Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 604. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
The team is scattered on various countries, thus we have to coordinate to release anything. I'll see if i can get a screenshot of the hashing rate or something, but more pictures will be posted in the next few days, we will deploy the same mechanism ASICMINER uses for signing found blocks and publish them on our website.

he said already here

Right. If that doesn't happen soon, I'm pulling the plug. Talk only goes so far and this asset has reached the limit.

Same here.
Activity: 264
Merit: 250
The team is scattered on various countries, thus we have to coordinate to release anything. I'll see if i can get a screenshot of the hashing rate or something, but more pictures will be posted in the next few days, we will deploy the same mechanism ASICMINER uses for signing found blocks and publish them on our website.

he said already here

Right. If that doesn't happen soon, I'm pulling the plug. Talk only goes so far and this asset has reached the limit.

Oh yeah pull the plug out of your beeeeep. And while you are at it sell me you shares aye?
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
Labcoin releases are getting shadier by the day. Talk is cheap.

Not as cheap as LC's shares.  Cheesy
N_S
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
In fact, I'm getting in on the FUD train.

"Turrble company! Lots-o-scams here! Do no invest!"
Activity: 158
0.00355 and declining.  omg this is historic!!

Jesus christ - someone hand me a FUD shovel! Cheesy

At .0029 more people will understand Smiley

he said already here

same here.
Activity: 434

he said already here

N_S
0.00355 and declining.  omg this is historic!!

Jesus christ - someone hand me a FUD shovel! Cheesy
Activity: 266
We think we gave enough evidence that our company and achievements are real

What evidence would that be exactly? I have seen none, and I have been following this thread non-stop.

Jesus Christ guys can you just listen to this guy, he was a backer now he recognizes what's going on.

DO NOT lose your shirts here, at the very least put in sell orders 20% above your break-even point. There is no guarantee that a sell order will be filled if price shoots past them so you need to be watching this constantly or be OUT if you leave the room.

This could plunge over a very short time period.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
myBitcoin.Garden
This is hilarious.

You guys actually succeed in FUDing the share price down.

And that over and over again, just for it to rebound. And every time the stupid
sheeps lose money. That's why i love the Bitcoin markets. The dumb ones always
get punished and easy money is to be made.

-237-

0.00355 and declining.  omg this is historic!!
Activity: 264
This is hilarious.

You guys actually succeed in FUDing the share price down.

And that over and over again, just for it to rebound. And every time the stupid
sheeps lose money. That's why i love the Bitcoin markets. The dumb ones always
get punished and easy money is to be made.

-237-
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

he said already here
Activity: 420
They aren't going to post anything today. Deal with it or bail out. Either way.
N_S
Lc we need something concrete before you go off line, your shareholders are asking. Not only the fud paddlers. The people who financed you getting here, we want to see proof

Agree.

+1
Lc we need something concrete before you go off line, your shareholders are asking. Not only the fud paddlers. The people who financed you getting here, we want to see proof

Agree.
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
We think we gave enough evidence that our company and achievements are real

What evidence would that be exactly? I have seen none, and I have been following this thread non-stop.

Exactly, so many ways to prove you are hashing but refuse to do so?
Activity: 672
LOL... you guys are a joke... if this is a scam, these are the worst scammers EVER. They should have run the day after the IPO instead of answering your questions here in the forum.... it's like a bankrobber that has $10 Million in his bag and decides to stay to chat with the bank employees and see if he can steal their watches too...

Better. They announced a lower hashrate than initial. I doubt a pure scam would do such. Still like to see some proof of work though.

Not selling.
That could just demonstrate how well they are running this scam -- they drop subtle hints like this to make you think they are legit, but don't provide easily verifiable evidence like mining on a pool to show they are at 2TH/s. The same concept applies to doing the percentage IPO instead of taking the money and running, because then they can later manipulate the market with unlocked shares.

I agree the choice of language and convenient answers are very much red flags to me.  Time to get out with some profit boys.  Please don't get burned.  ActM is a healthy investment alternative in a real company who are very transparent and will provided all the answers you want as the boss and the advisory board are always available on irc to chat.  We don't hold grudges and are ready to welcome Mabsark back into the fold a little sooner than he was planning.  Grin

We think we gave enough evidence that our company and achievements are real to avoid being labeled as a "scam". Our company is sitting on valuable hardware and intellectual property and we're confident we will delivery nice performances to our shareholders.
We will work on improving our communications as we settle on our final premise and have reached stability.

Why do you refuse to show a picture? This is extremely odd behaviour.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
put on your seat belts, full drive incoming
Activity: 602
myBitcoin.Garden
If I was Labcoin, I would let people panic sell... I would be buying more shares from the panic knowing that the price is already priced in once the real update is released...

Which 'real' update will that be then?  The one that is more real than today's unreal one?
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
Jump to: