Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 599. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
myBitcoin.Garden
Never have I put so many on ignore in one thread. It's like a pre-school before nap time in here. Sad

Have you ignored me?  Or will you unignore me so you can read what I have to say about your post?  

*surprise*  Tongue
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
Never have I put so many on ignore in one thread. It's like a pre-school before nap time in here. Sad

Do you click sometimes on the "Show" button ?  Grin
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Activity: 756
Merit: 522
I'm officially completely out of this.

Made about 75 btc profit on this stock, so I guess I can't be too mad.
But I'm pretty positive on the fact now that this is a scam. So fuck you, LC.
You know what the worst part is? MP was right. Another fuck you for that.

Don't take it so hard now.
Activity: 490
myBitcoin.Garden
I don't have a very large position at all. I have 6,789 shares which I plan on selling around November.

Correct, this guy is a proven liar with a long history of spreading those lies and major FUD.

During one of his bragging episodes he revealed that he had  over 100btc in LabCoin and from the timings of when bailed out of  ACtM he bought around 0.0025

So he has atleast 50k shares. He will flip them to ACtM as he has constantly been saying - that will happen possibly tonight. The main thing to know with this guy is he has a big ego. So he won't sell for a loss, he will sell well before price hits .002. I would say .003 is his exit marker giving him approx 15% profit. So if LC gets to .003 it will spike down. Also if it gets to 0.004 he will sell so it will also spike down there, possible all the way to IPO price, or even zero if the scam is revealed.

How does it feel Mab, knowing that I'm only hear to get revenge on you!  And it's working a charm.  I'd never have posted tonight if it weren't for the way you acted on ActM threads.  Shame on you.

I find it pretty hilarious. LC is still about 0.0005 BTC higher than ActM, despite all the FUD. Keep it up till tomorrow at least so can also get some cheap shares. Also, all this nonsense is irrelevant to me as I plan on selling in November.  All you will manage to do is make my profit greater from acquiring cheap shares, so thank you.  Cheesy

If you wanted more shares you would have already bought them because you were expecting the price to go through the roof tonight so don't give us that bullshit.  You are so easy to read, I could almost write your next post for you.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
At least, let's try to stop the quoting of these trolls  Grin
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
I don't have a very large position at all. I have 6,789 shares which I plan on selling around November.

Correct, this guy is a proven liar with a long history of spreading those lies and major FUD.

During one of his bragging episodes he revealed that he had  over 100btc in LabCoin and from the timings of when bailed out of  ACtM he bought around 0.0025

So he has atleast 50k shares. He will flip them to ACtM as he has constantly been saying - that will happen possibly tonight. The main thing to know with this guy is he has a big ego. So he won't sell for a loss, he will sell well before price hits .002. I would say .003 is his exit marker giving him approx 15% profit. So if LC gets to .003 it will spike down. Also if it gets to 0.004 he will sell so it will also spike down there, possible all the way to IPO price, or even zero if the scam is revealed.

How does it feel Mab, knowing that I'm only hear to get revenge on you!  And it's working a charm.  I'd never have posted tonight if it weren't for the way you acted on ActM threads.  Shame on you.

I find it pretty hilarious. LC is still about 0.0005 BTC higher than ActM, despite all the FUD. Keep it up till tomorrow at least so can also get some cheap shares. Also, all this nonsense is irrelevant to me as I plan on selling in November.  All you will manage to do is make my profit greater from acquiring cheap shares, so thank you.  Cheesy
myBitcoin.Garden

So he has atleast 50k shares. He will flip them to ACtM as he has constantly been saying - that will happen possibly tonight. The main thing to know with this guy is he has a big ego. So he won't sell for a loss, he will sell well before price hits .0025. I would say .003 is his exit marker giving him approx 15% profit. So if LC gets to .003 it will spike down. Also if it gets to 0.004 he will sell so it will also spike down there, possible all the way to IPO price, or even zero if the scam is revealed.

You are the liar Stuart. Post a link to where I made those claims you just made up. You can't, because I made no such claims. I have made my strategy perfectly clear - sell around November after LC's 50 TH/s come online and before ActM gets mining. You're just making yourself look silly to those who haven't put you on ignore and I know for a fact you can't back up your claims because they're bullshit.

Anyone who saturates a thread to the extent you did, constantly repeating over and over, well after you made your points and spread your fud, has either significantly more than 6,789 shares or is loose in the head.  

Take you pick folks.  It'll be the only pic you see around here for some time to come.   Grin
LC could have gone offline an hour ago. They are here because they will provide a proof soon, for sure.
Activity: 518
Has Labcoin ever offered any proof of anything worth proving?
None so far, information has always been impossible to prove or disprove.
Proving hashing is easy and can't be disputed, that's why it's now becoming very important.

Proving the founders aren't selling their shares is easy and important too.
Activity: 434
This is huge. Congrats everyone on sticking through it despite the trolls. It has begun.

We are used to that now in this thread. Let's see how they will *scamalert* when the picture + pool infos will be released  Grin
Here is the thing you guys do not understand at all.
If I get what I asked for - proof of hashing - then I'd say it's not a scam.
If they delay it again for no reason, they I will still have my doubts.

And then again, there is still another thing that needs to be shown: locked shares. So far it is very likely that they are timing their announcements to profit from price changes.

The ways to prove things have been stated many many times.

Could you just stop with the conspiracy theories and "they just want cheap shares lol whales and walls"?

+1
Still have open bids.  You FUDsters are letting me down.

they are waiting because of the latest LC post.

You didn't get enough ?  Grin
Activity: 420

Should I make some coffee ?

And a joint, please. And an energy drink. I hate coffee sorry  Undecided
Has Labcoin ever offered any proof of anything worth proving?
None so far, information has always been impossible to prove or disprove.
Proving hashing is easy and can't be disputed, that's why it's now becoming very important.

Agree.
Should I make some coffee ?
Calm down, LC is still online. They surely are working on this. We will see something soon.
Jump to: