Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 592. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Uuhh, you're talking about me. I feel special Kiss

Ah was that you in the quote? Props then.

Oh wait, so you're not longer claiming to be a different person other then Mircea Popescu himself, namely his "PR chick" - at least you're no longer talking about yourself in the third person.

Some clarity would be helpful (in getting lulz - which is the only thing this total nutter is capable of providing)
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
And now the great dump begins!

That was over 60K shares bought vs 5K shares sold. I wouldn't call that a great dump.

Looks like I was wrong.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

That was over 60K shares bought vs 5K shares sold. I wouldn't call that a great dump.
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
Activity: 392
Well, you did sell all your LC shares just before the price rise.  Wink

Uhm, no... I took my profits before the price fell to .0032. I don't care about any more price movements here, because I'm out.
If they ever provide some verifiable proof, I might change my mind and join back in.
But that doesn't seem to happen ever, they had so many opportunities now. And it's really not that hard to imagine why they never use one.
The whole thing stinks to high heaven.

Don't worry, I'm not going to degenerate into one of the "concern trolls" here, and will try to keep my posts to a minimum.
You either see the signs or you don't.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
Shh on ice scam here please guys.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
So what?  You're not a stockholder in HashFast, you're a stockholder in a HashFast customer. It doesn't matter how good HashFast does because they keep all the profits.  All IceDrill and the babyjet customers are getting are their table scraps.

If a company does well it's shareholders benefit, not's it's customers.  In fact, the more they can overcharge their customers, the more the shareholders benefit.

HashFast making a lot of money isn't going to make you a dime, dude.

I'm sure HashFast's core investors will make a ton, but that's not you.

I never said I was a "stockholder in HashFast."  Why did you need to boldface an obvious fact not in dispute?  Strawman much?

FYI, IceDrill has a special relationship with HashFast.  They get access to bulk deals on first-run chips (perhaps in exchange for helping with NRE).

You may think of IceDrill as the centralized farming division of HashFast.  It's not that complicated to read and learn when the docs are all public info.

The larger point is that the combination of HashFast and IceDrill are going to blow the competition out of the water.

IceDrill shareholders may have helped pay for HashFast's NRE costs.  But that doesn't mean they get any additional profit. You still seem really confused.  What does the Sierra have to do with IceDrill?    Nothing.  HashFast might sell a million of them, IceDrill shareholders won't get a dime of that money.
Activity: 126
Activity: 252
Insiders buying before anyone else ?

Great sign if so.  Cheesy

They could have bought in @ 0.0032-33, why now? this is nonsense

Asia is waking up!
Activity: 756
Merit: 522

Ah was that you in the quote? Props then.

When the 0.004 wall will be down it will look like:

Like one huge crater you mean?
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
So what?  You're not a stockholder in HashFast, you're a stockholder in a HashFast customer. It doesn't matter how good HashFast does because they keep all the profits.  All IceDrill and the babyjet customers are getting are their table scraps.

If a company does well it's shareholders benefit, not's it's customers.  In fact, the more they can overcharge their customers, the more the shareholders benefit.

HashFast making a lot of money isn't going to make you a dime, dude.

I'm sure HashFast's core investors will make a ton, but that's not you.

I never said I was a "stockholder in HashFast."  Why did you need to boldface an obvious fact not in dispute?  Strawman much?

FYI, IceDrill has a special relationship with HashFast.  They get access to bulk deals on first-run chips (perhaps in exchange for helping with NRE).

You may think of IceDrill as the centralized farming division of HashFast.  It's not that complicated to read and learn when the docs are all public info.

The larger point is that the combination of HashFast and IceDrill are going to blow the competition out of the water.

everyone, please pay attention:

"The Baby Jet motherboard has room for an additional GN chip.**"

this applies to the Batch 1 units as well.

Wait and see, there's more goodies like ^^this^^ trickling down to you plebs.   Cool

So much for all the dumping whales swimming around in stuartUK's imagination.

dont be so sure, we can not see how this ends

So much for all the dumping whales swimming around in stuartUK's imagination.
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

Well, you did sell all your LC shares just before the price rise.  Wink
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
When the 0.004 wall will be down it will look like: