Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 624. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
myBitcoin.Garden
Are dividends going to be paid weekly or monthly?

What are the first payed dividends going to be per share?

How much gets reinvested?

When exactly will hashing commence?

When will the increase in hashing occur and to what level?

Is there such a thing as LC hardware sales?

Thanks in advance.

Sorry for quoting myself, but I'd really like answers to these questions.  
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
so, is the mine going to hash soon or better sell all shares?  Smiley

Any update on that?

Absolutely no contact from LabCoin - for how long guys? Anyone know the exact time last contact was made?

Also, show the guy the best proof you have that hashing is about to begin.

Oh, and good luck with that one.

Goodnight chaps.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
Maybe we can talk about our favorite movies here ? I almost achieved to read these last pages but I couldn't find something interesting  Grin

EDIT: I'm watching eXtreme MakeOver on TV right now, I know it's a shame but... what else ?

I'm watching NASA's Unexplained Files on Discovery.  Great show with some really convincingly unexplained footage.  Makes you think.   Skylabcoin too the Moon!

Actually though, my favourite film has to be Star Trek Search For Spock from 1984.

What films do you guys like?

Star Gate, and series

No one on Dexter ?
legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
so, is the mine going to hash soon or better sell all shares?  Smiley

Any update on that?
But don't just keep demanding answers, it rings of shallowness and immaturity.

He was replying consistently then went quiet when given a difficult question. I waited a full hour for a reply then posted along a similar line. I think that's fair enough.

You don't know that he is feeding his kids or ignoring a difficult question. I think the fact he went silent after a difficult question speaks volumes and the importance of this point (millions of dollars at stake over the next 2 days) makes a second question.....kind of valid.
Activity: 392
New rule: no one can quote Stuart. Ever.

Deal.

Anybody seen Primer?
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

Prove it.

The only proof we have is that the public education system has failed Stuartuk.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Maybe we can talk about our favorite movies here ? I almost achieved to read these last pages but I couldn't find something interesting  Grin

EDIT: I'm watching eXtreme MakeOver on TV right now, I know it's a shame but... what else ?

I'm watching NASA's Unexplained Files on Discovery.  Great show with some really convincingly unexplained footage.  Makes you think.   Skylabcoin too the Moon!

Actually though, my favourite film has to be Star Trek Search For Spock from 1984.

Star Gate, and series
N_S
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
New rule: no one can quote Stuart. Ever.
myBitcoin.Garden

Ask questions and they are blanked in here. Everyone is staying silent until ZERO HOUR.

That is because the flippers don't want the truth to be known - that at best price will shoot up to 0.006 and then they will try to sell to the noobs.

Now who do they think they are going to take the money from? They are fooling themselves if they think there are enough noobs out there now to repeat the ACtM move with. THey will sell and no-one will buy hopefully. lol

Personally I suspect the good news wont come, in which case not only do the flippers lose out, so do the noobs.
That is the best scenario for me, why only have the greedy take the noobs money when everyone can lose?
Except LabCON, they have already disappeared - but everyone is in denial over this fact.

Mass denial, greed is a very powerful force.

Prove it.
myBitcoin.Garden

Ask questions and they are blanked in here. Everyone is staying silent until ZERO HOUR.

That is because the flippers don't want the truth to be known - that at best price will shoot up to 0.006 and then they will try to sell to the noobs.

Now who do they think they are going to take the money from? They are fooling themselves if they think there are enough noobs out there now to repeat the ACtM move with. THey will sell and no-one will buy hopefully. lol

Personally I suspect the good news wont come, in which case not only do the flippers lose out, so do the noobs.
That is the best scenario for me, why only have the greedy take the noobs money when everyone can lose?
Except LabCON, they have already disappeared - but everyone is in denial over this fact.

Mass denial, greed is a very powerful force.

why?

You're talking through a hole in your arse again Stuart and to be quite frank, I'm ashamed you have the letters uk attached to your name! Go away and do us all a favour.

lol u dickhead Rodney.
myBitcoin.Garden
Are dividends going to be paid weekly or monthly?

What are the first payed dividends going to be per share?

How much gets reinvested?

When exactly will hashing commence?

When will the increase in hashing occur and to what level?

Is there such a thing as LC hardware sales?

Thanks in advance.

Activity: 476
But don't just keep demanding answers, it rings of shallowness and immaturity.
+1
Activity: 252
Sigh. Stuartuk, you're extremely childish.

/ignore
It's like bold + underline, you break some typographic rules. It hurts my feelings.

OK, just for you, I will do as you say.

Much better, thanks Wink
It's like bold + underline, you break some typographic rules. It hurts my feelings.

OK, just for you, I will do as you say.

Jump to: