying f*ck about the share price now as they aren't selling. I would be more worried if they were trying to shore up the price, this isn't a 5 minute investment, some of us have been in since ipo and will still be here next year. Short time traders can stick the news up their bottoms

Ya they don't care about price, but they always jumped in with an update EVERY time the share price was dropping.
legendary
Jump to: