Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 582. (Read 1079974 times)

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
Honestly reading this thread has gave me cancer. Even if they do get 300TH online il be dead before I get a chance to see any dividends anyway.

Well were not 4 chan yet but a few more ponies and we will have to talk about it
Still sort of reading while waiting for news Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1123
Merit: 1000
SaluS - (SLS)
Can we stop with the pony images.

Why would you people even have this images stored/bookmarked in the first place?
Didn't now so many 7 year old girls had interest in bitcoin securities.

Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Do we seriously have Bronies on these forums and using Bitcoins?

Sorry, couldn't resist.. Wink

Lol this thread and +1 for blockchain tags

That depends. Right now Labcoin has much in common with a pegasus or an unicorn.

Well that was a joy to wake up to.  Grin Well, time now to just sit back and wait for labcoin to deliver those pictures.

Sorry about the pic, I'll try to avoid the temptation in the future.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
You should wait and see what HashFast's next chip will do before offering erroneous advice.

They likely won't have another chip design for years.

They might have revisions of their current chip.  They might get slightly better performance. But it won't be worth it to do a 20nm chip or radically change the design, or something like that.

And anyway, I don't see why there's any reason to think IceDrill will have any "dibs" on chips that no one else will have access too. HashFast didn't even offer them a free MPP the way they did with the first Babyjet customers. So they actually got a worse deal then people who bought babyjets and will likely get extra compensating chips.

Ultimately, IceDrill is just one of HashFast's customers.

IceDrill is HashFast's largest "customer."  They have first dibs on bulk orders because they help with the NRE and whatever, making them more of a partner.

http://www.coindesk.com/hashfast-tapes-out-400-ghsec-28-nm-mining-chip/

The firm is already well into development for its second-generation chip, which uses a FinFet design. FinFet uses 3D structures, in which the microscopic transistors on the chip rise above the planar substrate on the chip. This gives them more volume than a traditional transistor gate, which enables them to conduct electricity more effectively, reducing the necessary voltage and increasing switching performance. The result is a faster, lower-power chip.

“It’s the most aggressive design available in our time schedules,” said Barber, who believes he’ll be taping out this chip in the fourth quarter. He wouldn’t say what process node the design used, but CoinDesk notes that last year, TMSC announced plans for a 16 nm FinFet capability in early 2014.

Good thing you chickened out of backing up your previous ignorance WRT HashFast/IceDrill's next chip!

"They likely won't have another chip design for years?"  LOL, shows what you know.  

"Won't be worth it to do a 20nm chip or radically change the design, or something like that?"  LOL, tell us another joke you fool.
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
The burden of proof is on you if you want to call it a scam. I think most people have you ignored. So I'm just going to clean up the quote a little so they don't have to read you.

That's ridiculous.  The burden of proof is squarely on the shoulders of Labcoin to back their statements and address the numerous issues that shareholders feel are important.  They are the ones making claims, here.  Claims like "we're hashing" should be accompanied by evidence (stamped blocks and/or pool mining).

Proof will come just be patient, LC already stated they would. You would have to prove they will not give proof. Right now they get the benefit of the doubt and we'll see if they are keep their word some time in the next 7 days. In the meantime its pointless saying they will not prove they are hashing without giving some evidence. They will prove themselves right or wrong.
no, no, see, that's the whole complaint.  Why make a statement WITHOUT evidence?  That's not how you do PR when you are a startup.  You make a claim, and at the time of making the claim, you back it up with evidence.  The time to post evidence was on Sep 10, which was the self-imposed deadline for starting hashing. It would have been really simple to just join a pool, you know.  Or do any number of other things to back up their statements at the time of announcement.

Making an announcement without evidence hurts their credibility, and that's why the share price is dropping.  Their word is worth nothing, because it has never been shown to be valid.

Why should anyone give them the benefit of the doubt?  "hey guys, I just brought 50 TH/s online, give me money!"  That statement sounds ridiculous, but that's exactly what they have done.  People gave BFL and Pirate40 the benefit of the doubt, and look where they are.  It's ridiculous to demand trust without providing something to go on.

More questions:
Why hasn't the share locking issue been addressed?
When will the block stamping start?
Why not mine in a pool?

Don't expect the share price to gain much until we see real evidence.  Announcements are not cutting it anymore, they need to post something real.  People are jumping ship, and if this continues, we'll likely see sub .0035 within 24 hours.

I think LC should construct a better communication channel, if they IPO as a company, they should act like a company, It's easy to hire a real PR who can actually follow the operation effectively and have weekly news press or answer shareholders' questions.  The 250 pages long FUD could have been avoided if they did it.   TheSwede is a nice guy but he just not that qualified as a PR IMHO. 
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000
How's that 7,000,000 wall over on the ice.drill?

[GOOD NEWS EVERYONE]

Thanks to the BTC price rise, that wall is melting:
Thanks for asking!   Cool

Lol there are more shares on offer now than the last time I checked, they have just been spread out lol.

Icedrill I have realised you are too cunning to have any btc tied up in IceDrill, it is dead in the water and though you might invest if another 6MILL shares are bought you won't be in now.

So you are split three ways - LC, ACtM, AM-PT. Correct? lol Atleast the money you lose on LC you will get back from ACtM.

Huh  Since when is a "wall" also "spread out?"  You sure a Very Special Person, Stuart!   Roll Eyes

lol I didn't even use the word 'wall' - I said 'more shares on offer now' as you can clearly see.

What a pathetic reply. Sorry, but you have lost it over the past few weeks, you used to be quite sharp.

We were discussing the [email protected] wall put up by ice.drill has been reduced by 750k shares, thanks to the increase in $/BTC.

I know it's hard, but do try and keep up.   Smiley

I'm very happy to be all in Ice.Drill and all out of ACTM, LC, and AM-PT.  

The adults have arrived in the form of HashFast, and their upcoming disclosures are going to blow you and the Chinese scam IPOs away.

Good luck with your clown stocks!   Cool
What's wrong on investing on both?
There is plenty of room for at least 2 companies in asic mining IMO...

This ^^ I have invested in both.
In April I quit my job thanks to BTC. I know the shit here and my plan is always the same - invest small amounts as diverse as possible in whatever BTC related (well, almost).

Some of them will be scams, some will bottom but a few will be x10 and more!

The important is diversification and not big funds (AngelSky thinks I am poor because I invested small here, all Greeks are poor and because ALIENS lmao) anywhere because the ecosystem is almost unregulated, worse than wild west and ANYTHING can go wrong.

I have been burned sometimes to learn my lesson. Overall cryptos ecosystem was very generous to me.
N_S
Activity: 238
I do agree with you about their PR, it could be much much better.

A problem that seems to plague every single thing involving bitcoin mining  Undecided
Activity: 182
no, no, see, that's the whole complaint.  Why make a statement WITHOUT evidence?  That's not how you do PR when you are a startup.  You make a claim, and at the time of making the claim, you back it up with evidence.  The time to post evidence was on Sep 10, which was the self-imposed deadline for starting hashing. It would have been really simple to just join a pool, you know.  Or do any number of other things to back up their statements at the time of announcement.

Making an announcement without evidence hurts their credibility, and that's why the share price is dropping.  Their word is worth nothing, because it has never been shown to be valid.

Why should anyone give them the benefit of the doubt?  "hey guys, I just brought 50 TH/s online, give me money!"  That statement sounds ridiculous, but that's exactly what they have done.  People gave BFL and Pirate40 the benefit of the doubt, and look where they are.  It's ridiculous to demand trust without providing something to go on.

More questions:
Why not mine in a pool?

Don't expect the share price to gain much until we see real evidence.  Announcements are not cutting it anymore, they need to post something real.  People are jumping ship, and if this continues, we'll likely see sub .0035 within 24 hours.

I'm not so worried about the share prices, we'll know by next week. I do agree with you about their PR, it could be much much better.
Activity: 275
Merit: 250
The burden of proof is on you if you want to call it a scam. I think most people have you ignored. So I'm just going to clean up the quote a little so they don't have to read you.

That's ridiculous.  The burden of proof is squarely on the shoulders of Labcoin to back their statements and address the numerous issues that shareholders feel are important.  They are the ones making claims, here.  Claims like "we're hashing" should be accompanied by evidence (stamped blocks and/or pool mining).

Proof will come just be patient, LC already stated they would. You would have to prove they will not give proof. Right now they get the benefit of the doubt and we'll see if they are keep their word some time in the next 7 days. In the meantime its pointless saying they will not prove they are hashing without giving some evidence. They will prove themselves right or wrong.

I hope and wish you are correct, but as long as we are honest about what is going on then maybe others might be careful about how much they have tied up.

The reason I am a bit nervous about all this is because I basically grew up as a street kid and learned the hard way to spot situations that would have given me disadvantages. Call it 'street smarts' or whatever. But I am telling you in all honesty that all my alarm bells are going off with all the weirdness and unfulfilled promises going on.

Take it for what you will, but I am not saying this to troll or anything like that. I like to think of myself as a moral person that´s just being sincere about my opinion. Smiley

What unfulfilled promises? They are fullfilling everything and have always kept their word about posting pics after announcements ect.

I do not wish to be mean but you sound delusional and naive at best.

ALL we have are just that. PROMISES! It does not mean shit until there is PROOF.

The definition of a con-man, for example, is one that never shows any proof of what he promises or claims. And always wants you to TRUST his word.

I cannot believe I have to tell people this.

I hope this is legit. But I will not risk being left standing.

I will not comment any more.

I hope and wish you are correct, but as long as we are honest about what is going on then maybe others might be careful about how much they have tied up.

The reason I am a bit nervous about all this is because I basically grew up as a street kid and learned the hard way to spot situations that would have given me disadvantages. Call it 'street smarts' or whatever. But I am telling you in all honesty that all my alarm bells are going off with all the weirdness and unfulfilled promises going on.

Take it for what you will, but I am not saying this to troll or anything like that. I like to think of myself as a moral person that´s just being sincere about my opinion. Smiley
[/quote]

I take back what I say about people ignoring you. Its hard for me to remember who is troll or not because I don't have anyone on my ignore list. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.
Activity: 220

More questions:
Why not mine in a pool?

+1000
Activity: 476
What unfulfilled promises? They are fullfilling everything and have always kept their word about posting pics after announcements ect.

locking of the shares for one.  Also, they stated pictures would be posted before the hashing started.

They have NEVER kept their word, because they have not shown conclusive evidence to back up their statements. 

Photos are not conclusive, stamping blocks and/or pool mining would be a much better step in the right direction.
Activity: 476

More questions:
Why not mine in a pool?

Activity: 560

Activity: 220

Uh.. we did just prove they didn't give proof on their last announcement. You are also ass backwards in your thinking.
Activity: 275

Honestly reading this thread has gave me cancer. Even if they do get 300TH online il be dead before I get a chance to see any dividends anyway.

Sorry about your cancer. I hope you get compensated.

Lmao
How's that 7,000,000 wall over on the ice.drill?

[GOOD NEWS EVERYONE]

Thanks to the BTC price rise, that wall is melting:
Thanks for asking!   Cool

Lol there are more shares on offer now than the last time I checked, they have just been spread out lol.

Icedrill I have realised you are too cunning to have any btc tied up in IceDrill, it is dead in the water and though you might invest if another 6MILL shares are bought you won't be in now.

So you are split three ways - LC, ACtM, AM-PT. Correct? lol Atleast the money you lose on LC you will get back from ACtM.

Huh  Since when is a "wall" also "spread out?"  You sure a Very Special Person, Stuart!   Roll Eyes

lol I didn't even use the word 'wall' - I said 'more shares on offer now' as you can clearly see.

What a pathetic reply. Sorry, but you have lost it over the past few weeks, you used to be quite sharp.

We were discussing the [email protected] wall put up by ice.drill has been reduced by 750k shares, thanks to the increase in $/BTC.

I know it's hard, but do try and keep up.   Smiley

I'm very happy to be all in Ice.Drill and all out of ACTM, LC, and AM-PT.  

The adults have arrived in the form of HashFast, and their upcoming disclosures are going to blow you and the Chinese scam IPOs away.

Good luck with your clown stocks!   Cool
What's wrong on investing on both?
There is plenty of room for at least 2 companies in asic mining IMO...

This ^^ I have invested in both.

Well I'm ok with investing my money. They have to make their own decision base on their individual cost/risk. I don't recommend anything to anyone because there is nothing risk free.
Jump to: