Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 631. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
It seems to be the case that everyone just sells-off after 20-30% gains with these announcements. This has the effect of absorbing all the incoming funds rewarding them with nothing. In other words, those who are selling-off and rebuying low are just collecting shares while keeping the price per share low, and keeping other/new investors out of any potential share holdings(future dividends). Its a good strategy if the plan is to make the money from the dividends rather than the increase of the stock price.
Activity: 392
I think everyone should be aware that if price reacts to good news that the sellers will be ready to jump, and so price will be back below where it is now within a few hours. You only need to look at the ACtM chart to see how things will pan out with good news. And price will end up even lower with bad news. Either way, price will end up below where it is now.

This is why extreme caution is needed here. IF there is good news, you need to get ready to sell - or end up below the current price.

That might just be the stupidest thing I've read all week.
And that says something, since you were in tough competition with yourself there.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
Quite boring now Stuart....
Activity: 266
Thank you so much for your concern, Stuart. We'll be sure to make the right play.

Well that's presumptuous. Infact, most people are not making the right play just now which is why price is still so high. The right play is not to sit and wait for the possibility of total loss but many are doing just that because of cheerleaders like yourself pretending everything is going to be OK - despite the fact that you simply don't know that.

I think everyone should be aware that if price reacts to good news that the sellers will be ready to jump, and so price will be back below where it is now within a few hours. You only need to look at the ACtM chart to see how things will pan out with good news. And price will end up even lower with bad news. Either way, price will end up below where it is now.

This is why extreme caution is needed here. IF there is good news, you need to get ready to sell - or end up below the current price.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
myBitcoin.Garden
Never mind the trolls for now you can deal with them later. The crucial point is there are only three days to go and many people are still trusting their hard earned money on this? OMG guys be sensible. A safe price is sub 0.002 so my advice with only hours to go and NOTHING from LabCoin is lock in your profits and don't buy above the level mentioned.

If this is a gamble and you can afford to loose your cash don't worry, a gamble is a gamble. But if this is important money, then please make sure it is safe.

Thank you so much for your concern, Stuart. We'll be sure to make the right play.

I think a good play might be to buy shares after the price plummets to 0.002ish after a couple of days of Labcoin strife and rage if the hashing deadline is not met, no?

EDIT:  Any curent share holders willing to gamble on the fact that this dealine may not be met could potentially double their holdings.
N_S
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Never mind the trolls for now you can deal with them later. The crucial point is there are only three days to go and many people are still trusting their hard earned money on this? OMG guys be sensible. A safe price is sub 0.002 so my advice with only hours to go and NOTHING from LabCoin is lock in your profits and don't buy above the level mentioned.

If this is a gamble and you can afford to loose your cash don't worry, a gamble is a gamble. But if this is important money, then please make sure it is safe.

If it stays below 0.004, great!  Then I can buy even more and collect dividends while everyone else stands around like idiots.

It's a bit silly to think that people who decide not to invest in this holding are 'idiots'. There is so little substance in terms of evidence right now that people are justifiably being cautious. That doesn't make them idiots, just careful investors who need a good reason to put hard earned money on the line. 

Again you are saying this is trolling but what I'm saying is far less partisan than your blind faith in a company that has gone silent with only days to go till crunch time and millions of dollars on the line. All I'm saying is be cautious until evidence arrives. I'm also saying this is a gamble and so people should be prepared to loose.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
What sucks is that we have no idea what to expect with the price... if the past is any guide, it won't go above .004. All the previous jumps on news has conditioned us to sell just below .004. But maybe this time we do that and miss out on huge profit.

If they hash with real working hardware the price will go up (I guess something like 0.005+). If they don't give us the proof of something real (like the older news) we'll stay here, around 0.003-0.0035.

Daytraders will become long/mid-term shareholders if dividends (comming from the mining) are sent.

That's my predictions, but I may be wrong  Grin
legendary
We want more pictures to start. They must have something to entertain us with..
What sucks is that we have no idea what to expect with the price... if the past is any guide, it won't go above .004. All the previous jumps on news has conditioned us to sell just below .004. But maybe this time we do that and miss out on huge profit.

It depends on the news.
If the news is appropriate proof like that we see hashing occuring, and you think the price will stay below 0.004, you will get burned hard.
I don't know. Every step along the way everyone wanted news, that news came and then everyone was like "oh, that news isn't good enough, that is why the price didn't go above .004". What is proof of hashing? Is it a screenshot of CGMiner? Is it an address we can watch accumulating Bitcoins along with CGMiner?
Activity: 420

If it stays below 0.004, great!  Then I can buy even more and collect dividends while everyone else stands around like idiots.

legendary
The price will double, that's if we start hashing...
Activity: 392

It depends on the news.
If the news is appropriate proof like that we see hashing occuring, and you think the price will stay below 0.004, you will get burned hard.
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000
First time I'm comfortable to hold my Labcoin shares. Is it a good sign ?

No news is good news?
legendary
Yes I'm looking forward to next week. The speculation has died down a lot
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
First time I'm comfortable to hold my Labcoin shares. Is it a good sign ?

Our dumper should strike soon. He's not smart enough to let the price continue higher.
He won't dump for another day or two, don't you think?
Activity: 420

3/10.  Below average uninspired concern-trolling. Put your back into it!

Jump to: