Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 632. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Our dumper should strike soon. He's not smart enough to let the price continue higher.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
It's more fun to watch when you took all your profits already and watch the thing crash like it's going to because the swede is full of it.
Hmm... so since leaving the newbie area, all your posts have been Labcoin FUD.

Made an account just to troll. We have a few of them. Anotheranon is one too.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
It's more fun to watch when you took all your profits already and watch the thing crash like it's going to because the swede is full of it.
Hmm... so since leaving the newbie area, all your posts have been Labcoin FUD.

Activity: 220
Some of us are just holding... It's fun to watch though

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
Some of us are just holding... It's fun to watch though
So three days from hashing... When will we really see the pictures

They always wait until a panic sell off to post news updates. Should not be much longer.

It's amazing how fast a sell off makes the swede come in and spout some news.

Someone should dump their shares, then.

Hopefully enough to reach my lowest bid.

Activity: 887
Merit: 1000

They always wait until a panic sell off to post news updates. Should not be much longer.

It's amazing how fast a sell off makes the swede come in and spout some news.
legendary
Activity: 1311

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
Activity: 602
myBitcoin.Garden
If you don't believe me, here's an image captured on a smart phone by a passer by...

Activity: 686
Warrants served at Labcoin HQ.  Five arrests made. This thing is over and I told you so!  Sell while you still can...    Cry

Do you mean like this Ytt?

hahahaha robocop?
Dead or alive, your shares are mine!
legendary
Activity: 1311
Warrants served at Labcoin HQ.  Five arrests made. This thing is over and I told you so!  Sell while you still can...    Cry

That's about as believable as Labcoin posting status updates.
Activity: 266

hahahaha robocop?
Activity: 602
myBitcoin.Garden

Activity: 238
Calm down, nothing happened. It seemed amusing to us.
Not cool. Don't play with people's money.
I dont think you realize what forum you're on. 90 % of the posts here are blatant manipulation attempts.
There are different kinds of blatant manipulation.

The people who manipulate by cherry-picking truths & putting spin on them tend to be more effective than the ones who downright lie, and if there are people on both sides of the argument doing that effectively, the result can be even a good contribution to the debate.

Just making crap up on the other hand deserves an ignore, and if 99% did it then 99% should be on ignore.

Your position definitely influences what you talk about - if you have a sell order and want to see someone buy into it you're definitely going to be tempted to try to get people to buy, and of course if you want to get in it's easy to focus on the negatives in order to get people to sell.

And of course there are a lot of people who just want to see the price go up just because they are total fanboys and because their unrealized profits feel like real money to them.  A few days ago I was trying to spread the word about labcoin just because I wanted to see the price go up.  Then more recently I wasn't saying much about it elsewhere because I wanted more cheap shares.

At the same time, though I'm not going to be saying anything I don't think is true.  I find it really annoying when people come in and just start spreading b.s. fud that they should know is false, or stuff that can't really be true.  (like the ActM fanboy obsession with eASIC as the greatest semiconductor company in existence or something, when in reality all the real work was done by Ken, he just handed them an FPGA bitstream, which they would have run though a standard process to turn it into a nextreme metal layer set.)

I find that sort of thing really tedius.  I'm sure some people think I'm b.s.ing, which is fine I guess - I don't care that much because I feel like most of the things I say should be able to be verified - you can do the math or look up the facts I talk about yourself if you want. And it is certainly possible I might make some error. I think people need to look at everything they take in critically, analyze what motivations people have for what they're saying.   Even if you mean to be honest, having an interest in something can bias people without them being really aware of it at all.

Straight up false rumor spreading like what TMAN was doing - uber lame. But you really need to stay critical, since anyone can do it.  It seemed pretty obvious to me it was a blatant attempt at manipulation.
Activity: 574
I dont think you realize what forum you're on. 90 % of the posts here are blatant manipulation attempts.
There are different kinds of blatant manipulation.

The people who manipulate by cherry-picking truths & putting spin on them tend to be more effective than the ones who downright lie, and if there are people on both sides of the argument doing that effectively, the result can be even a good contribution to the debate.

Just making crap up on the other hand deserves an ignore, and if 99% did it then 99% should be on ignore.

That estimate might even be low. LOL

The concern trolling is the most fun to watch. People argue one way in the ActM thread and then use the opposite argument here, with only the best of intentions, I'm sure. They're just so darn worried about all of us gullible, unsophisticated types losing money.

Someone with the time and inclination should turn all of this into an art project on the collision of greed and pseudo anonymity. Smiley
Activity: 238
legendary
Activity: 1025

Activity: 392
Maybe we should pool our resources and buy some ads to let more people know about this undervalued stock. Grin  

Too early. Once they start hashing and the price has ~doubled already, we can start with that stuff.
Not even necessary to do advertising in this forum. What I imagine to have a huge effect is a post to reddit that we vote to the frontpage.
There are tons of people there who are just waiting to be told what to throw their money at.

But it's too early now. We don't want them coming in now when there is still a lot of uncertainty, we want them when the price has already doubled, to make it double again.
Jump to: