Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 590. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 160
Merit: 100
I for one am happy with the starting of the hashes, Even thoe its 110nm it doesn't really matter right now, better to get some out and about now and get better tech later,

ActM is getting better tech, but the question for them is when?

I really don't get the decision to solo mine.  Could someone from Labcoin please explain the rationale behind that decision?
No one from Labcoin is going to explain anything.

I'd say its because solo mining they don't pay Pool fees, strange since they are only starting out small, but once they get alot of TH on board it will work in their favour
Activity: 220
I for one am happy with the starting of the hashes, Even thoe its 110nm it doesn't really matter right now, better to get some out and about now and get better tech later,

I really don't get the decision to solo mine.  Could someone from Labcoin please explain the rationale behind that decision?

Obv it's because if they mined in a pool it could be verified. And since they aren't mining they can't do that. End of story

And no no one from labcoin will explain this.. or they will come up with some stupid explanation if they even bother to.
Activity: 220
IceDrill shareholders may have helped pay for HashFast's NRE costs.  But that doesn't mean they get any additional profit. You still seem really confused.  What does the Sierra have to do with IceDrill?    Nothing.  HashFast might sell a million of them, IceDrill shareholders won't get a dime of that money.

The more hardware HashFast sells, the more $$$ they have for their next gen chip's R&D.

IceDrill has first dibs on bulk orders of that chip, which will be a game changer.

ALWAYS  BET  ON  iCE...

Ice scam,please leave this thread. It's not for advertising your tripe

This is the "Securities" subforum, which is the appropriate place to compare a security like LagCoin to a security like IceDrill.

I'm sorry you have so little confidence in your LagCoin investment that you feel the need to avoid actual discussion, and prefer a cowardly retreat into a warm wet circlejerk of groupthink.   Tongue

LabCoin is up and running hashing, while IceDrill is the only one circle jerking waiting magically for November haha. You fanboys are very amusing lol.

My mining company has better value then LC. We just started hashing today too. We are running at 5 TH though and will ramp it up to 600-800 TH by 2014. Just take my word for it and invest. I mean.. I can't put any pictures up or anything because doing so is just so difficult. The pictures will be coming soon. We know everyone wants pictures but it would require someone to push a couple buttons. This is just waaaayyyyy too much work for something for our shareholders who we appreciate so much. I was online for hours but I still just can't find the time to have pictures put up. Those will take time and hard work to produce. I will however go out of my way and start working day and night and hopefully I can get the pictures available soon.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250

No one from Labcoin is going to explain anything.
Activity: 127
Coinnoisseur
Quote from: iCEBREAKER
RAH RAH RAH

Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

Activity: 160

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
IceDrill shareholders may have helped pay for HashFast's NRE costs.  But that doesn't mean they get any additional profit. You still seem really confused.  What does the Sierra have to do with IceDrill?    Nothing.  HashFast might sell a million of them, IceDrill shareholders won't get a dime of that money.

The more hardware HashFast sells, the more $$$ they have for their next gen chip's R&D.

IceDrill has first dibs on bulk orders of that chip, which will be a game changer.

ALWAYS  BET  ON  iCE...

Ice scam,please leave this thread. It's not for advertising your tripe

This is the "Securities" subforum, which is the appropriate place to compare a security like LagCoin to a security like IceDrill.

I'm sorry you have so little confidence in your LagCoin investment that you feel the need to avoid actual discussion, and prefer a cowardly retreat into a warm wet circlejerk of groupthink.   Tongue

LabCoin is up and running hashing, while IceDrill is the only one circle jerking waiting magically for November haha. You fanboys are very amusing lol.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Looks like the roller coaster is stuck  Undecided
Activity: 238
The more hardware HashFast sells, the more
You should wait and see what HashFast's next chip will do before offering erroneous advice.

They likely won't have another chip design for years.

Fine, you go ahead and assume facts not in evidence.   Roll Eyes

Care to make a wager?  

I'll put 1BTC on HashFast's second chip taping out in less than 365 days from now (9/8/14 or sooner).

Chicken?  Yah, that's what I thought!   Cool

ALWAYS  BET  ON  iCE...

They might have revisions of their current chip.  They might get slightly better performance. But it won't be worth it to do a 20nm chip or radically change the design, or something like that.

And anyway, I don't see why there's any reason to think IceDrill will have any "dibs" on chips that no one else will have access too. HashFast didn't even offer them a free MPP the way they did with the first Babyjet customers. So they actually got a worse deal then people who bought babyjets and will likely get extra compensating chips.

Will HashFast make plenty of money?  Of course they will.  Will HashFast's customers make a lot of money? maybe they'll see a positive ROI in the first months if they're lucky. Long term, though HashFast will take the lion's share of the profits, not their customers, and not IceDrill shareholders.

Ultimately, IceDrill is just one of HashFast's customers.
Activity: 126
https://blockchain.info/ip-address/178.79.173.51

this is more interesting. see the huge number of transactions? are those divs, or what?

No.

Someone had a node running on (the VPS hosting provider) Linode between 2013-03-21 and 2013-07-29. Labcoin.com uses Linode too, but it's unrelated.

If FUDsters get to know about this...
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
The more hardware HashFast sells, the more
You should wait and see what HashFast's next chip will do before offering erroneous advice.

Fine, you go ahead and assume facts not in evidence.   Roll Eyes

Care to make a wager?  

I'll put 1BTC on HashFast's second chip taping out in less than 365 days from now (9/8/14 or sooner).

Chicken?  Yah, that's what I thought!   Cool

ALWAYS  BET  ON  iCE...
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1026
https://blockchain.info/ip-address/178.79.173.51

this is more interesting. see the huge number of transactions? are those divs, or what?

No.

Someone had a node running on (the VPS hosting provider) Linode between 2013-03-21 and 2013-07-29. Labcoin.com uses Linode too, but it's unrelated.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
IceDrill will lose out to Hashfast in the end, eventually Hashfast will leave you guys in the dust once cash flow is rolling.

My advice, get your 0.0016 dividend and get out.

ALWAYS  BET  ON  iCE...

You mean hashfast.

A second order company is going to lose in the long run. The short term will be amazing for you no doubt but after the dividends up to 0.0016 ice becomes more of a risk.

Hashfast will no longer give bulk discounting once they sell enough hardware.
Activity: 238

They're already at 28nm.  They can't realistically go smaller without spending enormous amounts of money, for very little gain.  This isn't like going from 130nm to 65nm or from 65 to 28. At most they can go to 20nm.

IceDrill will lose out to Hashfast in the end, eventually Hashfast will leave you guys in the dust once cash flow is rolling.

ALWAYS  BET  ON  iCE...

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

ALWAYS  BET  ON  iCE...
legendary
There are also Deepbit and Bitmillion transactions too..what does this whole thing mean?

That they have invested in Bitmillion? Or it has nothing todo with solo mining operations.
legendary

Activity: 126
There are also Deepbit and Bitmillion transactions too..what does this whole thing mean?
legendary

If they are divs then the generated 25 btc block should not be very far away, why not go back a little and find the mined coins?
Jump to: