Pages:
Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 60. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 833
Merit: 1001
looks like trading has been halted... this is it for btct...

"Trading has been permanently frozen for the site wind down."
Activity: 833
Merit: 1001
precisely what most of the bagholders are missing or just still desperately holding on knowing that... if labcon truly had technical issues they would've addressed transfer of shares (direct or exchange) in the first place because that's the priority now knowing btct was shutting down soon, doesn't matter what issue they had at that point... but that never happened and that was already suspicious to me and luckily i sold off all of my shares before they became worthless... day by day this proves itself that it was a lousy scam all along...

This thread is going to get a lot more boring.

It may well be closed, I don't really see why not.

It's not going to get listed in any decent exchange, labcoin doesn't say or does anything, TheSweed knows nothing, coins are gone, we have to move on...
Activity: 242
Merit: 250
i'm no longer pissed off at labcoin, i'm pissed off at mylseff for ever investing in stocks in these securities websites, look whats happened to bitfunder....crash!

Gee, Im shocked. Who'd have thought SEC regulations would apply to bitfunder too?
If you think this is messy, just wait until asset issuers open their mailboxes and find some letters with a blue/yellow eagle in the letterhead. But yeah, all the SEC talk was just bullshit, right?

When we find out it wasn't the SEC that prompted this what are you going to do?

i think BF started take action after btct,  btct is in USA, bitfunder is in costa rica ,  just scan the website links with web security scan, tells you if site is safe and such with bit more details

U should PM Ukio, he probably didn't think of that, huh?

dont know , but i assume if bitfunder is located in US, it would shutdown like btct
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
i'm no longer pissed off at labcoin, i'm pissed off at mylseff for ever investing in stocks in these securities websites, look whats happened to bitfunder....crash!

Gee, Im shocked. Who'd have thought SEC regulations would apply to bitfunder too?
If you think this is messy, just wait until asset issuers open their mailboxes and find some letters with a blue/yellow eagle in the letterhead. But yeah, all the SEC talk was just bullshit, right?

i think BF started take action after btct,  btct is in USA, bitfunder is in costa rica ,  just scan the website links with web security scan, tells you if site is safe and such with bit more details

U should PM Ukio, he probably didn't think of that, huh?

Do these irrelevant technicalities really matter?  Maybe it's the SEC, maybe just another scam-on-top-of-a-scam.  Same shit -- your coinz are gone, another rodent can haz ur cheddar.

Activity: 420

Activity: 219
its getting more unproffesional right now.

theswede just post something, u can even say i am trying to yet contact labcoin, or that you are working on btct to get list , so on etc,

we need to feel you are holding our hands,

u r coming online and gone, posting nothing.

He can't

He is still in denial that he was used as a sock puppet in one of the biggest scams in btc security's
its getting more unproffesional right now.

theswede just post something, u can even say i am trying to yet contact labcoin, or that you are working on btct to get list , so on etc,

we need to feel you are holding our hands,

u r coming online and gone, posting nothing.

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

Good news, everyone!  I forgive you for ignoring me.
Everybody gets one.
You may now return to loosing coin.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Activity: 963
Merit: 509
legendary
Activity: 966
- - -Caveat Aleo- - -
Bitfury raised pre-order money through Metabank.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007
Labcoin burned us badly but Bitfury and Friedcat have kept their identities fairly well hidden and they seem pretty legit.

Bitfury didn't raise any upfront money so there was no need for his identity.
legendary
Activity: 966
- - -Caveat Aleo- - -
Labcoin burned us badly but Bitfury and Friedcat have kept their identities fairly well hidden and they seem pretty legit.
Activity: 220
Wow... just wow. This was an obvious scam after the first update when no pics were provided.. I said it 1000 times and the stock was still sitting at .0035. Total idiots if you held or even bought on the way down. All the nigerian princes which these guys basically are, are going to be coming out of the wood work to start scamming everyone for their btc. It is a big downfall for BTC that investments can't take place because you really just can't trust anybody and everybodys chasing the next Asicminer which just isn't going to happen.

People need to put their real identities out there for anything to be considered even close to legit.

I'd say 90%+ you won't ever hear from anyone from labcoin again. If in the slim chance you do, it will all just be more BS. I don't think they feel like having to deal with anybody anymore and they can't exactly dump anymore stock so it's all over folks!
Activity: 308
maybe he hasn't noticed this is back up to come and defend himself from these accusations
Activity: 420

Has Labcoin made us rich yet?

Grin
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
This thread is going to get a lot more boring.

It may well be closed, I don't really see why not.

It's not going to get listed in any decent exchange, labcoin doesn't say or does anything, TheSweed knows nothing, coins are gone, we have to move on...
Pages:
Jump to: