Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 609. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Just waiting on those pics verifying hashrate, switching to a guild so the public could easily check for about a day or so wouldn't be too bad either.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
In a sense, this Labcoin stock is just like the disclaimer on BTCT. Its all just a make-believe game where progress is simply a some words on a card from the community chest pile. Pass Go, Collect $200. Bank error in your favor, collect $50.
Activity: 560
And FUDSTERS get fucked haha
Activity: 434
Ty Labcoin. Painting found blocks would be perfect.

What is the status of the founder's shares that were to be locked?
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Nope it's just scratching. Happens in the production line

We got our production line expert here.
I'll suck your glasses off with the vacuum arm. Bet its gonna be scratched
Activity: 252
The team is scattered on various countries, thus we have to coordinate to release anything. I'll see if i can get a screenshot of the hashing rate or something, but more pictures will be posted in the next few days, we will deploy the same mechanism ASICMINER uses for signing found blocks and publish them on our website.

Solid answer. Let's hope it's true Smiley
Looks like labcoin is pulling an activemining on the announcement of good news, temporary huge spike followed by decline to where levels were previously, thank god I was at my computer this time to take advantage of the situation.

Except, LC will still be mining tomorrow and ActM will still be waiting for chips in November.

Yep
N_S
We will be here for about one hour to answer questions.

Could we...maybe....do this?

There has been only one response so far from LC.  And already many, many unanswered questions.  What a bloody joke.

Whoops...look above ^^^
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
Looks like labcoin is pulling an activemining on the announcement of good news, temporary huge spike followed by decline to where levels were previously, thank god I was at my computer this time to take advantage of the situation.

Except, LC will still be mining tomorrow and ActM will still be waiting for chips in November.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
myBitcoin.Garden

There has been only one response so far from LC.  And already many, many unanswered questions.  What a bloody joke.
Activity: 154
Labcoin.com
The team is scattered on various countries, thus we have to coordinate to release anything. I'll see if i can get a screenshot of the hashing rate or something, but more pictures will be posted in the next few days, we will deploy the same mechanism ASICMINER uses for signing found blocks and publish them on our website.
Activity: 261
Would a respectable company leave their customers in the dark if they had all the chance in the world to give some proof? Would AM do this?
No, they wouldn't. If the Labcoin team is "here for an hour to answer questions" then why haven't they even answered the most basic one: WHERE IS THE PROOF?

We're mining in solo mode but live hashrate will be shown on our website next week.

Thanks.

2. Can you please share the IP from which the blocks are issued? AM has linked their name to it and it is visible on blockchain.info.

3. Are those 2 TH/s the full batch of sample chips?

4. Tapeout-date for 65 nm?

nickwen: QFP44PIN.JPG is most likely not edited, if you want to dig deeper, do an error level analysis, too.

I mean here

RANDOM PICS!!!! TO THE MOON!!!  Cheesy
Not random pics. That looks like they took someone else's chip pic and used the photoshop clone tool to cover up the part number.

yap that's what I talk about, so.....
Can you upload the original photo direct form Digital Camera ?
Activity: 811
Merit: 1000
Web Developer
Activity: 887
Merit: 1000

That would be great.
Activity: 82
Activity: 420
Funny, the timing of the accusation the chip pic is faked.

What a complete coincidence on the timing!  Who would have thought???
N_S

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
myBitcoin.Garden
Would a respectable company leave their customers in the dark if they had all the chance in the world to give some proof? Would AM do this?

In short, no.
Jump to: