Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 585. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
no, you don't know how trust settings on this forum work evidently. you are not in my trust network so have to click 'show ratings' - it won't show up on your screen like that

Oh, but a nub who's signed up in 2011 but only posted 4 comments, ever, all in this thread, all in the past 48 hours, has got it all figured out.  

Fucking whatever, dude. The fud against labcoin would work better if the people calling it a "scam" weren't obviously cooking up fake evidence against them.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
They're not acting "shady" they're acting "busy".  It's not their job to try to manage the share price, and it has zero effect on them on a day to day basis. The only reason they would care is if they were selling their own shares, which they said they wouldn't do.

If they're honest, they'll make their money through their own dividends. So that's what matters to them now. As far as they're concerned it wouldn't seem like posting pics today or tomorrow or next week will make much difference.

That said, as I said, they need to stop solo mining.
Maybe the coin mined by 2Th is negligible anyway, so they haven't spent any efforts to think about how to mine more efficiently. The highest priority, according to what they have said, is still try to make more chips installed and work better.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
This stock could rise to 50x it's value or could be worth nothing.. We are all aware of the risk, but the reward is so much greater than the risk. If its a scam I have lost a couple of k. If its legit I will make 100k to me it's worth the punt.
Activity: 258
Merit: 250
You can trust me, I have an avatar
zum, do you really think nobody is aware of the risks at this point? Would anybody on this thread deny that it could, possibly, be a scam? Obviously if someone is holding at this point, they are comfortable with the risk/reward ratio.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
myBitcoin.Garden
Every single one of these securities has a thread where people cry scam and people defend against such accusations.

But let me ask you this, if there are scams out there, can it be true that every security is not a scam?

Those that are will be operated in such a way as to trick or fool people into believing that they are not invested in a scam.

My view is that this security is a scam.  Do not underestimate the ability of scammers to con you.

This is only one persons opinion and it is up to you to decide for yourselves.

no, you don't know how trust settings on this forum work evidently. you are not in my trust network so have to click 'show ratings' - it won't show up on your screen like that

Cheesy if you say so.
Activity: 575
The North Remembers
He's got 5 posts guys. Seems legit.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Just *IGNORE* this guy, and do not quote any BS he said Sad even my grandma can photoshop better than him

excuse me, there is no photoshopping involved. I don't know where you got such an idea from.

I have become increasingly alarmed by the behavior of the user who occupies the ID:labcoin and the PR agent or accomplice operating under the ID: TheSwede75.I've begun collecting evidence & I request anybody who has lost a considerable amount so far please contact me in private message

No photoshopping involved? hahaha the real link was below.. dumbass mofo! so many lies and fud you believe your own..

@Rannasha- The lies have caused me to lose money directly. I don't believe any ASIC chips exist and in essence we are speculating on fabrications and deception. That is not acceptable- I'm not here as a speculator or day trader. I'm not a gambler- I make calculated decisions on the merits of the offering (to the extent I can with available info), but how could i be expected to know this was an organized job by team of fraudsters? we don't see this issue on regulated exchanges. This was an investment but now it has become an investigation.
Activity: 266
Just *IGNORE* this guy, and do not quote any BS he said Sad even my grandma can photoshop better than him

excuse me, there is no photoshopping involved. I don't know where you got such an idea from.

I have become increasingly alarmed by the behavior of the user who occupies the ID:labcoin and the PR agent or accomplice operating under the ID: TheSwede75.I've begun collecting evidence & I request anybody who has lost a considerable amount so far please contact me in private message

No photoshopping involved? hahaha the real link was below.. dumbass mofo! so many lies and fud you believe your own..
Activity: 728
I've begun collecting evidence & I request anybody who has lost a considerable amount so far please contact me in private message

Lost a considerable amount? Seriously? Labcoin is still trading well above IPO. Any losses that someone might've suffered are purely due to bad speculation.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

Fud fud fud ignore

Why do you keep buying these old accounts?  They're obviously all from the same source, with 'anon' in the name (anotheranonlol, etc) It still shows you as being a Jr. member, since the accounts never posted anything.

Why not not just create new accounts?

Either way, it's pretty lame.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0

calling in amazing on the company
They're not acting "shady" they're acting "busy".  It's not their job to try to manage the share price, and it has zero effect on them on a day to day basis. The only reason they would care is if they were selling their own shares, which they said they wouldn't do.

If they're honest, they'll make their money through their own dividends. So that's what matters to them now. As far as they're concerned it wouldn't seem like posting pics today or tomorrow or next week will make much difference.

That said, as I said, they need to stop solo mining.
Activity: 187
Activity: 275

labcoin online now, let's wait for update  Smiley
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/labcoin-120219

calling in bullshit on the trust  Roll Eyes

hmm.. yeah that was weird!
Activity: 686

labcoin online now, let's wait for update  Smiley
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/labcoin-120219

calling in bullshit on the trust  Roll Eyes
Activity: 896
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
when is first dividend payment coming

September 17th

Any idea why Labcoin have chosen to make dividends every two weeks ... instead of weekly?

Activity: 275
why havn´t they provided proof of locking their shares yet? that was demanded and decided a couple of weeks ago right? I´m pretty sure that could be done on a lunch break, if they now are so busy working.
Jump to: