Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 608. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I'm now certain this isn't a scam.

A scam would have been smoother, this is reality.

But again, feel free to dump your shares.
Activity: 378
Its not that the price wouldn't be going up. It is that the big holders are able to push the price back down and absorb the energy by selling their shares off triggering short-term sell-offs. they buy back in at about 10-15% below their sale price and it starts all over again.

Look at all the money being eaten by this bouncing between .0035 and .00395. That is all the money that would otherwise be driving the share price up.
Activity: 252
Can you give an estimate for screenshots/proof?
JMG
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
One hour is over.

Bye.
Activity: 392
You got your news you were expecting [...]

That wasn't the news we were expecting. The news we were expecting would have contained any believable proof.
But instead: more bullshit. So they're solo-mining with their 2TH, sure  Roll Eyes

Would have been too easy to verify if they were mining in a pool, huh?
And taking pictures, jeeeez how would you accomplish that with the teams scattered over different continents?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Labcoin.com
Labcoin: What is the reason for the drop from the original estimate of 6Th/s to 3-4Th/s to now 2Th/s for this initial batch? Is there a problem with heat?

Not really a drop to 2 TH, this is roughly the speed we're mining at now, it will reach 4 TH next monday. The drop  was from 6 to 4 TH and was caused by some underperforming part of the batch.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
myBitcoin.Garden
I'm officially completely out of this.

Made about 75 btc profit on this stock, so I guess I can't be too mad.
But I'm pretty positive on the fact now that this is a scam. So fuck you, LC.
You know what the worst part is? MP was right. Another fuck you for that.

Well done.  Nice profit.  Now watch the panic set in.  

P.S. *shush* dont say scam.
Activity: 158
The chip picture may present some artifacts due to rough chip packaging commanded by hurry to get the IC delivered.  

it' ok, but can you upload the original photo ?

No, he is busy organizing a fake screenshot of the hashingpower.
Activity: 261
Merit: 10
The chip picture may present some artifacts due to rough chip packaging commanded by hurry to get the IC delivered.  

it' ok, but can you upload the original photo ?
Activity: 392
I'm officially completely out of this.

Made about 75 btc profit on this stock, so I guess I can't be too mad.
But I'm pretty positive on the fact now that this is a scam. So fuck you, LC.
You know what the worst part is? MP was right. Another fuck you for that.
myBitcoin.Garden
Looks like labcoin is pulling an activemining on the announcement of good news, temporary huge spike followed by decline to where levels were previously, thank god I was at my computer this time to take advantage of the situation.

Please tell me this is sarcasm.  I don't see any 'huge' spike.  0.0033 to 0.0039.

ActM price doubled within 5 minutes because I was at my computer.

Yeah looks like my analysis was incorrect because the price went back up while actm's price declined to lower than where it was previously, sucks if you are one of those activeminer bag holders.

You got your news you were expecting and all that talk about the price going crazy was obviously bullshit as it has already peaked at 0.0039 and will drop below 0.0035 within a few hours.

Labcoin- How many chips are mining as of now?
Activity: 434
Labcoin: What is the reason for the drop from the original estimate of 6Th/s to 3-4Th/s to now 2Th/s for this initial batch? Is there a problem with heat?
Activity: 154
Labcoin.com
Activity: 238
Looks like labcoin is pulling an activemining on the announcement of good news, temporary huge spike followed by decline to where levels were previously, thank god I was at my computer this time to take advantage of the situation.

Please tell me this is sarcasm.  I don't see any 'huge' spike.  0.0033 to 0.0039.

Yeah looks like my analysis was incorrect because the price went back up while actm's price declined to lower than where it was previously, sucks if you are one of those activeminer bag holders.
myBitcoin.Garden

Dammit, FUDsters push the price lower.

You guys are weak.
Activity: 220
The team is scattered on various countries, thus we have to coordinate to release anything. I'll see if i can get a screenshot of the hashing rate or something, but more pictures will be posted in the next few days, we will deploy the same mechanism ASICMINER uses for signing found blocks and publish them on our website.

Another dodge.. what exactly needs to be coordinated?? You contact someone with the chips say take pictures and send to me. It's not rocket science. FU to all the FUD haters. Looks like the FUDs were right.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
The team is scattered on various countries, thus we have to coordinate to release anything. I'll see if i can get a screenshot of the hashing rate or something, but more pictures will be posted in the next few days, we will deploy the same mechanism ASICMINER uses for signing found blocks and publish them on our website.

i told you guys,
Jump to: