Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 628. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 833
Merit: 1001
awesome.. hope this works out for all of us.. i'm long LC but would like to increase my shares by trading along the way... Grin

there are many like you waiting for the proof so once it starts hashing expect share prices to double, if going long then paying a premium is not an issue i guess... on the other hand if i had that 70btc now i'd go all in and make at least 10btc in profit once sam brings out some news... enter @0.0033 and exit at 0.004 how difficult can this be?  Grin

You guys are so optimistic Grin 0.004-0.005 would be good enough and sounds reasonable
0.01 right now is optimistic, yeah. But I can easily see the price double, going to ~0.007.
I'll put in another 70 BTC myself on the first actual convincing proof that they are mining with their hardware.

.5% of the network. Plus it will be proved as not a scam. Add in people wanting ASIC miner type growth, I can see it being hit. Currently the price is suppressed as part of the community still sees this as a scam

Exactly.

I also have >70 BTC to invest after the news as I already have a strong enough position now. I think people (like me) don't want to go too fast all-in :p
Activity: 486
Merit: 500
guess I will buy more I have less than 10000 shares
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
there are many like you waiting for the proof so once it starts hashing expect share prices to double, if going long then paying a premium is not an issue i guess... on the other hand if i had that 70btc now i'd go all in and make at least 10btc in profit once sam brings out some news... enter @0.0033 and exit at 0.004 how difficult can this be?  Grin

You guys are so optimistic Grin 0.004-0.005 would be good enough and sounds reasonable
0.01 right now is optimistic, yeah. But I can easily see the price double, going to ~0.007.
I'll put in another 70 BTC myself on the first actual convincing proof that they are mining with their hardware.

.5% of the network. Plus it will be proved as not a scam. Add in people wanting ASIC miner type growth, I can see it being hit. Currently the price is suppressed as part of the community still sees this as a scam

Exactly.

I also have >70 BTC to invest after the news as I already have a strong enough position now. I think people (like me) don't want to go too fast all-in :p
Deployment is proceeding according to plans and pictures of the devices will be revealed later. Hashing will start on the promised date.

Hope they will post with the update.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Didn't Labcoin state it was going to show pictures before they started hashing on the 10th?
Activity: 833
Merit: 1001
we'll see vela, but i like your scepticism... Grin

The price is low enough to attract a lot more investment when we have proof.  4 or 5 x current price isn't out of order..

if it rises that much, it won't stay there.  We'll be lucky with it staying above .005.
The excitement grows as the day draws near.  Grin

Let's keep cool, but meanwhile why not listen to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rv3EY4k3yrY  Grin
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
The excitement grows as the day draws near.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
Well someone who hall rolled out 4th will have. Lot better chance of rolling out 300th than some of the latest securities being listed.
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
Ie how much is this company worth when they have the 2-300th online..

yeah, but they won't have that online for some time.  And getting 4 TH/s online and 300 TH/s online are 2 very different things.

That 300 TH/s will be based on the 2nd gen chip, which should help make it easier to mange.
Activity: 476
Ie how much is this company worth when they have the 2-300th online..

yeah, but they won't have that online for some time.  And getting 4 TH/s online and 300 TH/s online are 2 very different things.
I'd be concerned about friedcat stealing the thunder. Who knows what he's going to do with those ad spots he just bought.

Sell some USB collector stickers ? Cheesy
legendary
Labcoin will hash this coming week and the price will rise. You have to think what returns will be like based on current price. Ie how much is this company worth when they have the 2-300th online..
I'd be concerned about friedcat stealing the thunder. Who knows what he's going to do with those ad spots he just bought.
he'll be advertising the new blades, as he's done in the past.  I don't know if that will warrant a huge surge in AM share price, but we'll likely see a bump from it.

if LC comes online, they will be center show, I guarantee it.  LC has a way of stealing the attention from everyone else...  Grin
Activity: 434
Activity: 420

All these people saying it's going to stay under 0.01...

People were saying it was going to stay at 0.0016 too.  How'd that work out?

legendary
Don't you think a lot of those will be pulled as the price spikes up?
Activity: 392
2000BTC just to get to 007..

Asks are not set in stone. They will be moved.
The price is low enough to attract a lot more investment when we have proof.  4 or 5 x current price isn't out of order..

if it rises that much, it won't stay there.  We'll be lucky with it staying above .005.
legendary
Jump to: