Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 606. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Anyone see a response with regard to the founder's share issue?

Of course not. Wasn't even mentioned.

You guys really believe a scam can just mean "take the money and run"? Have you ever actually witnessed a long-running scam?

Fact is: it would have been so easy to provide proof that they're hashing.
It wouldn't even need to be asked for, it would be the default behaviour of someone who would post news, include something to show off.
And they wouldn't be solo-mining, jesus christ. They would join a pool like every normal person would with that hashrate.
But that would have been verifiable, so they say they're solo-mining.

There has been a number of news now, and *never* was there any verifiable proof of anything.
Activity: 420
Labcoin releases are getting shadier by the day. Talk is cheap.

You're not even trying any more.
N_S
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
The LC vs. ActM show is in full force.

ActM cheerleaders heavy on the FUD - why people seem to think certain operations have a monopoly on profit is unreal...
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
Labcoin: What is the reason for the drop from the original estimate of 6Th/s to 3-4Th/s to now 2Th/s for this initial batch? Is there a problem with heat?

Not really a drop to 2 TH, this is roughly the speed we're mining at now, it will reach 4 TH next monday. The drop  was from 6 to 4 TH and was caused by some underperforming part of the batch.

when do we expect a dividend? somewhere this week?

So 2 weeks till we start seeing divs?

First dividend payment is due  on tuesday 17 September

Thanks and a quick screenshot before you go? If not a snap on a smartphone will do. Email and text are pretty quick from continent to continent..
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
Labcoin releases are getting shadier by the day. Talk is cheap.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1011
2 th and solo mining?

Amazing company.
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
Where's Mabsark then.  Come on mate let's hear what you have to say about this shambles...

Probably too busy dumping his shares as he nervously wipes the sweat from his brow.  Cry

I'm right here. I've already stated repeatedly that I won't be selling any of my shares till around November. Why? Because I'm not some retard willing to sell my shares for 0.004 when I expect to get at least 0.03 and more likely 0.05 BTC per share.

Anyone selling now is a brain dead idiot, or simply trying to cause a panic sell in order to get more cheap shares. This should be blatantly obvious, otherwise they would have sold their shares sooner.

The only reason the price dropped is because someone sold a lot of shares. Now the price has risen again and that person attempts at spreading FUD in order to buy more shares have failed. Just another person making an incredibly stupid decision.

Just wait for people in the US to find out and react. Tomorrow, the share price will be above 0.01.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
myBitcoin.Garden
LOL... you guys are a joke... if this is a scam, these are the worst scammers EVER. They should have run the day after the IPO instead of answering your questions here in the forum.... it's like a bankrobber that has $10 Million in his bag and decides to stay to chat with the bank employees and see if he can steal their watches too...

Better. They announced a lower hashrate than initial. I doubt a pure scam would do such. Still like to see some proof of work though.

Not selling.
That could just demonstrate how well they are running this scam -- they drop subtle hints like this to make you think they are legit, but don't provide easily verifiable evidence like mining on a pool to show they are at 2TH/s. The same concept applies to doing the percentage IPO instead of taking the money and running, because then they can later manipulate the market with unlocked shares.

I agree the choice of language and convenient answers are very much red flags to me.  Time to get out with some profit boys.  Please don't get burned.  ActM is a healthy investment alternative in a real company who are very transparent and will provided all the answers you want as the boss and the advisory board are always available on irc to chat.  We don't hold grudges and are ready to welcome Mabsark back into the fold a little sooner than he was planning.  Grin

SURE, NDA ?

Positive.  NDA.   Wink
Activity: 434
All the people saying "if it was a scam they would have done this"... Most scams have this sort of thing in it so people can convince themselves it's not a scam.

Bottom line is if it wasn't a scam, pictures would have been included.

Perhaps. Certainly their PR skillz are seriously lacking.
N_S
Activity: 238
The word "troll" has no practical meaning any longer because so many use it to describe anyone they disagree with...regardless of content.

100% agree.
Activity: 420

Please don't get burned.  

Ah yes, "concern".

Thank you for your "concern" for us. I'm glad you're here to watch out!
Activity: 154
Labcoin.com
Labcoin: What is the reason for the drop from the original estimate of 6Th/s to 3-4Th/s to now 2Th/s for this initial batch? Is there a problem with heat?

Not really a drop to 2 TH, this is roughly the speed we're mining at now, it will reach 4 TH next monday. The drop  was from 6 to 4 TH and was caused by some underperforming part of the batch.

when do we expect a dividend? somewhere this week?

First dividend payment is due  on tuesday 17 September
Activity: 252
LOL... you guys are a joke... if this is a scam, these are the worst scammers EVER. They should have run the day after the IPO instead of answering your questions here in the forum.... it's like a bankrobber that has $10 Million in his bag and decides to stay to chat with the bank employees and see if he can steal their watches too...

Better. They announced a lower hashrate than initial. I doubt a pure scam would do such. Still like to see some proof of work though.

Not selling.
That could just demonstrate how well they are running this scam -- they drop subtle hints like this to make you think they are legit, but don't provide easily verifiable evidence like mining on a pool to show they are at 2TH/s. The same concept applies to doing the percentage IPO instead of taking the money and running, because then they can later manipulate the market with unlocked shares.

I agree the choice of language and convenient answers are very much red flags to me.  Time to get out with some profit boys.  Please don't get burned.  ActM is a healthy investment alternative in a real company who are very transparent and will provided all the answers you want as the boss and the advisory board are always available on irc to chat.  We don't hold grudges and are ready to welcome Mabsark back into the fold a little sooner than he was planning.  Grin

Come to us! Our price is falling. Halp!
- Zumzero
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

Not selling.

SURE, NDA ?
Activity: 434
The word "troll" has no practical meaning any longer because so many use it to describe anyone they disagree with...regardless of content.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
myBitcoin.Garden

Not selling.

Activity: 266
I'm now certain this isn't a scam.

A scam would have been smoother, this is reality.

But again, feel free to dump your shares.

You think this isn't a scam because why? Smoother?

Where is the evidence it isn't a scam? Maybe you should look at that rather than how 'smooth' this is.

You are the biggest cheerleader on here and you might be about to cost people a lot of money. Be sensible and look at the facts.
Activity: 220
All the people saying "if it was a scam they would have done this"... Most scams have this sort of thing in it so people can convince themselves it's not a scam.

Bottom line is if it wasn't a scam, pictures would have been included.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
This is huge. Congrats everyone on sticking through it despite the trolls. It has begun.

We are used to that now in this thread. Let's see how they will *scamalert* when the picture + pool infos will be released  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
Jump to: