Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 584. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
No... Please... No ponies.

What's it with all the immature people here?  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090
Learning the troll avoidance button :)
Do we seriously have Bronies on these forums and using Bitcoins?

Sorry, couldn't resist.. Wink

Lol this thread and +1 for blockchain tags

Activity: 476
the share price is having a hard time staying up, I don't see us testing .004 again until we get some hard evidence that things are actually working. Demand is currently weak.  

I'm watching to see transactions tagged with "Labcoin" on the blockchain.  That would be significant proof that they are hashing.

Locking the shares is an issue, and I'm wondering if some of these whale buys to prop up the price after hard falls are not people with inside information and/or LC team members themselves.  Either way, it would be nice to get some communication about that whole issue (that has been ignored).  I', holding back making an outright accusation at this point, because it is very hard to know, but it would be nice if LC could remove the doubt on this issue.

This company needs a proper "voice" to communicate well with the stockholders.  I like TheSwede, I think he's a good guy, but it seems like he's left in the dark as much as the rest of us.

So, Labcoin, here's my advice to you: stop making posts.  Send your communication through someone who knows the English language well enough that they may communicate effectively.  The questions/issues you need to address right now are the following:

1. What's up with the share locking?
2. Why not join a pool for now, so that we may all see details on the mining operation?
3. If pool mining is out of the question, can you show some additional evidence of hashing?
4. Please do not communicate further until the above items are addressed (you do more harm than good)

Take it for what it's worth, but if you want to look legit, you need to start acting the part.
Activity: 275
As for me. LC is doing good enough for me to keep my shares. They have met their deadlines and the under-performance in the chip is expected. If they keep this up its going to be a good Halloween.

For those concern about my shares and me keeping them, thanks for telling me how to spend my money. I think I'm capable of doing that on my own.

how do you know they have met their deadlines?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
As for me. LC is doing good enough for me to keep my shares. They have met their deadlines and the under-performance in the chip is expected. If they keep this up its going to be a good Halloween.

For those concern about my shares and me keeping them, thanks for telling me how to spend my money. I think I'm capable of doing that on my own.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1026
Do we seriously have Bronies on these forums and using Bitcoins?

Sorry, couldn't resist.. Wink

The transactions stop pretty much when this thread started. What can it all mean?  Shocked

Looks like there is a connection between Labcoin and those transactions. They mined Terracoin with this VPS earlier:

Portscan?

TRC:178.79.173.51-178.79.173.51 listed 2 months ago at http://www.terracointalk.org/index.php/topic,226.0.html

I value intuition above logic.

Right, but i could have stopped the daemon meanwhile. Also, why it should be a problem in first place ?

Cheers
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Is it possible to be long an asset for short-term?  If yes...then that's what I am Cool
Activity: 258
You can trust me, I have an avatar
https://blockchain.info/ip-address/178.79.173.51

this is more interesting. see the huge number of transactions? are those divs, or what?

No.

Someone had a node running on (the VPS hosting provider) Linode between 2013-03-21 and 2013-07-29. Labcoin.com uses Linode too, but it's unrelated.

The transactions stop pretty much when this thread started. What can it all mean?  Shocked
Activity: 264
This stock could rise to 50x it's value or could be worth nothing.. We are all aware of the risk, but the reward is so much greater than the risk. If its a scam I have lost a couple of k. If its legit I will make 100k to me it's worth the punt.

It's the basic of risk evaluation, and everyone sets his own parameters for his decision making.
I see it as you do, but having a buiseness myself, i feel bad for the guys from Labcoin having to read
all the accusations here (if they are legit, which i think they are).

on what facts do you base your 'thinking' that they are legitimate?

There is no evidence to proof that it is a scam. Only rumours.
And if they are legit, i see a potential 25x share price compared to IPO.
So even if i am 95% certain, that it is a scam, i would still hold. Because there
would be a 5% chance of 24x profit of my investment.

Plus the share price is over tripple what i payed, and even if it turns out to be
a scam with proof and everything, it is highly probable, that i can dump my shares
BEFORE the price drops under IPO-value and still make (perhaps little) profit.

I don't have any proof that they are legit either, but my "thinking" is that i trust
people, who don't have a bad record, until prooven otherwise.

I did not ask for proof of a scam. I asked for the facts that back up your 'thinking' that it is legitimate.

If you say that you think it is legit, then you must have some facts to back that up.

All I have gathered from this whole thing is that the 'value' of this security is in fact only based on promises by the issuer. No solid evidence or proof of anything have been provided.

Again, I am not saying it is a scam. But I am not stupid. I like reason, evidence of future projections and empiricism.

No if i think it is legit, i don't have to back up anything, because it is my thinking = my opinion.
My reason to "think" they are legit is, that i trust them. As i already wrote.

If you have an other opinion that is your thing.

All i know is that almost every investment i did in the BTC world since i started in early 2012 earned me money.
Asicminer, Litecoin, BTCQuick.... only thing i lost money to was pirateat40 lol but i knew that it was high risk, espacially
the time i got in (relatively late, lost 20% of my investment)

But i made so much with my trading system, that i don't have to work. So i won't change that because of some haters.
Activity: 266
Just wait and see! Labcoin will come..
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

All I have gathered from this whole thing is that the 'value' of this security is in fact only based on promises by the issuer. No solid evidence or proof of anything have been provided.

You got it. Do you trust the postings of some random internet dude or not. Could be theswede's sock puppet as well. Good luck!
Activity: 266
This stock could rise to 50x it's value or could be worth nothing.. We are all aware of the risk, but the reward is so much greater than the risk. If its a scam I have lost a couple of k. If its legit I will make 100k to me it's worth the punt.

It's the basic of risk evaluation, and everyone sets his own parameters for his decision making.
I see it as you do, but having a buiseness myself, i feel bad for the guys from Labcoin having to read

It's really difficult to get any fact to prove they are legit. Photos of installment are not proof, neither does hashing or dividends. It's easy to buy 2T and 4T from the market now, quite different from When AM began hashing. Therefore, in essential it's a gamble. As many have posted, we stay if we feel the risk reward ratio is good enough and is comfortable with the fact we may lose all the coins invested.

Funny how people get all exited about shares while on the other hand they blindly send thousands and thousands and more thousands of dollars to: BFL (pre-order last year), Avalon (first 1500$ and then also pre-order for the rest of batches), KNC (pre-order; only images and some vids), hash fast (pre-order).. And there are even more pre-order MONSTER machines out there.. but that nobody cares.. 15K for cointerra; np..

And they all flip over shares worth most of the time 0.0035 +/- ?? Who is who kidding? 250 pages full of fud..

So even if i am 95% certain, that it is a scam, i would still hold. Because there

Plus the share price is over tripple what i payed, and even if it turns out to be
a scam with proof and everything, it is highly probable, that i can dump my shares

I don't have any proof that they are legit either, but my "thinking" is that i trust

I did not ask for proof of a scam. I asked for the facts that back up your 'thinking' that it is legitimate.

If you say that you think it is legit, then you must have some facts to back that up.

Again, I am not saying it is a scam. But I am not stupid. I like reason, evidence of future projections and empiricism.
It's really difficult to get any fact to prove they are legit. Photos of installment are not proof, neither does hashing or dividends. It's easy to buy 2T and 4T from the market now, quite different from When AM began hashing. Therefore, in essential it's a gamble. As many have posted, we stay if we feel the risk reward ratio is good enough and is comfortable with the fact we may lose all the coins invested.

Exactly that. And the moment emotions come into play you are more likely to lose money.
That's why it's best to lay out trading rules and probabilty charts for yourself and stick to them.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
They are legit. It's only the fudsters who are causing the ag. The team will come through, just ignore the Internet warriors who missed out on ipo. I have faith in this company and a lot of people will be proved wrong in the coming weeks. Labcoin to the moon
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
I have become increasingly alarmed by the behavior of the user who occupies the ID:labcoin and the PR agent or accomplice operating under the ID: TheSwede75.I've begun collecting evidence & I request anybody who has lost a considerable amount so far please contact me in private message

Why not just show the evidence?

There are 2 negative ratings on Labcoin's profile, and one of them is from you, where you claim to have risked 265BTC, and the following:

User has demonstrated pre-planned intention to deceive by incorporating virtual offshore business with fictional Nominee directors to obfuscate personal identity and absolve themselves of liability

Have you evidence of either of these?

If the coming weeks proof me wrong, you can all pull the "told ya so" card, but as TMAN sayd, i will only
lose a couple hundred BTC in a worst case scenario with couple thousand of potential profit.

It doesn't even have to do anything with whether or not you trust the company you are investing in.
Just use common sense to set probabilitys for scam and not scam, and potential share price for each
event, and you can then decide to invest or not AND STICK WITH IT, no matter how much FUD is
going on in your head.
Jump to: