Author

Topic: [LABCOIN] IPO [BTCT.CO] - Details/FAQ and Discussion (ASIC dev/sales/mining) - page 651. (Read 1079974 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Thats still 5% of the network, taking the low end from LC and the high end number from you. still looks like a medium term winner to me,

True, If they deploy it all, it'll be good times Smiley. Let's hope LC won't disappoint.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
Thats still 5% of the network, taking the low end from LC and the high end number from you. still looks like a medium term winner to me,
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
would someone who is clever than I please give me some network speed guestimates for year end please.

Between 2500 TH/s and 4000 TH/s

(30% jumps on each difficulty change)

This is conservative too.
It's not going to break 0.004.  Everyone lining up to give their shares away under that price, again.

Looks like people are going to dump back down to 0.0032

Yup, You can't expect a big rally on that "news". Nothing to see here, everyone is waiting till the hashing starts.

Minus the clever scarequotes, there's actual news here.

They've been working with the chips and have encountered nothing that will throw them off schedule.

That's massively good news.

If they were fraudsters, this is when we'd start seeing excuses for a minor delay. We're not seeing that.

Sure it's good news, if it's all true. As long as we don't know if it's at all true, I would find it very strange that the security will start rallying massively.

Edit: Please buy, I'm sure it'll explode any second now.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
would someone who is clever than I please give me some network speed guestimates for year end please.
Activity: 833
Merit: 1001
not everyone i'm holding... we're just digesting all those shares that were bought at IPO prices and the more sell off the better to decentralize shares...

It's not going to break 0.004.  Everyone lining up to give their shares away under that price, again.

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Yup, You can't expect a big rally on that "news". Nothing to see here, everyone is waiting till the hashing starts.
Sure. Deployment & hashing date going as planned, pics coming along with attention via CNN and Bloomberg interviews, 200-300 TH this year, nothing to see here, move along. Roll Eyes
Activity: 66
Merit: 10

They've been working with the chips and have encountered nothing that will throw them off schedule.

+1

THE CHIPS WORK.
Activity: 420

If they were fraudsters, this is when we'd start seeing excuses for a minor delay. We're not seeing that.
Activity: 434
It's worth more than it was an hour ago so I doubt it's going back to where it was before LC posted. Previously we had assurances of 50+Th/s coming online soon with almost zero proof and now we have assurances that 200 - 300Th/s are coming online soon...also with almost zero proof. Whether you find their story credible or not, it's still an improvement.

I think it might stabilize around 0.0037 once the people who imagine themselves to be brilliant traders are out of the way.

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

Activity: 266
Almost Smiley

Timer removed. End time: 2013-09-12+18:00:00UTC

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Anyone else noticed how precise is the timing with the updates every time share price stars droping ?
Yes.
DAT TIMING
Activity: 434
Anyone else noticed how precise is the timing with the updated every time share price stars droping ?

Every. Time.
So unlike some others they actually give a fuck about the shareholders and defending the share price rather than taking a vow of silence once they've got their IPO money. How awful for us!

I'd like very much to adopt your take on their actions. My only reservation is that they didn't lock their shares like they said they would, so we don't know if or how much skin the founders have in this game. See the problem?
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
interesting... care to share who those "others" would be?  Cheesy

Anyone else noticed how precise is the timing with the updated every time share price stars droping ?

Every. Time.
So unlike some others they actually give a fuck about the shareholders and defending the share price rather than taking a vow of silence once they've got their IPO money. How awful for us!

ActM springs immediately to mind.

Activity: 187
Merit: 100
Amazing day and amazing company Wink
Activity: 833
Merit: 1001
interesting... care to share who those "others" would be?  Cheesy

Every. Time.
Jump to: