Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 594. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
We were discussing the [email protected] wall put up by ice.drill has been reduced by 750k shares, thanks to the increase in $/BTC.

Good luck with your clown stocks!   Cool

lol OK So the 420k now infront of that 6.25 Million doesn't concern you??

Last time I looked there was only 150k infront of the wall - now it's 420k!! Well, I guess that's progress where you come from is it? lol

I bet you will be laughing all the way to the bank if things keep on that way.

If ACtM is a clown stock why were you transferring btc into it last week? You put your hard earned cash into a clown stock?? lol
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Price moving upward slowly.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
Activity: 420
Offline.   Undecided

You used to be quite the little cheerleader. Loosing faith?

Yeah. I'm incapable of making judgments on my own, so I listened to everyone here.

The way you were carrying on today you obviously think most people on here have no brain and need incessant cheerleading every 10 mins, so I get where you are coming from.

The bottom line is still this- you were wrong.
Offline.   Undecided

Yeah. I'm incapable of making judgments on my own, so I listened to everyone here.

The way you were carrying on today you obviously think most people on here have no brain and need incessant cheerleading every 10 mins, so I get where you are coming from.
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
I dare you to come up with a more cringe-worthy catchphrase than that. Good christ, it's like something out of an advert from 1992.

Challenge Accepted!

Just kidding.  It's supposed to be ironic, nostalgic, and cheesy.  God, do you even hipster?   Wink

More like:

Grin
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
How's that 7,000,000 wall over on the ice.drill?

[GOOD NEWS EVERYONE]

Thanks to the BTC price rise, that wall is melting:
Thanks for asking!   Cool

Lol there are more shares on offer now than the last time I checked, they have just been spread out lol.

Icedrill I have realised you are too cunning to have any btc tied up in IceDrill, it is dead in the water and though you might invest if another 6MILL shares are bought you won't be in now.

So you are split three ways - LC, ACtM, AM-PT. Correct? lol Atleast the money you lose on LC you will get back from ACtM.

Huh  Since when is a "wall" also "spread out?"  You sure a Very Special Person, Stuart!   Roll Eyes

lol I didn't even use the word 'wall' - I said 'more shares on offer now' as you can clearly see.

What a pathetic reply. Sorry, but you have lost it over the past few weeks, you used to be quite sharp.

We were discussing the [email protected] wall put up by ice.drill has been reduced by 750k shares, thanks to the increase in $/BTC.

I know it's hard, but do try and keep up.   Smiley

I'm very happy to be all in Ice.Drill and all out of ACTM, LC, and AM-PT.  

The adults have arrived in the form of HashFast, and their upcoming disclosures are going to blow you and the Chinese scam IPOs away.

Good luck with your clown stocks!   Cool
Activity: 560
Offline.   Undecided

Stuartuk playing golf:
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
I never claimed to have 100 BTC invested in Labcoin. Post the link to the claim or admit that you lied.

By implication you said exactly that. You have mentioned this fact several times and there are 41 pages of your posts so forgive me if I don't spend an hour of my life reading through them all. Here is what you are saying just a week or so ago on the ACtM thread - and it took me 10mins to find this amongst your endless posts:

Yes, my strategy is to reap the profit from Labcoin,
I have no intention of buying back into ActM until I've made a nice profit from LC. My calculations say I'll be making that switch around November. If things go to plan, I'll have around 1000 BTC by the end of the year.

1000btc? And you expect us to believe you have a few btc invested in LC? You have outlined the profit you expect form each investment a few times too, about 300% on each if I remember. So it doesn't take a mathematician to work out you have atleast 100btc in LC. I really don't know why I bothered with that, what a waste on my time it is to prove you wrong. Last time I waste 10mins on you.

So, where did I say I had invested 100 BTC into LC? Thanks for proving yourself to be liar, I knew you wouldn't be able to help yourself.

I have 6789 shares. I plan on selling them for around 0.05 BTC and expect the ActM shares I buy to increase by 3x. I'd ask you to do the math but I know you're not capable.  Cheesy
Activity: 252
Offline.   Undecided

Does it feel like this when you dump @ 0.0031?

Activity: 91
Merit: 10
What happened to TheSwede I wonder?  Who is the labcoin person?  Undecided

Just a guess, but they are the same person. TheSwede account was probability getting too much negative associations with that name.  
LC is over ActM again.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
myBitcoin.Garden
Entertaining drama today.

I ended up stuck with some ActM shares after that crazy spike the other day - I had bought some more shares when the price went down to 0.0043.  I made a little more on a rebound and though I might be able to do it again before the price stabilized.  I didn't expect it would crash below 3.9, let alone all the way down to 3.2.

But, since the price did drop I figured I'd just hang on to that chunk till november, or whenever they started Hashing. It was pretty small, so no big deal.

The drama in this thread was pretty hilarious to read. It's like a bunch of ADD addled paranoiacs who have no understanding of the technology or basic math demanding pictures to "prove it's not a scam", then claiming the pictures that have been posted are photoshopped.

Anyway, given the drama today I decided to just sell them for a loss and buy more cheap labcoin shares. The ask price is already higher then what I paid by more then 10%  So thanks for that Grin

Yeah, I know what it's like being stuck with ActM shares.  I'm still stuck with all of the ones I bought for 0.0005 btc.
Jump to: